GUILTY Case# 2016-193 | Mamello vs Tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mamello

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.tradorax.com

My Case is: I Joined Tradorax on the 31st of August 2016 and a guy by the name of Tom Svensen called me and he said he was my account manager and said I have to deposit $350, I did that and a few hours later he called and requested anther $150 for the right signals and stuff so that I don’t lose any trades. I complied, so in total it was $500. Two to three days later, some guy called Jordan called me in the evening and he said he was my new account manager, I then asked what happened to Tom? He said he is Tom’s boss and that he is the best trader, he will make sure I don’t lose any trade…I was a bit sceptical but it was the same Tradorax contact number so I just thought I should not conclude on this. I called Tom the following day about Jordan and he sounded so clueless and he said he was gonna speak to management about this because he is still my manager. A week or so goes by and no one called me at all, after that week I called their office, asked for Jordan but no Jordan, they just said your account manager will call you back.
Jordan called me that evening telling me of how he was going to make money for me, and that I should deposit $1000 as Apple was launching a new device and he needs it to trade. I told him to grow the $500 I deposited before but he said time is not on our side. I told him he must give me a day or so because I need to borrow this money from a friend, he promised that within two weeks he would have made $8000 that I can withdraw and pay the debts incurred as a result. I only managed to raise $750 and that is what I provided, he said he will add more dollars to make it the amount he needs to trade. A week or so later he calls me back and asks for another $1000 as he needs to place a trade with Apple again for the launch of IPHONE 7 and he needs $5000 for that so he will add a thousand from his pocket and the other X amount of money from my trading account.
Time went by, I tried to withdraw a sum of $4939.15 because I was pressed to pay the people I owe money to. No he went and cancelled my withdrawal and place another long term trade and all the money was lost! I had another $5000 and that too went to long term trades. I called him and told him I want out of Tradorax because I don’t see any profit from them. He said I must not behave like a baby( I have his emails as proof) and that I will be having $4900 to withdraw by the end of the week. I waited for the end of the week and withdrew the funds, days went by without any one from their accounts department contacting me. I just saw that another long term trade was placed again and I confronted him, he said it was not him. He said I might be my first account manager. I then called their company to find out who my new account manager is? The agent said it was a guy called Ralph. I told him to get Ralph to call me back, till today no Ralph called me. There is now two long term trade for $5000 and $5500 and I have a balance to $90 to withdraw. If I can be assited to get my money, I will go to trading classes and do my own thing, forget about anything to with these people. I have more document for evidence as well as screen shot

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by tradorax.com on 11/14/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/11/16 the last contact was on 11/14/16

Details: they are not here to play but to make money, I should not behave like i am from the streets.

Company representatives' emails: Jordan Lehman <jordanl@tradorax.com>
Tom Svensen <toms@tradorax.org>

Attachments

• PAYMENT TO TRADORAX.msg
    194 KB · Views: 5
Please check the post I just made in your Scam Alerts thread. Make sure the invitation is to that thread, since they cannot see this thread yet.

I've just issued the formal FPA invitation for Tradorax. Please post an update late Tuesday or early Wednesday to let me know what you've heard from them or if you haven't heard anything.

I've just issued the formal FPA invitation for Tradorax. Please post an update late Tuesday or early Wednesday to let me know what you've heard from them or if you haven't heard anything.

thank you so much, i shall do so and have a blessed weekend

Good morning, AsstModerator
as per your request, i have waited for Tradorax's representatives to contact or react to your invitation to no avail. Nobody seem to care as always. they never called or contacted me at all.

thanking you kindly
Mamello

Now both new cases against Tradorax are moving to Open Cases. Unless something changes, voting will begin next week.

Back