GUILTY Case# 2016-199 | Philippe vs Eclipse-finance.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Eclipse-Finance.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 46 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Philippe

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: eclipse-finance.com/

My Case is: By end of March 2016, I invested 50k with Eclipse Finance through Top Binary Signals (TBS).
Beginning of Mai, another 50k.
As long as it was about investing, I had a daily meeting (mail or phone) with these guys. After the investment was done, nobody answered any of my questions anymore (nor Roy Weber at TBS, nor Sean Jackson at Eclipse). I have a whole library of mails and questions that still are waiting for a reply.
I also have a written agreement with TBS regarding monthly interest. I never received the documents back with their signature. When I asked Eclipse why I did not receive the monthly interest on my credit card, they told me the interest rate is different than the one I have on the agreement, and if not stipulated other ways, it is credited to my account. I send them by mail the written agreement to show them I have not the agreed interests they are talking about. I asked them also why I had to order a new credit card to have the agreed interests charged on it, and the first month was credited and suddenly, all the other month were added to my account. I told them also the amount they credited was not what was written on the agreement and asked them to credit my card with the agreed interests.
I was also promised to receive a MacBook Air, which I never received.
I received a weekly report about my profits, at the beginning regularly, then only sporadically, and since a few weeks, nothing.
I had more than 800k on my account when they told me they were victim of a “hack” and all the money was lost. Strangely, every and each time clients have some money on their account, they are “hacked” ?!?! And everything is gone… The process is always the same. With every client.
I made 2 withdrawal requests, one October 9 for 250k and one on October 16 about 200k. Both withdrawal request were made long before the “hack”, and now they come with some BS explanation. All the requested documents were provided to Eclipse.
I sent numerous mails about these requests, as well tried to contact them by phone. No reply to my mails, nobody pick up the phone.
They say they have an Insurance to cover the losses, but as you can see in the Emails I received from the COO from Eclipse, they never talk about it. And as far as I know, the insurance do not exist, and they never paid back a dime to anyone!
At least, after the “hack”, I received an Email from the COO from Eclipse announcing the “hack” and we had an email exchange.
You will find all the related documents in the attached files. Emails, print screen, etc.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Top Binary Signals & Eclipse Finance on 10/25/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/05/16 the last contact was on 11/17/16

Details: See attached files

Company representatives' emails: Daniel Wright <coo@eclipse-finance.com>
Sean Jackson <sean.jackson@eclipse-finance.com>
Roy Weber <roy.w@top-binary-signals.com>

Attachments

• 50k + 50k Bank Wire.pdf
    566.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Mail from Daniel Wright Nov 17.pdf
    315.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Mail from Daniel Wright Oct 3.pdf
    361.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Mister Wright 2.pdf
    290.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Withdrawals 2x.pdf
    285.3 KB · Views: 3
Yo AsstMod! This one's been thoroughly invited by Philippe. Can you get the official FPA invite out soon?

Formal invitation issued.

Philippe, please make a post here on Thursday evening or Friday morning to let me know if you've heard back from anyone at Eclipse.

Assuming nothing new happens, this gets moved to Open Cases, but will be spending a little longer waiting for a vote than usual. AsstMod declared that the current cases will be the last votes for 2016 because of the holidays.

I'm going to go ahead and move this to Open Cases. Voting will begin on the week of January 9th. That ensures we should have most people back from their holidays.

Hey!
Although it is clear how traders will vote, we will need the poll.
Thanks in advance to mods!

To Philippe:
You will need to contact your local police office and inform them about this scam.
Ask the bank for the possibility to give you any information that could help in the investigation.
Funds sent via bank wire cannot be returned to your account but investigators can follow the money and prove you have been scammed.

Hey!
Although it is clear how traders will vote, we will need the poll.
Thanks in advance to mods!

To Philippe:
You will need to contact your local police office and inform them about this scam.
Ask the bank for the possibility to give you any information that could help in the investigation.
Funds sent via bank wire cannot be returned to your account but investigators can follow the money and prove you have been scammed.
Hi Ruseneca,
I'll do that and write the answers I'll receive.
But with the hollydays and the end of year comming, it will take some more time...
Thanbks to all of you

Back