GUILTY Case# 2016-194 | MIKE WILSON vs zarforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ZarForex.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guilty as sin.
I would be in contact with the authorities.
As soon as you sent those E-mails their power to trade your account was removed.
What they are doing is now a crime and should be treated as such.

Whenever I send an E-mail I request a read receipt to prove they saw it however the fact that you sent it still has a time stamp on the E-mail itself so you should be getting a lawyer.

As far as what good posting here will do, it does take time and money to setup even a scam brokerage like these bums and every time they get listed as scam it sets them back to square one building clients.
What we should have is a secondary listing of owners and what parent company owned the scam brokerage to help us further protect ourselves

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by MIKE WILSON:

Here is something we can all do.

This message is a request for solidarity against scam brokers and their agents.
I am writing to ask if it is possible to rally the troops to write letters of protest, against these scammer entities, and limiting there ability to gain access to current and future victims. The scammers rely on their anonymity over the internet and they have to communicate via email, Skype, Facebook, LinkedIn,etc. All those legitimate business have rules and guidelines for content and behavior.
I have been trying to get action taken against TRADORAX, but I am running into resistance because one voice is not enough. I have this latest reply from SKYPE customer service, and they are asking for more complaint from other skype users who have been victimized by TRADORAX. Then they will suspend their accounts if enough mud sticks to the wall.
I believe this is the best use of the rank and file, to be used as an ARMY against criminals like TRADORAX. If we take their voice away by exposing how they are using legitimate forums to further their criminal theft, then they will be brought to court, and made to pay by the ones that hold the keys to there ability to communicate.
Here is the reply I mentioned from SKYPE, (MICROSOFT). They are the ones that set the rules. Please post this and ask for FPA rank and file to come together, get involved against these common enemies, and start complaining to these public communication forums. This will lead to the suspension of the accounts they operate through, and hide behind.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us again.

As we have stated on our previous email, we were unable to process the deletion of the scammer’s account as we find the screenshot conversation insufficient to have the account restricted.

In order to stop this scammer, you can block the Skype user and report it as abusive. If the person is also reported by other Skype users too, his account will be automatically blocked once the number of reports reaches the limit.

A blocked contact will not be able to call, send you messages or see your activities. Your status will always appear as offline on his end, the call button will be disabled and chat messages will show as not delivered. (Circling arrow)

You may also do this when you receive spam messages, which will help stop spammers in the early stages of their activities.

To be able to report an abusive user directly from Skype, we recommend that you have the latest Skype version. You may download it from here.

To block a contact:

• Click the contact request notification in Skype.
  • Click Block. A window is displayed, asking you to confirm that you wish to block the request.
  • Check the Report abuse box.
  • Click Block to close the window and block and report the user.

You can still block and send abuse report on someone who has already shared contact details with you (Already on your contact list). Just right click on the contact and select “Block this person”.Same window will open and will let you block the user and report abuse.

Important: Blocking or sending abuse reports won’t prevent you from receiving contact requests from others. Your profile will still be searchable by others if they know your profile information. We suggest you adjust your profile settings and try not to show too much public information that are available before sharing contact details.

As additional security, you may change your privacy settings to only allow people in your contact list to contact you.

To do this, just follow these simple steps:

• Go to the menu bar, click “Skype”-> Privacy. The Privacy Settings panel is displayed.
  • Under Privacy settings, choose Allow anyone to contact me or Only allow people in my Contact list to contact me.

I hope that the above steps help resolve your concern. Should you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Rachelle T.

Skype Customer Service

Visit www.skype.com for the latest news, updates and tips.

I have told SKYPE that I personally do not want to block TRADORAX because I want my money returned to me. They have blocked me because I kept asking them for it.
Seems the scammers know how to use the open forums to their advantage, It is time to use that knowledge against them.
FPA boasts 53154 members. That is a big voice, that needs focused to exert influence beyond the FPA site.
I am sure each member knows at least 10 people not on FPA that would give voice to organized complaining to combat scammers.
Let me know your thoughts please. I will try to help any way I can.

Attachments

• Screenshot (137).png
    Screenshot (137).png
    180.1 KB · Views: 4
I am voting guilty.
As far as Skype etc, unless they ban the user, the users IP and the MAC address of their routers its very easy for the scammers to just create a new name and push forward.

Snapped2002 gets blocked.
Snapped created, then blocked.
snap2002 created then blocked.
etc

Can you imagine the work it takes to get each one blocked.

they can just import the contacts list to the new account in seconds, send out a mass message with some BS reason for the name change and push forward.

Blocking the IP is useless because in a matter of seconds they can have a new IP address just by talking to their ISP.

The only real solution is to block the MAC address of their modem and even that is problematic because a new modem bypasses that.

The only real recourse you have is:

A. expose them for the scammers they are. FPA is amazing for that.

B. Seek legal counsel and see what your options are.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_financial_regulatory_authorities_by_country

I am voting guilty.
As far as Skype etc, unless they ban the user, the users IP and the MAC address of their routers its very easy for the scammers to just create a new name and push forward.

Snapped2002 gets blocked.
Snapped created, then blocked.
snap2002 created then blocked.
etc

Can you imagine the work it takes to get each one blocked.

they can just import the contacts list to the new account in seconds, send out a mass message with some BS reason for the name change and push forward.

Blocking the IP is useless because in a matter of seconds they can have a new IP address just by talking to their ISP.

The only real solution is to block the MAC address of their modem and even that is problematic because a new modem bypasses that.

The only real recourse you have is:

A. expose them for the scammers they are. FPA is amazing for that.

B. Seek legal counsel and see what your options are.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_financial_regulatory_authorities_by_country

I really do not know how difficult it is to do, I just think it is something that can be done. The reply from SKYPE customer service alluded to the need for others to complain.
It sounds like you have a deeper understanding of what is necessary to block the brokers, if the addresses could be discovered. I know there are forensic investigators that do that, but it is difficult for them to find these scammers. They have a big head start, on the terrain.
I know nothing will happen if no one writes to complain.
Any help or advice you provide is appreciated. I may not understand what you are recommending though, it may be necessary to provide more comprehensive guidance.
Thank you for your reply.

Well I would say its three questions.
Where is your broker licensed?
Where are you?
What are the laws?

Getting social media like skype to help, will not help.

Your best bet is to get whoever "licensed" them involved.

Okay so for #1:
I looked on their site and it says :
Registration: ZAR Solutions LTD company number 1833804- OMC Chambers, Wickhams Cay 1, Road town, Tortoal, British Virgin Islands

Servicing by ZAR Media Ltd:, 1000 Sofia City, Sredets Region, Malyovitsa, N 3B, Bulgaria

That would mean the correct body to help you is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Virgin_Islands_Financial_Services_Commission

You can also bring your case in front of the liquidity providers listed on their page.
They should be made aware of whats happening.

Providers are no fools, and when a scammer is exposed they will have a real fun time getting providers that will work with them in the future. Much harder to hide behind a new scam broker name when the provider gets ALL the info. Providers tend to do their homework and keep records.

I hope this helps my friend.

Cheers.

Back