GUILTY Case# 2016-166 | hailg vs 24option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 24option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would contact an attorney to subpoena a statement of those 5 losing trades (if any) to prove or disprove that the orders actually went to market via liquidity provider or just parked on their demo server where the "hypothetical losses" were simulated while they and burglarized your account(s).
Then, I would register a complaint with CYSEC and request arbitration. If that fails then I would continue to seek justice within the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts.
And no matter what never never never give up.

Thank you so much. Honestly, I'm in good mood since the start of this month already. Actually, just hope that this case can help to notify other newbies like me to be careful. :)

Other than giving garbage advice on trades, I can't see what they are guilty of.
Is this a case of "moral hazard"?
That is defined as acting immorally with someone else's investment causing them to loose that investment due to the broker's lack of due diligence and possibly misleading promises that no one can fulfill.

Remember folks:
That sound you are hearing is god laughing as traders say that they can guarantee the way the market is going to go.

I would contact an attorney to subpoena a statement of those 5 losing trades (if any) to prove or disprove that the orders actually went to market via liquidity provider or just parked on their demo server where the "hypothetical losses" were simulated while they and burglarized your account(s).
Then, I would register a complaint with CYSEC and request arbitration. If that fails then I would continue to seek justice within the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts.
And no matter what never never never give up.

I have 5 governments investigating the company which defrauded me of profits of $2.8 million. NEVER GIVE UP! I had no idea when I started my complaint here at FPA that I would have 5 governments investigating my former "broker". Stay on them and keep your chin up, fight the good fight!

So you gave them the money yourself basically. They are only guilty with very aggressive marketing. And, maybe, their software is rigged but we cannot know for sure.

No guilty

SIgh... I have to admit that I agreed with you. That's why you can see in my first post, I said that "So maybe, by law, they don't do anything wrong."
But now I'm waiting to see if they really put the trades to the market or not. If all those lost trades went to market then yes, they don't. In this case, just to warned other newbie traders (like me) that do NOT believe in those (Senior) Account Managers, especially the ones listed in my post (they're either evil or sucked, or both?).

So you gave them the money yourself basically. They are only guilty with very aggressive marketing. And, maybe, their software is rigged but we cannot know for sure.

No guilty

Reads more like Predatory Marketing. It is becoming Guerrilla Warfare out there with these "brokers".

I totally agree that binary option brokers are a scam even being regulated byM CYSEC which this regulatory body is also not doing enough to protect individual investor. I was SCAMMED by Banc De Binary which is regulated by CYSEC off USD 5K in 4 trades. I resorted to do charged back raising the issue to VISA international for arbitration and had been sucessful to recover USD 1k so far pending for the balance 4k transaction.

Back