GUILTY Case# 2016-154 | leesulin vs mfxbroker.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MFXBroker.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 82 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leesulin

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.mfxbroker.com

My Case is: I have started to invest in Master Services since 13 Sept 2015 in their investment program that claimed to give 3% return every month. . As of today, my total deposit in Master services is over USD189,628.06.. I started to experience withdrawal problem since July 23 2016 when i requested USD 3500 withdrawal, I had waited from 23 July until Aug 8 that my withdrawal of USD 3500 was still not approved. On Aug 8, the local representation asked me to split my withdrawal limit,so I cancelled the USD 3500 withdrawal, but put in new amount of USD 2000 withdrawal but until today the amount is still under " pending" status. Again on Aug 13, i have asked the local representative the status of my withdrawal, he said MFX asked to wait, for no reason given. The reason I have been asking local representative help is because whenever I sent am email, all I get was the auto replied message. I waited in the live chat online, no representative come online to handle my case, i called the phone line and no one pick up the call either. The only replied I have was on 29 Jul, the support team asking me to wait because insufficient document to bank, my withdrawal was not carry on. Again on 26 Aug, I checked on the status of my USD 2000 withdrawal, local representative replied me MFX finance also not respond to his request anymore. I have all the proof of communication with the local MFX representative via whatapps. It is attached as evidence in the later part.

Again on 20 August, I have done another withdrawal of USD 11618.85, because i want to clear what is in my wallet ,but until today it is still pending, this has gone beyond the agreed days that Master Services written in their site that withdrawal process would take 1-3 days to be approved. However, with the above proof and communication with local representative, Master Services is acting against the policy of not paying the customer and refuse to pay customer what they we entitle to .In total I have USD 2000 and USD 11618.85 that is under pending status, USD 3300.66 in my wallet as of 1 sept, and USD 172,708.55 which is yet to due.

I have invested with high hope that the programe would help improve my daily life, my children education for the future, this is my whole life saving from day 1 I started to work, pls help me to get back all the money in my account. I don’t want to have anything to do with MFX anymore, they are not an honest broker. They don’t deserve whatever award they claimed they win, because they are cheating the customer.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by leesulin on 08/29/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/28/16 the last contact was on 08/25/16

Details: The only replied that I have received from the MFX support was the bank request additional documents on the transfer of money, and they are waiting for answer.
Apart from this, all emails to MFX was a standard online replied by the system, about they have received my email.

The below are the replied from Malaysia local representative
23 July -USD 3500 withdrawal, i whatapps the representative on 1 Aug on the status of my withdrawal, he said he will ask the finance about it. 2 Aug- he told me they are not online yet. 3rd Aug, m 4th Aug, I continued to ask the local representative, but he only reply me on 8 Aug, he asked me to split my amount. I cancelled the USD 3500 withdrawal and put in new withdrawal amount of USD2000, still pending. I whatapps him on 11 &12 Aug, no reply from him,

13 Aug- he replied me MFX said just wait. I asked what is the reason they ask to wait, he said MFX did not tell him the reason.

21 Aug- MFX representative again ask me to change withdrawal limit to USD1000, I did not cancel my USD2000, but put in new withdrawal of USD1000, that was the last payment i received from MFX. My USD 2000 remain not approved.

on 26 Aug, I whatapps the representative again asking about my USD 2000 withdrawal, his replied to me was " sorry nothing I can do now, finance MFX also not respond to me". He said he stop workingg with MFX cos the situation in MFX give him bad reputation. I asked for his help and advise, he said since July he asked MFX to transfer him moneym and they just ask him to wait. He asked me to direct contact them, I told him they are not responding, I asked for his advise how other clients are doing their withdrawal, no reply from him since.

Company representatives' emails: <malaysia.support@mfxbroker.com>

Attachments

• lynn1.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 35
  • lynn2.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 33
  • lynn3.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 32
  • lynn5.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 34
I'm going to try to find some more email addresses for MFX Broker.
Yesterday MFX support sent me an email saying my USD 2000 was rejected due to in the earlier part I cancelled one of my deposit preterm. The amount I cancelled was usd 5563.76, on top of crawl back the interest 333.82 that they are giving out, they also want to deduct 60 percent from my principle with the reason of preterm cancelation. My question is what does my usd2000 withdrawal link to my preterm cancelation. The usd2000 was my interest earning only.
I emailed them back asking if I prolong my investment of 5563.76 which I need to wait till it mature, would they give back my Usd2000, cos currently it is rejected but not in my wallet.
They are yet to reply me. I have no choice but prolong till it mature. but why withhold my usd2000 n not back to my wallet, n my withdrawal of usd 11618.85 is still pending. Pls help

I've gone ahead and invited them to your discussion thread.

I hope they will answer your questions soon so you can decide on how to proceed next.

When does it mature?

I've gone ahead and invited them to your discussion thread.

I hope they will answer your questions soon so you can decide on how to proceed next.

When does it mature?
Deposit date was 4 may 2016, one year term so it will be next year if I didn't stop the agreement on 23 July. Now they ask me to prolong the agreement if I don't want to lose the 60 percent, I don't think I have much choice but to prolong cos I don't want to lose my principle. HOWEVER, why they rejected my usd 2000 ? I filed the court case because they are not approving my withdrawals of the usd2000 n the usd11618 which has been pending so long. this show that mfx broker is holding up clients money as much as possible by trying to find every opportunity

Please post an update here about 48 hours from now. If there's been no progress, then this can move to Open Cases.

I dont see any progress from MFX broker even though asstmoderator has invited them to join the tread , to discuss my case. After I filed my case, they replied me that my withdrawal is rejected because of my preterm deposit cancelation, of USD5563.76. But my USD 2000 withdrawal was actually the interest that I earned from all others deposit that I made. After they rejected my USD 2000 withdrawal, the USD 2000 was not put back into my wallet. On one hand they asked my consent to prolong the deposit so that they are not deducting 60% from my principle, but my account is showing they already deducted 3338.26 from my wallet, ( 3338.26 is the 60% of USD 5563.76) ,in total , there are USD 2000, USD 3338.26, and 333.82 ( interest from deposit) are lost in my account.

I infact emailed them to ask question that " am i right that if I choose to prolong the investment of USD5563.76, my USD 2000 would go back to my account, plus the 60%( 3338.62) that they just took without my decision of whether I want to prolong the deposit. In actual fact, i have no choice but to prolong the deposit, because I do not want to lose my principle. They gave no replied at all.

Pls help, because ontop of not approving my withdrawal, MFX BROKER ARE STEALING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. I can upload email that they sent to me , and my replied to them.

MFX email Sept 16.jpg
Replied to MFX.jpg
Replied to MFX.jpg
follow up with MFX.jpg

No reply from them, and the USD 2000 was not in my wallet after rejected my withdrawal. The USD 3338.75 was also taken from my account, but they asked me for my decision whether to prolong the deposit, which I asked for clerification as per in my email to them, so that I can make my decision. Pls look into my case, thanks

Below is the screen shot that I took from the interest that go in from 23 July onwards until today 5 Sept. It shows that the USD 2000 was rejected, but if you look at the wallet amount that I have as of 5 sept USD 5444.42, it doesnt justify by adding up all the amount. When I withdraw my preterm deposit , the USD5563.75, they took back the interest of USD 333.82, and the amount 5229.94 went back to my wallet on 23 July. But my wallet now is showing the USD 2000 not inside, and the 60% from my principle (USD5563.75) is also not there.My wallet should have more than USD9K, as of today.

On top of that the simple request of withdrawal USD 11618 is also still pending

Attachments

• Wallet as of 5 Sept.JPG
    Wallet as of 5 Sept.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 32
  • page 1.JPG
    page 1.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 32
  • page2.JPG
    page2.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 31
  • page3.JPG