GUILTY Case# 2016-197 | ryanf vs plustocks.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Plustocks.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The ISA is collecting information on binary companies, sharing it with regulators from other countries, and may soon be ordered to begin taking actions against fraud outside of Israel.

I doubt Plustocks will bother to reply, so am moving this to Open Cases now.

Thank you sir!

No, I haven't received any communication from them as expected. I've been locked out of my account after asking them to freeze my account back in June after I realized what happened.

Asst Mod, I know that Greymountain Management is creating new binary option companies, daily. I have helped several other people who have been had by a GMM binary options company and trying to get them to negotiate their way through GMM's BS. Daniele Earle is the contact at GMM and her email address is danielle@greymountainmanagement.com if you want to contact her one, two or thirty six times in a day. I will look on my cell phone for her number as she has called me several times stating that "Greymountain Management was like a Microsoft company, only offering software." WRONG!! I am very interested in that other company, I would love to get some background of THAT company. (I will reply to this thread with her phone number, I don't think she would mind at all.)

The ISA is collecting information on binary companies, sharing it with regulators from other countries, and may soon be ordered to begin taking actions against fraud outside of Israel.

I doubt Plustocks will bother to reply, so am moving this to Open Cases now.

I have been emailing the Prime Minister's Office (Netanyahu) and Ireland's President Higgins, what do I have to lose? PM Netanyahu's office didn't respond, but the ISA did and said that they didn't have anything to do with this. Umm, yes you do, your own head of the ISA advised to send contact the ISA if you felt that you had been scammed by a company within Israel. I did so and added PM Netanyahu's office as well as others...

I Googled Plustocks.com's phone number and a lot of the responses came back as Islamic IQOptions sites. I see Plustocks.com there as well. Is there just one main company behind all of these shenanigans? Still fighting here!!

Thank you all. Is there anything else I can try to help with...any further information? Please don't forget about Altredo Ltd. They alone have charged my card $5,500 US. As expected, I still haven't received any acknowledgment from Plustocks.

This is strange, www.altredo.com is a binary options company based out of Israel. Would they be a front for Plustocks.com? Altredo Ltd. is also a signals provider, so they are not only a BO firm but a Signals Provider too. Their Facebook page is rather sparse, so this Plustocks.com could be a newer GMM BO company. You know, since you had to provide KYC documents, ask Plustocks if they will provide KYC documents of their owners. Maybe call them "Know Your Binary Option Owners" instead.
Also, what a joke their "About Us" then "Regulation" page is. They think that they are letting you know that they are regulated and then describe an unregulated entity is bad. Guess what, you are not regulated and are part of the bad 99.999% BO companies out there. Scammers of the worst order!

Binary signals providers ALL lose. So, they sign you up for signals, then point you to one of the brokers they are connected to.

So Altredo Ltd gets you coming and going. Basically, BOHICA. Why would they be withdrawing money out of an account that they are not even related to doing business? Plustocks.com, in my mind, was trying to get GMM and Altredo to take everything from the bank account. What thievery and the absolute gall to do what they did. GMM probably orchestrated all of this. On a side note, Companies House shows GMM having just a bit over $500k in revenue with 3 employees. These numbers are extremely underreported to dodge taxes.
The Central Bank of Ireland needs to be contacted about this thievery ASAP along with suspected tax dodging.

Mr. Roy from the Manitoba Securities Commission actually spoke with someone from the ISA regarding my case and another friend that is a victim from Plustocks. Mr. Roy basically told me that binary options are illegal in Israel, but they can do business with foreigners. So basically it's ok for binary options to scam others as long as they don't operate with the local Israelis. As far as I'm concerned that's a messed up attitude toward foreigners. Mr. Roy traced the money back to Israel from both Plustocks and Altredo.

If you would like further information, I'm sure I could provide you with his information as he has dealt with my claim. I've found out since speaking with Mr. Roy that binary options are illegal in Canada. These companies would fully be aware of this. Does this give me another leg to stand on?

A good friend of mine lost a lot of money to Plustocks as well. If I can encourage him to file a complaint, would this be of any assistance?

Back