GUILTY Case# 2016-199 | Philippe vs Eclipse-finance.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Eclipse-Finance.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 46 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Professional con artists. I think I know which way this vote will go. Police is the only way with these scam merchants. Good luck in trying to recover any money.

I understand the situation you are in.Do not give up,spend every second nailing those scumbags.We are in a same boat I was scammed by the vultures called themselves PrivilegeTrading.com.FPA will help you.

Hey!
Although it is clear how traders will vote, we will need the poll.
Thanks in advance to mods!

AsstMod already said we'll have to wait until the week of the 9th for the poll to open.

With so many members distracted by the holidays, scammers wouldn't need too many fake forums accounts to steal the outcome of any poll done now.

I hope you will recover your money from those scumbags.I know what you're going through since I was a victim of scumbags called themselves Privilegetrading.Leave no stone unturned to nail those bed bugs.

Assuming nothing new happens, this gets moved to Open Cases, but will be spending a little longer waiting for a vote than usual. AsstMod declared that the current cases will be the last votes for 2016 because of the holidays.
Hi Pharaoh,
Attached you can find a report of a german lawyer office who explain how these kind of scam are working.
A short translation:
So called Boiler Rooms pretend they are regulated and certified companies, who are allowed to distribute products. They show fake documents and make publicity with inventedpresentation.

The standard operational tactics from these scammers are: They pretend to be in a location A, while being in location B. Thy invite investors to invest in products who are in location C.

The money have to be paid to a location D. Often, strawman collect the money and transfer it to the scammers.
you have also a list of companies who are working like that. You will find Eclipse Finance as well as Top Binary Signals in this list.

I hope you can use it
Philippe

Attachments

• numérisation0092.pdf
    435 KB · Views: 10
Crusader here, they stole your money just like they stole mine. Your story is unfortunately the very same as mine and so many other trusting people out there. Top Binary Signals and their partner in crime are lower than cockroach sh*t. Their scam is very sophisticated and hard to pin point any individuals or companies as they hide behind borders where there is no government control or reprisal. I hope they all rot in hell.

Hi Philippe

If you have been scammed by both Eclipse Finance & Top Binary Signals with the so called unauthorized hackers forced their way into TBS to wipe out the MAS accounts then you need to report this to the
NATIONAL FRAUD & CYBER CRIME REPORTING CENTER on 0300 123 2040 they are based in the UK as i dont believe Eclipse or TBS have reported anything as the hole thing is a scam on there side i reported in under case number

NFRC161101623067

If you report this the more people that do then the police can get involved and raise a case against Eclipse & TBS mention the ref i have given so the cases can be linked

According to scamadviser.com, this is the owner of this domain eclipse-finance.com:
Name: MARK THOMPSON
Organisation: HERROLD CAPITAL LLP
Street: 3RD FLOOR, 49 FARRINGDON ROAD
City: LONDON
State: GREATER LONDON
Postalcode: EC1M 3JP (1)
uk.png

Telephone: +44.2035140009
gb.png
()
Phone Type: geographic : London Voxbone SA
Email:
imageEmail.php
us.png

These Sites May Also Be Related:-
store.gaijin.net
ru.png
ru ..87%

Since this outfit is using US based servers to hide it's true identity, it would be a good idea to report this suscpicious activity to the CFTC:
http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/RedressReparations/index.htm

Now that's a new one, hackers have stolen all your money! This outfit is about as useless as a chin strap on an ass hat.

Phillipe, good info, but it can be even more complex. Often the website belongs to a company, which belongs to another company, which belongs to yet another company. Each company uses "stand in" directors and stockholders to further blur the identity of those behind the scam. In the last couple of years, many broker sites have stated listing an external payment processing company, which is similarly cloaked, and which can be change as soon as enough complaints are filed against the one currently listed.

In the end, if it's binary, there's about a 95% chance of an Israeli connection, That's why for all things binary, it's also best to inform the ISA:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

Let's hope the recent moves in the Knesset finally lead to the evisceration of the whole scam binary industry.

Back