GUILTY Case# 2016-186 | sdiqbal80 vs rdgcm.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that RDGCM.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sdiqbal80

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.rdgcm.com/

My Case is: I was of the opinion that they are not listening to me only but When i entered into this forum i am 110% sure that this company is a big scam.

Please beware of these guys.

They are cheating the innocent people by attracting them firstly through their vague tactics that they know the market exactly and they will earn you 20%/30% on daily basis and you will earn a-lot. But when someone get trap with them, they pressurized you upto an extent that you becomes senseless at times which they practice to me many times by pressurizing me saying if you will not add more money your existing money will lose and so so. In short they trapped me to get my credit card info as well via their finance department and then my credit card is used for an unauthorized transaction as well which is a big threat.

I am having pretty much similar story of getting a call from Mr. Curtis of RIDGE Capital to start trading with them. He drag me in to this with a confirmation and surety that you will open trade for me and handled my account and get me profit (as you know what exactly going to happen).

Later he appointed Mr. Joseph with me saying he will do all trade on behalf of me and i lost all my money because of their Representative trades and guidance. I lost almost USD 7,500 due to RIDGE representative guidance and trading. I want to claim all my lost money due to this.

And on top of this, I use one of my credit card for depositing my initial deposit was done on following dates:
29 June 2016 for USD 1,000 and Merchant name appear on my statement was “ALWFXLIDER UK IL”
07 July 2016 for USD 1,000 and Merchant name appear on my statement was “[http://www.rdgcm.com london gb/]WWW.RDGCM.COM LONDON GB”
Apart from that I never used this card for any online purchase and was available with me every time.

On 4th October, another online transaction was made (which I was not involved and someone used my card) and interestingly it’s a transaction of USD 199.99 made by another Financial Market Services provider “Elliottwave-Forecast US”. There is someone involved from that organization who tried to make this FRAUD which I reported to RIDGE Capital immidiately on the next day (5th October) via Mr. Curtis and all the supports and other emails and also via online chatting and shared the snapshot of the messages received for the attempted purchase. This proves to me that whatever the Representative advised me was deliberately done to LOSS my money.

Mr. JOSEPH many times put me in lot of pressure to deposit more money and if I respond that I cannot do it He forces me to deposit using their Finance department and many time asked my CVV for the card which I never foresee that it could be a FRAUD and I offered.

I deposit USD 7,500 as per my record and Mr. JOSEPH (RIDGE Representative) who was handling the account puts me in such deals which ends up with losing all my money. Even If i opens any deal, the account representative pressurizes me that why i am doing the trades. And whatever deals he gave me ultimately resulting in losing all my money.

Lastly, I want my money back which was lost by mishandling my account and misleading trades.
What is the way forward now.

Last thing is that now i am chasing for my case, they disable my account immidiatly so that i would not be able to access it any more while it was working till last week (snapshot is attached).

Regards
Iqbal

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by sdiqbal80 on 11/02/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/05/16 the last contact was on 11/02/16

Details: This is what i got from Alex on 26 Oct (the second email i got since 5th October), the first response was made that my Account Manager Joseph will contact me which i now dont want to talk as he was the culprit who did all this to me and now its a dispute and Claim so he should not talk to me: Below is the response where Alex saying me that i am forcing him to tell a lie which is totally misleading and i can share with you all the emails which i am sending to him for followup:

Dear Iqbal,

I understand your concern, but please try to understand that, rushing us will not speedup the process of restoring the losses.
While under investigation many things need to be looked over to confirm with 100% acuracy what happened with your account and credit card details.

Also, I cannot tell you upfront when and what to expect as a result, because I myself am unaware of what exactly happened.
You are basicly pushing me to tell you a lie, for which in the future you would hold me responsible for. That is not possible.

Like I mentioned to you couple of times before, this things will take time.
I apologize for the delay and I will do my best to get back to you once I have usable information for you.

Best regards,

ALEX SHEPHERD | HEAD OF SUPPORT DEPARTMENT

Company representatives' emails: CURTIS GILBERT<curtis.g@rdgcm.net>
ALEX SHEPHERD<alex.s@rdgcm.net>
ALEX SHEPHERD<support@rdgcm.com>

Attachments

• RIDGE Capital.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Re Ridge Capital Markets - A CLAIM for FRAUD - shahid iqbal.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • 1. Image (1).JPG
    358.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1. Image (2).JPG
    322.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 1. Image (3).JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi All,
I am trying to contact RIDGE Solution via my email (on the addresses displayed above) and getting no response but except couple of things:
1. My account which was active with them is now made DISABLED & BLOCKED.
2. My emails are not delivered now to their addresses, i guess they also block my emails as well . (see attached)

I don't know if i could be listened and responded on this forum as well.

Please guide me and help me in getting my money back and settlement of my CLAIM.

Regards,
Iqbal

Attachments

• Undeliverable New Service Ticket - Account number 2088233203 - Alex.pdf
    65.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Undeliverable New Service Ticket - Account number 2088233203 - support.pdf
    67.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8119[1].PNG
    IMG_8119[1].PNG
    121.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8118[1].PNG
    IMG_8118[1].PNG
    164.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi,
I tried to contact online via different address but got no response.
Also, very honestly speaking, i did not receive any favorable response from this forum as well. Is there any thing i am lacking to present my case.

What was lacking where responses from you. You hadn't posted anything new in your Scam Alerts thread or this thread for several weeks. I was about to dismiss your case for inactivity.

I'm now sending the formal FPA invitation to RDGCM. Please come back on Friday or Saturday and report if you've heard anything new from them or not.

If you want me to join on any specific time, i could join as well.
However, whatever been advised to me in the above messages, i was following that.
Yesterday mid night i received a call from the same number by which my trading account manager Joseph was calling me, i was responding but no one speak out from the other side.

So they called, got disconnected, and didn't bother to call back. Nice to see how hard they are working on this.

Go ahead and post updates as they happen. Make sure to update Friday night or sometime Saturday if there's been no progress.

Hi,
I have not been receiving any response from RIDGE despite sending them emails
I can not open my account, it's been disabled by them with out my concent, my email is not delivered to their account and receiving mail delivery failure, I can not login to account corner at their website it might be that my IP address could have been added to block contents.
Inshort I am not at all been able to contact or enter to their system.
I tried to contact them via different email addresses and over online chat corner but no success.
The only thing was I got a phone call as stated in my last comment and when I attend no one answer it and afterwards no contact.

Shahid

Back