GUILTY Case# 2016-185 | neric vs Tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 93 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neric

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Tradorax

My Case is: I have been trading binary options through Tradorax for 18 months and this is my story:

I began trading with Tradorax in January 2015 with an initial deposit of $500. By using some very smooth, rehearsed, dishonest techniques they managed to convince me to make several more deposits in 2015:
January 20th: $500
January 23rd: $1800
February 24th: $5000
February 25th $5000
June 28th: $5000
August 19th: $5000

The techniques they used were various and had been used by them extensively.
Assuming that very few, if any new customers will understand that they need to wager at least 30 times the amount of bonuses given before you can consider requesting a withdrawal, this is their methodology:
1. They give you "bonuses" without telling you what the implications are. Their excuse was always "If you make money, we make money".
2. They give you "risk free" trades, which, once again, they don't tell you the implications of. These are that every trade you "lose" during this period is actually cancelled by them and the amount traded is not subtracted from your account. They then add these replacement amounts to your bonus amount.
3. They keep on trying to get you to make bigger deposits by enticing you with the above and with making large "winning" trades on your behalf and obtaining your trust that they know what they are doing.
4. They also offer you all sorts of benefits to become a VIP customer (they kept on changing the requirements to become a "VIP") - like offering to send you a tablet where you will be able to watch them trading live, offering you larger returns on winning trades, full "risk free" trading days and any other benefits that they can dream up in order to entice you to deposit more cash with them.

They contacted me in July to tell me about a new promotion which they were “only offering to their good clients". They said that if I deposit another $5000 dollars with them, I would have a full month of risk free trading. I asked if there were any conditions attached and was told “no”. I insisted that the analyst – Marcus Davis (who has since left the company) – sends me in writing, that the replacement of my losses would not affect my bonus figure i.e. the amount I have to wager before I can withdraw my money. He did so and I traded for a month and asked my account manager – Christopher Johnson – repeatedly, what was the advantage for Tradorax and every time I was told that they want to entice their good customers into making larger trades. I was also told that this would help me to reach the amount I need to wager much faster (I did not understand that their cancellation of my losses during this month would be multiplied by 10 and added to the amount I would need to wager before I could withdraw.
At the end of the 30 days, I had all my losses put back into my Tradorax account and they then offered me a second month of risk free trading for another $5000 deposit! I eagerly entered into this after I asked Mr. Johnson again, what the conditions for this promotion were and he replied that they were exactly the same as for the first promotion so I carried on trading large amounts. A few days into the second promotion, Mr. Johnson finally reveals to me that I have to wager 10 times the amount that was refunded into my account for both promotions. After many conversations and using the email Mr. Davis sent me as proof, I was told that I would not have to wager extra money for the first promotion. However, the rules stood for the second one (even though the implications had not been explained to me before I gave them my money). After the second month I asked if , instead of Tradorax replacing my losses for the last month, I could rather withdraw the money I deposited with them. At this stage, they hadn’t lost anything and I had wagered enough to withdraw all my money if I wanted to.
They totally refused this even though they had not held up all their promises; they were supposed to have a senior analyst trade on my behalf twice a week for the duration of the 2nd promotion. This had only happened once in the first week and then never again even though I reminded Mr. Johnson of this several times. So now I have to trade over $1,400,000 before I can withdraw ANY of my money.

Subsequently I noticed the following: Whenever I try to place a trade (PUT or CALL) on a Binary Option, they do not allow me to place the trade unless the price has moved against me (compared to the price when I click ‘Buy’) by a few pips. In addition, they now alter the price that I have just bought on by up to 50 pips against me. So my chances of winning are so much less. They used to stick to the pricing very well as I monitor them very carefully against other sites but they must have decided that they are not making enough money. I think that this practice is underhand and when I told my account manager – Mr. Johnson – about it, he emphatically denied it and told me that he was ‘personally’ insulted. The evidence is there so it makes no difference what he says or thinks. I also escalated this to a Mr. Steve Goldman (I was told that he was their Finance Manager) and the best they could offer me is that they would allow me to withdraw $2000 but I would then have to wager another $200,000 (plus the large amount of $1.2 million) before I see my money. I obviously did not consent to this.

So, I told them not to call me anymore about promotions or any other scheme they had to squeeze more money out of me. I carried on trading until I had reached the large amount I needed to before I could withdraw any money. I finally met this target in July 2016. I have also now made a profit and trebeled my original investment.

I tried to withdraw $25000 (out of my $73600) account on Friday 22nd July 2016. Their system actually accepted my withdrawal request and reduced my account balance by $25000.
When I tried to log in to my account yesterday (25th July), my password had been reset by them.
What followed was exactly as many other scammed customers have reported: They have entered long term trades (to expire 29th December) up to the full value of what I had in my account when I requested the withdrawal ($73600).
When I called them the next morning, they reset my password saying that 'there must have been a problem with their system' and I logged in only to find $4.28 left in my account with the long term trades for the full $73600 in place. In addition, in their 'History' section, it showed that my withdrawal had been cancelled. They had changed my password so that they could log in and place long term trades in my account.
I tried calling back and kept on getting through to the same rude woman 'Valerie Grey' who refused assist me anymore, refused to put me through to anyone else and would not give me the name of any senior manager within the company. She said that they will contact me in a couple of hours.
This did not happen!

I then went on to the Internet and wrote bad reviews about them on several Binary Options sites, Facebook and LinkedIn. A few days later, my "new" account manager, Sam Stevens, called me and said that they would like me to remove my bad reviews. I told them that if I could at least withdraw my capital ($23200) that I had invested with them, I would be prepared to remove my bad reviews. After much discussion they offered me $10000 if I would remove my reviews. I was very interested to see how they would approach this so they offered to write and sign a contract with me. They drafted the contract and sent it to me.
I also asked Sam to have the trades placed by them "on my behalf", without my authorisation, to be cancelled. They said they could not cancel a trade which is a lie because they have cancelled trades for me in the past - when they were still trying to gain my trust. He also could not give me any reason as to why they placed trades on my behalf without my authorisation.

The contract was completely one-sided. In summary:
1. I would have to remove the reviews BEFORE they give me the $10000.
2. Once they give me the $10000, they do not owe me any more money.
3. I would have no legal recourse as I would have to sign all my rights away.
4. I would not be able to sue them for anything or ask for any more money after signing.

I obviously refused to sign for many reasons, the main one being - I did not trust them to give me ANY money at all and I was not prepared to "give away" the rest of what they owe me.

I have a copy of this contract available. I also have other evidence such as screen captures, transaction (trading) history and emails to corroborate my story.
I have not heard from them again, since I refused to sign the contract. I can still log into my account but I can't do anything as they have tied up all my funds in long term trades.
I have since asked someone in London go to the address provided by Tradorax. It appears that Tradorax are not there and the shop at that address say that they are aware of companies like Tradorax using their address fraudulently.

I have been trying to contact them via Skype, email, phone.
I have created a Facebook page called "Tradox is a scam" and so far, I have about 100 people who have also been scammed by Tradorax. This is in case a class action against Tradorax would be possible and also to warn other people on Facebook about them.

I am aware that my deposits were made more than 9 months ago but I only realised I had been scammed when I tried to withdraw money from them on 22nd July 2016. $74000 is a lot of money for me and I am retired so this has affected my whole future. I should have known better - but I think that every Tradorax customer would say the same thing.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by neric on 10/23/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/04/16 the last contact was on 10/23/16

Details: 10th May 2016 (from Tradorax):
Dear Neri,
Please be advised that your account has been verified.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
If you would like to learn more about binary options, please visit our Educational center.
Yours sincerely,
tradorax support team

26thJuly 2016 (to Tradorax):
Hi,
On Friday, I had $74000 in my account. I put in a request to withdraw $25000, which was accepted by your system as I have wagered enough to do this.
I was not able to log in to your system yesterday as someone at Tradorax changed my password.
When I called "support" this morning, they reset my password and I was able to log in again.
I was shocked when I saw what has happened to my account since I requested the withdrawal:
Someone has put trades amounting to $74000 into my account - to expire on 29/12.
I have $4 left in my account and I am extremely concerned.
Please get back to me URGENTLY!
Thank you,
Mrs Neri Credo

28th July 2016 (to Tradorax):
Hi Tanya,
I am writing to you because I can't get hold of anyone else. We communicated with each other last year.
I cannot get hold of anyone on the phone and I don't have anyone's contact details. I was told that my account manager is Sam Stevens and he was supposed to call me but no-one has called me. He has never contacted me.
I need urgent assistance on my account and I am writing to you personally because you appear to be very professional and helpful.
My contact numbers are +27 83 3081660 or +27 11 234 2825.
Please can you give me a call as soon as possible or respond to this email?
Kind regards,
Neri Credo

3rd August (from Tradorax):
Hello Mrs. Credo here is the contract as promised. If you can please sign it
and send it back. Remove or add an additional review and 10,000$ will be
refunded immediately.

Best Regards
Sam Stevens

VP Financial Advisor

4th August 2016 (to Tradorax):
Hi Sam,
It was a pleasure speaking to you.
I am very happy that I asked you to send me an email explaining what is going to happen next, because it is apparent that we were talking at cross purposes - after your call to me yesterday.
I would like to write down the situation as I understand it, based on our discussion, so that there will be no more confusion.
As Tradorax has become a company that I do not trust - and I can give you many examples of why I feel that way if you want me to - things will have to work a little differently.

Firstly, after requesting that you transfer $25000 (which is only 33% of what I have with you) you said that you would send me $10000 AND you would leave another $5000 (from the trades that were placed without my permission with my own money) in my account to do some Binary Options trading with. I would like to emphasise that all I ask at the moment is that you refund me he $10000 and cancel all of the long term trades placed without my permission. This will leave me with a decent amount I can trade with and/or withdraw as I see fit. You were going to cancel some of the trades that were made with my money and without my permission in order to do this, therefore there is no reason that you cannot cancel all of them. In addition, Tradorax has cancelled trades for me before.
On this point, I would like to clarify something that came up in our conversation on Tuesday. You used the excuse that the trades that were placed on my behalf, were done without my knowledge because I am "so difficult to get hold of". When I told you that I had stopped answering calls from the UK, your immediate response was that it was the reason you could not get hold of me. The whole story is:
I have the 2 Tradorax numbers that have been used the most frequently by Tradorax in my address book. These are your UK number +442038088839 and your South African number +27105008849. If either of these numbers had appeared, I would have answered because I would have known it was Tradorax (as I'm sure you remember, I told you that I was not answering other UK calls because I was being bothered daily by other brokers trying to get my business). In addition, you have always had my email address and could have used that if you couldn't call me.

Secondly, when we spoke yesterday, you said "I will send you the contract in 5 minutes". It is now almost a day later and I still don't have it - another reason for me not to trust Tradorax.
So here is what I now expect after yesterday's talk: You will send me a contract guaranteeing the transfer of $10000 into my bank account immediately after I write a more positive review. Providing that I am happy the wording in the contract we will both sign it and I will write a more positive review. I would like to say here, that you cannot use the excuse that my review is not good enough or that you want me to say something different or something in addition, before you transfer my money. I say this because I do not trust Tradorax.
This is because I have always done what was asked of me by Tradorax but the same is not true for you. Tradorax has repeatedly tried to get more money out of me without explaining the consequences and there are many more examples I can give if you really want me to. The bottom line is that I unfortunately do not trust you and even though you won't admit anything to me, I know that you know exactly what I am talking about. So if you want me to change the review, please send me a contract that will give me the comfort and assurance that I will get $10000 immediately.
As soon as this has happened, I will change my review. You have no reason not to trust me as, in the past, I have always done as you asked and I have always been honest with you and kept to my promises. I will continue to write many more positive reviews as long as Tradorax remains honourable with me and makes my funds available to me to use as I choose.

I would also like to make clear that I expect Tradorax to cancel all the trades that were made without my permission ($73360). I think this is very fair as I am the person who has been wronged and I am giving you a very fair chance to rectify this. I have complied with all your terms and conditions - which also say that I can withdraw my money as soon as I have wagered enough to cover my bonuses and I also confirm that you said to me on Tuesday that your manager/finance department has confirmed that I have now wagered enough.
It is for this reason that I expect another term to be written into my contract stating by when (the date) that the rest of my money in my Tradorax account ($63360) will be transferred to my bank before the end of October 2016.

I look forward to doing business with you.

Kind regards,
Neri Credo

8th August (to Tradorax):
Good day Sam,
Further to my last email to you where I gave you my opinion about the contract that Tradorax wants me to sign, I have not had any response.
I would like to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible so I will give you until end of business Wednesday (10th August) to respond to me.
If I do not hear from you by then, I will be forced to take further action.
Regards,
Neri Credo

15th August 2016 (to Tradorax):
Hi Sam,
I assume that as I have not heard anything from Tradorax, you have no intention of letting me withdraw my legally earned money which is supposed to be sitting in a segregated account in your company and which, according to your terms and conditions, telephone conversations and emails - I have the right to withdraw today.
I will therefore be taking further action in order to retrieve my money from you as you have refused to abide by the law and return my $74000.
Regards,
Neri

4h October 2016 (to Tradorax):
Hi Sam,
It has been 2 months since I last communicated with you and I would like to give you some more information. I have been diagnosed with breast cancer and have had a double mastectomy done. I am in serious need of the money that you are holding back from me in order to afford the treatments and medicines required to ensure I don't die from this cancer.

If Tradorax has any integrity, you would let me withdraw at least the money I have deposited with you - $25000. This will be the last time I communicate with you in this way.

If you can find it in your heart to help me out, I would be happy to forget this nightmare experience and get on with living (hopefully). If not, I can assure you that Tradorax will regret it. In the last 2 months I have been very busy getting information, making contacts, collecting evidence and preparing to get my money back in any way possible - and that will probably result in a huge loss of business for you.
I sincerely hope this does not have to happen.

I will expect a response from you - or money in my bank (no contract needs to be signed for this) - by the end of this week. If not, I am ready to take the next steps and if you think the review that I gave you on Binaryoptionsthatsuck.com was bad, you have not seen any thing yet. I have all the proof I need to take action in many different ways and I won't hesitate to do so if necessary. I am well prepared for action.
Regards,
Neri Credo

5th October 2016 (from Tradorax):
Hello Neri

Thank you for contacting tradorax!. We have received your email and our Customer Service team will get back to you shortly.

Best regards,

Tradorax Support Team

18th October 2016 (to Tradorax):
Hi,
I have sent several emails and tried to contact you by telephone in order to recover my money from my account with you.
As you have avoided my calls and ignored my emails I am writing to inform you that I will be taking action against you via several different avenues. I suggest you look at my Facbook page: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FStayAwayFromTradorax%2F%3Fref%3Dnf&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEU7FhzQPpt_WiAdi0o8CbxHrjYGg
Alternatively just search for Tradorax Scam on Facebook and you will see it.
Anyone who searches for "tradorax" and/or "scam" will see this page.
If you reufund me the $74000 you owe me, I am prepared to take the site down before the rest of the world gets to see it but you will have to act very fast. If not, this is ONLY THE BEGINING. I have many more plans to get my money back from you and I will ensure that you never get another new customer, and that all existing customers who have been scammed by you take the correct legal action.

IS THIS STILL WORTH $74000 TO YOU?????

Neri Credo

24th October (to Tradorax):
Hi,
I have sent several emails and no-one has bothered to respond. I would therefore like to inform you of the following:

1. I have filed a case against you with Forex Peace Army- please feel free to go to
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tradorax-scam.47719/

2. I have filed a case with UK Action Fraud

3. I have set up a Facebook page for other people that have been scammed by your company so that I can get people together and file a class action against you through the justice system with a lawyer who has experience in dealing with scam companies like your. I have had huge response to this. My Facebook page is here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FStayAwayFromTradorax%2F%3Fref%3Dnf&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEU7FhzQPpt_WiAdi0o8CbxHrjYGg

4. I will continue to put bad reviews and warnings wherever I can so that many possible new customers will go to other Binary Options companies.

You owe me $74000 as I have met all the requirements in order to withdraw this money even though you have tried to tie it up in illegal, unsolicited long term trades.

I AM PREPARED TO DROP ALL OF THE ABOVE IF YOU GIVE ME BACK MY CAPITAL I.E. $23200. I will not, however, sign a one-sided contract BEFORE I get my money.

Neri Credo

24th October 2016 (to Tradorax):
The clock is ticking...
I have just shared my Tradorax experience with another potential, serious customer and you have lost him.
Why don't you just allow me to withdraw my money and close my account???
I will shut down everything I have done if you do what is legally and honourably correct.

Neri Credo

Company representatives' emails: Sam Stevens <sams@tradorax.com>,
Robert Nixon <robertn@tradorax.com>,
Tradorax Information <info@tradorax.com>,
Tradorax Verification <verification@tradorax.com>,
Tradorax Support <support@tradorax.com>

Attachments

• Withdrawal 220716.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 7
  • History..JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Trade screen.JPG
    233 KB · Views: 6
  • Account Summary.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Settlement Agreement Release of Claims- Credo.docx
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Tradorax London address.jpg
    Tradorax London address.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I am also giving you more email details about the "bonus" discussions I had with Tradorax and the amount I still had to wager before I could withdraw:

28th August 2015 (to Tradorax):
Hi Christopher,
When the previous promotion started, I asked Mr. Davis if replacement of my losses would increase the amount I have to wager before I can withdraw. He said it would not and he sent me the email below.
Please call me once you have read this.
In addition, even if I can't withdraw all the money in my account (which I have no intention of doing), I should a least be able to withdraw all the money that I deposited with Tradorax.
Kind regards,
Neri
cleardot.gif

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 24 June 2015 at 13:27
Subject: Your trading account with tradorax
To: ncredo@gmail.com

Dear Neri,

Following your conversation with Mr. Davis -

This is an acknowledgement from tradorax in regards to your trading-account

For your $5,000 deposit which will be made instantly you will receive 1 month risk-free trades promotion, which is not attached to your bonus

25th September (from Tradorax):
Dear Neri,

Following your previous conversations with Mr. Goldman, please see below your trading-account wagering requirements:

All of your old bonuses has been wagered.

Today, we have returned to your account an amount of $140,290, for the last promotion of 1 month risk free trades, therefore your new wagering requirements are $1,402,900.

After you will complete this wagering requirements, your account balance will be available for withdrawal.

Hope you will find this information helpful,

Yo AsstModerator! Neric already invited Tradorax to the thread. When you have a moment, can you get the formal invite sent?

Formal invitation issued.

Neric, please post here late Friday or early Saturday to let me know if there has been any progress or not.

I have just been given some very interesting information. I think that this is the most useful information I could find since I started researching Tradorax:

This link shows the owner of the company that is TRADORAX. I never saw all this in the reviews about TRADORAX when I researched them. http://www.lahcon.se/insideoption-en.pdf At least there are names and addresses of the principles and the different details that were very difficult to find.

Here is the gentleman that put some of the information together on the owner of TRADORAX - MPONDA http://www.lahcon.se/validation/

This should assist in tracing the money!

Attachments

• insideoption-en.pdf
    114.1 KB · Views: 19

Neric, please post here late Friday or early Saturday to let me know if there has been any progress or not.
There has been absolutely no progress on this case. Tradorax have not tried to contact me and have not acknowledged that they have received any contact requests from me.

I have just sent this email to Tradorax:
Neri Credo <ncredo@gmail.com>
14:46 (0 minutes ago)

to Sam, Tradorax, Tradorax, Tradorax, mariams, judec, abdullaha, samia, gabrielc, todr, flavios, monikah, stoynav, loram, tanyar, Tanya, steveg

Hi Sam (and anyone else who bothers to read this email),

I would just like to point out your terms and conditions to show that Tradorax has not adhered to them in my case:

a) 3.4:The Client authorizes the Company to rely and act on any order, request, instruction or other communication given or made (or purporting to be given or made) by the Client or any person authorized on the Client’s behalf, without further enquiry on the part of the Company as to the authenticity, genuineness authority or identity of the person giving or purporting to give such order, request, instruction or other communication.
I have never given you an instruction to trade on my behalf. In fact, I expressly asked you NOT to trade on my behalf a long time ago.

b) 3.5: (iv) controls over any electronic services provided by the Company to the Client (including ,without limitation, any verification procedures to ensure that any particular order or orders has come from the Client)
You had no permission to put all of my money (or any of my money) into trades. You expressly confirmed that my account has been verified and when I spoke to you, you could not give me an excuse for the trades that were placed without my permission.

c)
3.8: The Company is entitled, by its own discretion, to cancel any trade that has been executed due or in connection with an error, system malfunction, breach of the Agreement by Client etc.
When we last spoke on the phone, you told me that the company cannot cancel a trade - even though it was done without my permission.

d) 4.3: Whenever the Client transfers funds to the Company, those funds belong to the Company and will be treated by it as its own for the purpose of securing or covering the Client’s present, future, actual, contingent or prospective obligations, subject only to any contractual obligation of the Company to pay or return money to the Client according to the terms of this Agreement.
I have met all the conditions that are required to withdraw my funds and Tradorax confirmed this with me telephonically and in writing.

e) 4.8: a) In case the Client gives an instruction to withdraw funds from the Trading Account, tradorax finance department supervises every withdrawal request submitted. Identification documents must be submitted to process any withdrawal. The Company shall pay the specified amount (less any transfer charges, if applicable, see point (5) below) within Three (3) – Five (5) Business Days once a duly instruction has been accepted and at the moment of payment, the Client’s margin requirements, proof of identity and payment methods (to ensure safety of client’s funds) and due diligence criteria have been met. The Company may cancel the Client’s withdrawal order, if, according to the Company’s discretion, the remaining funds (after the withdrawal) shall not be sufficient to secure open Position(s) in the Trading Account.
All of the above conditions were met.

f) 6.3: Withdrawals are possible as soon as necessary trading volume is reached: for Binary Options trading: (Deposit Amount + Bonus_Amount) X 30, for Forex trading: (Deposit Amount + Bonus_Amount) X 50.
I received confirmation from you that these conditions have been met.

g) 7.4: The Client agrees that the Company may record all conversations with the Client and monitor (and maintain a record of) all emails sent by or to the Company. All such records are the Company’s property and can be used by the Company, amongst other things, in the case of a dispute between the Company and the Client.
A
s you have admitted to me that ALL conversations are recorded, it would be very useful for you to produce a copy of those recordings as they will prove my case.

h) 10.1:
Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving 10 (Ten) days written notice of termination to the other. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately in any case of any breach of this Agreement or event of Default by the other Party. Upon terminating notice of this Agreement, Client shall be under the obligation to close all open positions, otherwise, the notice shall become void, or the Company shall have the right to close all open positions without assuming any responsibility. Such a closure may result in outcome that would be less favorable for the Client.

I attempted to do this BEFORE you placed illegal trades without my permission. You are therefore obligated to return my money - as the account was before you placed the illegal trades in my account.

i)

10.2:
Upon termination, all amounts payable by Either Party to the other Party will become immediately due.

This is self explanatory but it still obligates you to return my funds as they were before you placed unsolicited trades on my behalf.

j)

12.1:
The Company has the right to amend the Agreement without obtaining any prior consent from the Client. If the Company makes any material change to the Agreement, it will give at least 10 (Ten) Business Days’ notice of such change to the Client. Such amendment will become effective on the date specified in the notice. Unless otherwise agreed, an amendment will not affect any outstanding order or Transaction or any legal rights or obligations which may already have arisen.

You have never notified me of any changes and I am aware of significant changes that were done.
k) 12.5:
Any complaint shall be directed to the Company’s client services department, who will investigate the complaint and make every effort to resolve it. Such a complaint should be made to: support@tradorax.com.

I have done this repeatedly and no-one has responded to me - not even once.
l) 13.1:
Live traders must provide all requested information upon registration. Details on this process you can find in our ‘compliance’ and ‘Deposits & Withdrawals policy’ pages at the website: Compliance, Deposit and withdrawal policy.

DONE! And confirmed by Tradorax.
m) 13.2:
All clients who wish to activate their trading account (in order to use the trading platform), must go through a process of voice verification with one of the companies representatives. This condition means that the client needs to be in contact with his/her representative for voice verification in order to be allowed such actions as, deposit or withdrawal from his/her trading account. Refusal by the customer to comply with the condition above may result in immediate cancellation of the required transaction.

Once again, you said that you are not able to cancel a transaction even thought the transactions in question were placed illegally by yourselves.
n) 13.3:
Winnings will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open a live account.

Yes - please pay me my winnings.
n) WITHDRAWALS:
At tradorax you can withdraw your funds at any time – it is simple, safe and secure.In order to withdraw funds you must have the requested funds in your account. Withdrawal requests may be made by accessing the banking page from the main menu bar. You will need to be logged in to access this section.
Pending withdrawals may be canceled from the pending requests section accessible from the Banking tab.
Canceling a withdrawal will return the withdrawal amount to the balance available for trading.
All withdrawal requests in pending state (awaiting documents) will be automatically canceled by tradorax after 14 days and the amount returned to the customer balance.
MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST WAS PENDING BEFORE YOU CANCELLED IT AND USED ALL MY FUNDS TO MAKE ILLEGAL TRADES.
o) SAFETY OF FUNDS:
Nowadays, safety of funds is considered to be an issue of high importance by investors. Investors want to be sure that their money is safe over the internet. tradorax considers a client’s money the cornerstone of its values. No effort is spared to ensure the security of your money and the integrity of our trading platform. Investors’ funds are held in segregated accounts. Funds are used only for trading options through our website upon client’s instructions and are not being used for any other purpose

Are my funds safe???
All you need to do is return all my funds $73600
and close my account.
Otherwise, the next time you hear from me will be from my lawyer - who has strong experience in dealing with criminals in the Binary Options industry.

Sam at Tradorax sent me the following...

"Hello,

In understand the case you are referring to is about Mrs. Neri Credo.

This client was indeed with us for a long time with the company and was treated with nothing but respect.

Due to the terms and conditions Mrs. Credo agreed when she started to work with the company, any funds she wishes to withdraw need to go through the finance department. She called us whenever she had questions or issues and we always responded within 24 hours. When it came to her withdrawal she didn’t respond for more than 3 days, therefore it was automatically canceled by the system. The trades opened on her account were made in order to protect her funds and to generate profits for her until we get in touch with her. We had some situations where clients’ accounts were hacked and an attempt for fraudulent withdrawal of the funds occurred, therefore security procedures have taken place in order to protect our clients and their funds in the company. Voice verification procedure is a MUST, but unfortunately we did not receive it from Mrs. Credo.

Due to this misunderstanding she started writing bad reviews and decided to spare the details of the whole story in regards to her account.

Indeed, in the past we have cancelled trades for her, but only when the trades have expired. Never while they were opened. Consequently, in order to protect ourselves and make sure we are able to continue working with Mrs. Credo a settlement agreement was created and sent to her (the one she attached in her review), where we obligate ourselves to send 10 000 $ from the company funds (not her accounts funds), as to take down the bad reviews and as a compensation until her open trades expire, since she is a valued client of ours. She refused to do so and continued persuading a negative outcome for our company.

Also, please note that the client has selective memory, or we suppose so, due to the fact she claims not to remember most of our conversations and settlements with her.

Best Regards"

and...

"In addition to my previous e-mail, Mrs. Credo has full access to her account.

Best Regards
"

I replied and asked him to join your thread. Since he hasn't done so and hasn't contacted you again, I'm moving this to Open Cases now, If there is no progress, this will go to a vote next week.

Sam at Tradorax sent me the following...

"Hello,

In understand the case you are referring to is about Mrs. Neri Credo.

This client was indeed with us for a long time with the company and was treated with nothing but respect.

Due to the terms and conditions Mrs. Credo agreed when she started to work with the company, any funds she wishes to withdraw need to go through the finance department. She called us whenever she had questions or issues and we always responded within 24 hours. When it came to her withdrawal she didn’t respond for more than 3 days, therefore it was automatically canceled by the system. The trades opened on her account were made in order to protect her funds and to generate profits for her until we get in touch with her. We had some situations where clients’ accounts were hacked and an attempt for fraudulent withdrawal of the funds occurred, therefore security procedures have taken place in order to protect our clients and their funds in the company. Voice verification procedure is a MUST, but unfortunately we did not receive it from Mrs. Credo.

Due to this misunderstanding she started writing bad reviews and decided to spare the details of the whole story in regards to her account.

Indeed, in the past we have cancelled trades for her, but only when the trades have expired. Never while they were opened. Consequently, in order to protect ourselves and make sure we are able to continue working with Mrs. Credo a settlement agreement was created and sent to her (the one she attached in her review), where we obligate ourselves to send 10 000 $ from the company funds (not her accounts funds), as to take down the bad reviews and as a compensation until her open trades expire, since she is a valued client of ours. She refused to do so and continued persuading a negative outcome for our company.

Also, please note that the client has selective memory, or we suppose so, due to the fact she claims not to remember most of our conversations and settlements with her.

Best Regards"

and...

"In addition to my previous e-mail, Mrs. Credo has full access to her account.

Best Regards
"

I replied and asked him to join your thread. Since he hasn't done so and hasn't contacted you again, I'm moving this to Open Cases now, If there is no progress, this will go to a vote next week.
I think there are 2 things that made them respond to FPA -firstly that I am using FPA's assistance, secondly because of the email above that I sent them yesterday. They are obviously trying to prepare to go to court if necessary. Also, this is the first time that I found all the names of Tradorax staff that I sent my email to and that may have done something as well.
I started putting comments into their email and then I thought - what is the point? It is mostly lies! So I have not bothered to carry on with that. If anyone needs me to, I certainly can do that.

Back