GUILTY Case# 2016-194 | MIKE WILSON vs zarforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ZarForex.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MIKE WILSON

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: zarforex.com

My Case is: Hi Jean

I am still trying once again to make contact with you . I have major problems with the ZARFX Metatrader platform ,and cannot access my account at all. I need your assistance to sort it out. There is still no answer to your office and it has been like that for days now.
There is supposed to be a emergency number one can call at any time of the day , ZARFX does not even have a contact number in the daytime.
Jean ,I have asked you many times to contact me to discuss my concerns about my accounts or the service that is being offered by ZAR FX. The only time I ever get a reply from you is when I get pissed off and threaten to close my accounts…..

Well Jean ,looks like we are there once again. I can no no longer work with a forex company that does not even have the decency to have a reliable contact number. I as of now withdraw all power of attorney that I gave to you to trade my account. You will no longer have the authority to trade my managed account ,until such time that you have resolved all my queries that I have with your company.

I await your phone call asap. I repeat , I withdraw , with immediatte effect any power of attorney that was granted to you to trade my account.

regards

Mike Wilson
Concept Filtration
Tel: (011) 867-1582
Fax: 086 628 4393
Cell: 082 416 0253
Good day sir/madam

I would like to with draw all my money out of the 2 above accounts. I have tried every method of withdrawal that your website offers , but it constantly says there is a “ error or fault”
I have tried calling your office on countless occasions with no one answering. I have skyped Jean on numerous occasions. Although he is on line , he refuses to take my call .
I would like to ask you to contact me urgently so I can do my withdrawal.

regards

Mike Wilson
Concept Filtration

Furthermore , I have repeatedly sent these emails to them last week and invited them to the FPA discussion ,via email, their website as well as their facebook page

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/zarfx-ignores-all-my-calls-mails-regards-withdrawal-of-money.48005/ on 11/13/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/10/16 the last contact was on 11/15/16

Details: Absolutely no response at all ,except the acknowledgement emails that are included in the evidence file

Company representatives' emails: Jean Merignac<jean.m@zarforex.com>
<accounting@zarforex.com>
<accounts@zarforex.com>
<partners@zarforex.com>
<support@zarforex.com>

Attachments

• ZAR FX CORRESPONDENCE.docx
    355.3 KB · Views: 3
Sorry for the delay. Things have been very busy here.

I'm now issuing the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update sometime on Wednesday to let me know whether or not you've heard anything from ZarForex.

Sorry for the delay. Things have been very busy here.

I'm now issuing the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update sometime on Wednesday to let me know whether or not you've heard anything from ZarForex.

Thank you . I will do so on Wednesday ,but I am not holding my breath for any decent response.

regards

Mike Wilson

Good day Sir

as per your last reply ,you asked that I report back by today ,Wednesday. As to date ,I can report that I have not heard a single word from anybody at ZAR FX ,or received any form of response . Yesterday ,Jean Merignac was live on Skype , I called him ,but he refused to take my call. Management of my managed account has still not been handed over to me and there is 6 absurdly ridiculous unmanaged trades quietly blowing my account. Drawdown is now at 60 % of my account balance.

It is quiet clear what their intention is. Where do we go from here , surely this now goes to the court case stage .

Please advise

Mike Wilson

Thank you Mike. I'm now going to move your case to Open Cases. Unless something changes, the voting will begin next week.

Back