GUILTY Case# 2016-179 | Mahendrak vs 53option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 53Option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guilty.
"Such a good amount that You want to return? We washed and transferred to other accounts. And now I'm waiting for more of your money!"
A law firm instantly is not solved. Minimum period of three months. But it's at least a chance.

Hopefully you can also try the chargeback system as you used a credit card. Sadly it all takes time, at least a few months. Good luck with it though.

I don't think there are any trustworthy binary brokers. Maybe only those run by heavily regulated gambling companies such as William Hill in the UK. The rest, as this one is, are pure evil thieving bar stewards. A pox on them all.

Yep, contact the issuing bank of your card to help you request a chargeback.
These scammers are everywhere!
Guilty, of course.

Edgedalefinance.com ..... they surface again. I was contacted by phone from someone from Edgedale who proceeded to tell me my credit card did not accept the withdrawal they were trying to make. Since I never gave this person or this company my credit card information, and my credit card is password protected ... it refused her $5,000, $2000, $500. charges .... These people are scammers and thieves.

COPYRIGHT 2014 Edgedale Finance © White Label Solutions provided by Greymountain Management Ltd. 3rd Floor, Ulysses House Foley St., Dublin 1. (They don't even try to hide this!) www.edgedalefinance.com won't come up in the USA, but I have some skills. Imagine that, Greymountain Management being thieves again? Both Edgedale Finance and 53option have the same phone number, 44 203 807 1728. Bullabear.com, can't connect to GMM, www.meta-investing.com has become www.metainvesting.com (no dash) and is Russian (from the looks of it). Swiss FX: LM Swiss Group LTD, Trust Company Complex Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro MH96960, Marshall Islands....GMM is known to use Marshall Islands with Bloombex, I believe and bsdoptions.com, The website is operated by lybss ltd Horton House, Exchange Flags, Liverpool, L2 3PF, UK. All of these sites behave the same way, so I wouldn't doubt that they are all Greymountain Management companies.

Contact Danielle Earle at danielle@greymountainmanagement.com and ask for her help. Be nice to her at this point to see if she can help with getting your money back. Winchargeback is best, but if they are pointing you to lawyers, then go that route. Greymountain Management has over 100 binary option companies in existence right now and cover themselves up pretty well now.

Back