GUILTY Case# 2016-155 | kwazycool vs mfxbroker.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MFXBroker.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 78 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before I made my complaint to FPA, I also wrote a complaint to the regulator and to my surprise they have replied and I also shared all the proof of MFX not allowing my withdrawals to go through. I received the following emails from MFX Broker just recently and this has been my replies to them so far, kindly advice what should be my next step (older emails are at the bottom).

----------

Hi,

I will not be changing my old withdrawal request, however I have made additional withdrawals according to the amounts that you have mentioned, kindly arrange the withdrawals as you have mentioned plus whatever pending withdrawals.

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016, claims claims <claims@mfxbroker.com> wrote:
Hello!

Thank you for understanding, your withdrawal proportion is changed to Bank International now. Could you please divide your reguest for 10 000 USD into two requests for 5 000 USD. The rest requests, please, make in one (total amount 2 700 USD).
Firstly will be withdrawn your current withdrawal requests, after that you will be able to withdraw your funds from the personal wallet.
Sure, you can remove your claim only after you receive your funds, but could you please inform the regulator that we are solving your problem at the moment and it will be solved in the nearest time.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding. We bring our apologies for temporary inconveniences!

Thank you
Claims department
MFX Broker

2016-09-20 7:15 GMT+03:00 Sean Lim <kwazycool@gmail.com>:
Hi,

When I tried to do what you said, It says withdrawal limit exceeded, even after I have added the bank details as per you mentioned.

You can proceed to process all my pending withdrawals and also whatever that is in my wallet, a total of USD$50,463.11 via Bank International as per the bank details in my personal cabinet.

Once I get the withdrawal into my bank account, I will inform the regulator that I have received my funds.

Best Regards,

Sean Lim

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 12:28 AM, claims claims <claims@mfxbroker.com>wrote:
Hello!

We bring our apologies for the delay of your transfer. Unfortunately, the processing time of the withdrawal requests was increased due to the additional verification. We are sorry that your withdrawal request was not processed for such a long time.
Your request from August, 7 can be processed tomorrow. Please, specify if it is convenient for you to process this withdrawal request via Bank International in USD instead of Bank Malay. If yes, please, add your bank details in your personal cabinet.
Considering the other withdrawal requests, they will be processed in the nearest time, too. You can make a request on the amount of 1000 USD to the Bank Malay. For the rest of your amount, please, also specify if it is convenient for you to process it via Bank International.
All the expenses for the bank transfers will be paid by the Company.
After that we kindly ask you to contact the regulator and inform him that we will solve this issue in the nearest time.
We bring our apologies for the inconveniences!

Thank you
Claims department
MFX Broker

It is strange that MFX said they are regulated. They are not regulated by any regulator.

Well...its nothing new really. The unregulated majority claimed they are anyways. It will be akin to striking the darn Lotto if an unregulated broker published on their websites "We are unregulated ;)", ain't it?

69177908.jpg

Let's all learn a lesson from this. Bernard Madoff only offered 10% per year and was flooded with investors. No legitimate investment returns 3% per month every month no matter what else the markets are doing.

Love the Batman :D

Back