GUILTY Case# 2016-169 | Elaine007 vs prutoncapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PrutonCapital.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 78 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am speaking out of turn and I am certainly not staff but from what I have seen the FPA provides support mechanisms to people that believe they have been cheated including directing them to the proper authorities for the situation.

The FPA are not law enforcement and do not pretend to be such.
The FPA is made up of like minded traders that want to help each other succeed and stop scammers.

The best way to stop a scammer is let their actions be known to everyone.

For every one person that gets scammed and gets a GUILTY here, I am sure there are a LOT that are spared the trouble by reading about it here before loosing their money.

What the FPA does matters.
I like that they do not pretend to be law enforcement, instead point people in the right direction.

Cheers :D

My advice to FPA when there is a case and the broker found guilty then the FPA should act immediately doing the neccessary action in pratical contacting the reveleant agency and bring to justice not just review the case and nothing been done
what action will FPA and how id this case to behandle

If your friend comes to you and says he was mugged, can you file the police report? No.

If your friend files a police report, can you press charges for him? No.

Can you testify in court based on what your friend told you about the mugging? Unless he died in the meantime, No.

Victims need to stand up for themselves. The FPA can help point victims in the right direction, but there are certain actions which only the victim can do.

Very guilty.
They have done very bad thing to traders surely. I hope they must be arrested by police and the broker must be finished (scammed). I would like to say you that please use proper brokers which under good regulations like FCA,ASIC,FINMA etc...

This broker is regulated as below:

Registered with Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency
License reference: 12/BAPPEBTI/SI/02/2013
www.bappebti.go.id

Full Membership of the Jakarta Futures Exchange
Membership reference: SPAB/160/JFX/01/2013
www.jfx.co.id

We did go in the website to check the broker name. They registered but they still working with a group of scammers to steal people money and disable our accounts. Now they are refusing to response in this matters instead running another new scheme to continue scamming new investors.

We are now writing to www.bappebti.go.id
to complain about this broker.

Back