GUILTY Case# 2016-190 | Bhagwati Charan vs tradequal.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradequal.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 64 98.5%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bhagwati Charan

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.tradequal.com

My Case is: I have been cheated by www.tradequal.com. I opened an account with them with $350. first when i tried to make withdrawal request they told me that you will have to complete the turnover of $200. Then i started trading again and make some profit also and my balance becomes $506 and completed the turover also. Then i again made withdrawal request and then they told me that reduce your withdrawal request by 5% because that will be fees of your withdrawal and told me to send the wire deatils also to send the profit money. Then i again made withdrawal request of $475. they told me that they will refund $350 into my card but they again charged the fees and sent me $332 only to my credit card. And when i asked about this they are not answering me. When i asked about my wire transfer money, even they are not answering me about that also. They have cheated me. I want your help to get the money. Please help me.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by www.tradequal.com on 11/07/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/16/16 the last contact was on 11/07/16

Details: "Did you receive funds to your credit card"

That was their last reply.

Company representatives' emails: <support@tradequal.com>

Attachments

• tradequalaccount.png
    133.3 KB · Views: 1
  • tradequalbanking.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 1
In your Scam Alerts thread, you reported sending them an invitation a few days ago. Has there been any response yet?

Yo AsstModerator! I know you're about to be offline for a few days. Can you send the formal FPA invite as soon as you have a chance?

Although the amount of money in dispute is not large, I believe TradEqual's lack of response on withdrawal issues is serious. I'm sending a formal FPA invitation now.

Bhagwati,

Please post an update on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning to let me know if there has been any progress or not. If not, then this will move to Open Cases.

I was waiting for your confirmation that they hadn't contacted you. Now that I have it, this is moving to Open Cases. If there is no progress, the vote will be next week.

Back