GUILTY Case# 2016-195 | JG2835 vs TRADORAX.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's great that more of these scammers are coming to light. I will be telling all of my family and friends not to touch TRADORAX.com with a million foot pole.

What will happen now? I understand that being listed as a Scam on the FPA website will damage Tradorax's reputation. But is there anything further FPA can do to help victims? Or do they need to seek compensation through a third party?

That's great that more of these scammers are coming to light. I will be telling all of my family and friends not to touch TRADORAX.com with a million foot pole.

What will happen now? I understand that being listed as a Scam on the FPA website will damage Tradorax's reputation. But is there anything further FPA can do to help victims? Or do they need to seek compensation through a third party?

It seems to me that FPA has taken it as far as they can, they are not legal authorities or legal counsel.
That being said they do know where to find these great resources to help traders get the help needed to recoup losses if at all possible.

A great example is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_financial_regulatory_authorities_by_country

You should not underestimate the power that a guilty verdict has.

I know that the verdicts will hurt if not cripple their credibility in the forex world.

And if their twitter, FB etc gets spammed with people saying they got a guilty verdict, that's a lot of people being made aware of the situation.

It costs a lot of time/energy/money to setup a brokerage, even the scam ones.
When ones reputation gets killed so does its client list and the scammers are back at step one.

That has to count for something.

The two completed guilty votes today mean that Tradorax now has 4 Traders Court guilty votes. Based on this, the FPA now has labelled Tradorax as a Scam.

Thank you for all your support exposing the criminals at TRADORAX.
I wish I had found FPA sooner. I hope this case helps make TRADORAX searchers more informed, so They can avoid becoming a victim of this criminal organization.

The best thing we can do is get the word out about FPA.
The more traders we get involved here the better.
The big problem is that trading is a one man sport.
We need to change that culture and have a place that we all exchange ideas etc.
FPA is great for that.

Back