GUILTY Case# 2016-166 | hailg vs 24option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 24option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hailg

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.24option.com

My Case is: So this is my story.
Stupid 0: I opened an account with 24option around Jun 20, 2016.

Stupid 1; Totally I have deposited 55K into 24option. Before making deposits, I've googled about them but can't find any bad reviews. I found out our forum just yesterday night, :(.

In the next months I did lose a lot (at the worst date my account is only 28K), but finally, I still recovered and make a profit. Before the nightmare started, I have 64K in my account. And now the nightmare begin.

By the end of July (after 2 months), my wife's family has some finance issue and they need to borrow us around 50K to pay their bank. So I made my withdrawal for 50K. Right after that my account manager (Lauren S) try to call me a lot asking to help by providing my some private sessions with their best AM there (Jay White, Eric...). At first, I declined because I don't want to risk the money at that important point. I already knew that we can't trade/bet with the money we can't afford to lose.

Stupid 3: But finally, on a bad day, it's 2 days after the first talk with my AM, the other AM add my skype account (his name is Jay White) and just don't know why that day I'm so stupid. He was successful to convince me to cancel my withdrawal (He did promise that he will help me to earn around 30K that day so I can still have some money to trade after the withdrawal, also he will use his power to make my withdrawal intraday, and yes, I fell into the trap -> Super stupid).

Last + Biggest stupid: So I joined the last session with Jay White, and he made me lost 62K in 5 trades. My account is left with around 1503$. So I withdraw the last 1500$ and keep my account there with 3$ in it (so I can access to the history any time I want, just for the purpose I'm doing today).

After that, of course, the guy told me that he will do my best to help me. But finally, he doesn't do anything helpful. And he delegated to his director, Eric Smith. The director did call me to offer help by... investing my money so I can recover.

So I have made a mistake by believing in them. I did the trades (follow the direction on the phone call). So maybe, by law, they don't do anything wrong. But after thinking about it, he made me lost 62K in just 5 trades. I think they must do this a lot before.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by hailg on 09/30/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/02/16 the last contact was on 08/08/16

Details: The final reply is to ask me to invest more money to recover. Of course, I'm not that stupid.

Company representatives' emails: Lauren Summers <lauren.s@24option.com>
Jay White <jay.w@24option.com>

Attachments

• Capture24.PNG
    214.7 KB · Views: 15
Send an email to Lauren and Jay. Include the URL of your Scam Alerts thread and invite them to join the discussion. Don't send them the link to this thread. Very few people can see it while it is the Court Case Preparation Folder.

Post here when you've done that.

Check FxMaster's advice in your public thread.

Cool, I won't send them link to this thread. Actually, don't want to waste time with them anymore. I've already contact Winchargeback as FxMaster suggested. :)

I still need you to to email them a link to your thread in Scam Alerts. Then, if they don't respond, this case can move to the next step.

Cool! Please post an update early next week about what they said (or didn't say). Then, if necessary, AsstMod can send them a formal invitation. If they ignore that, then this can go to a vote to help warn more traders.

A girl (Fryni Fournari) from compliance department just contacted me last night. She want to make a call
"to discuss with you and understand the reasons behind the publication of the below article and hopefully find a solution." So I told her to read the full story first and she will know the reasons why I'm doing this. After that, no more contact so far. I'll keep updating if there is news. :)

I've sent the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update here on late Friday or Saturday to let me know if there has been any response.

Back