GUILTY Case# 2017-002 | venupasunuri vs profit-forexsignals.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Profit-ForexSignals.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

venupasunuri

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.profit-forexsignals.com

My Case is: Hello Forex Peace Army,

This is venu pasunuri iam old customer with profit-forexsignals.com, They are lossed my account using autotradecopier of Standard package. I asked CEO of profit-forexsignals Who is Mr. Ninoslav through facebook chat so he agreed for free service then they started autotradecopier service again loss my account.
so finally Mr.ninoslav verified all the account details and he him self said will add the 1000$ funds to your account and will start the standard package tradecopier on 29th Nov'2016.
But as of now the funds are not added to my instaforex account and not giving any responce from them i have mail response from profit forex signals and chat response from Mr. Ninoslave.

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks
Venu Pasunuri

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Mr.Ninoslave on 01/02/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/28/16 the last contact was on 01/02/17

Details: On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 9:54 PM, venu pasunuri <venupasunuri13@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Team

The amount 1000$ not came to my account might be it went back to your account because now it is not showing incomplete transaction.

Please let me know the reason and is there any other way to credit other than bank transaction i have skrill account if you want please transfer amount to venupasunuri13@gmail.com.

Thanks
Venu Pasunuri
+917337428610.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Profit Forex Signals PFXS LTD. <info@profit-forexsignals.com> wrote:

It will come. There is no need to be worried. We do not trade by 5th January, and till then X time will funds be at your account.

---------------------------------------
Customer Care Department,
Profit Forex Signals is owned by PFXS LTD.

Address Switzerland: 15, Rue du Cendrier, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland

Address Belize: Belize City 1 ½ Miles Northern Highway, Central America

Phone numbers:

USA: +1-347-329-4354
UK: +44-20-3239-9193
AUS: +61-2-8005-7875

Thank You

Facebook
Twitter

info@profit-forexsignals.com
www.profit-forexsignals.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: Regarding Transaction of 1000$..Not credited to my Insta
Account 5420123..
Date: Tue, December 20, 2016 10:10 am
To: "Profit Forex Signals PFXS LTD." <info@profit-forexsignals.com>

Hi Team,

The Amount 1000$ came to account but still amount is not fully credited to my account : 5420123 showing status Inpay and Unconfirmed.

so Instaforex Finance Team asking for swift document for your bank please check below mail.

Then they will credit to my account..

Please provide swift document from your bank immediately..

Its getting Too much delay..

Thanks & Regards
Venu Pasunuri
+917337428610.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: Regarding Transaction of 1000$..Not credited to my Insta Account 5420123..
To: venu pasunuri <venupasunuri13@gmail.com>

Hello,

In case you made a deposit via bank wire, please provide the Swift document from your bank.

2016-12-19 11:53 GMT+02:00 venu pasunuri <venupasunuri13@gmail.com>:

Hello..

Ac no : 5420123

Deposited by Mr Ninoslav of 1000$ which is showing in my account Inpay and Unconfirmed when can i expect it to credit my account..

Please let me know ..

Thanks & Regards
Venu Pasunuri
+917337428610.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 7:12 PM, Finance InstaForex <finance@mail.instaforex.com> wrote:

Hello,

In case you made a deposit via bank wire, please provide the Swift document from your bank.

2016-12-14 14:36 GMT+02:00 venu pasunuri <venupasunuri13@gmail.com>:

Please find the below details..and provide the information..

- account number : 5420123

-phone password :

- payment system : Bank Wire Transfer from seychelles bank.

By bank from Belize to bank at Seyshels trough few corespodnets banks.

- date : Happened between 30/11/2016 to 09/12/2016.

Thanks & Regards
Venu Pasunuri
+917337428610

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Finance InstaForex <finance@mail.instaforex.com> wrote:

Dear Client,

Kindly provide full payment details.
- account number/ phone password
- payment system
- wallet
- transaction ID
- date

2016-12-12 8:22 GMT+02:00 venu pasunuri <venupasunuri13@gmail.com>:

Hi Finance Team

The Transaction of 1000$ made by Mr.Ninoslav Golubovic to my instaforex account

No : 5420123.

Transaction made between 29th Nov' to 2nd Dec..

Almost 10 days completed but not yet credited to my account..

Please check and provide the update..

Why its not credited is there any delay..??

Thanks & Regards
Venu PAsunuri
+917337428610.

--
Sincerely yours,
International Finance Department
InstaForex Group
http://instaforex.com
YM: ifx.payments
e-mail: finance@mail.instaforex.com

--
Sincerely yours,
InstaForex Group

--
Sincerely yours,
InstaForex Group

Company representatives' emails: Ninoslav Golubovic<Ninoslav@profit-forexsignals.com>
Info<info@profit-forexsignals.com>

Attachments

• Profit-forex.txt
    7.8 KB · Views: 2
Invite them to your thread in Scam Alerts (see instructions in the thread) as soon as possible.

Yo AsstMod! If Ninoslav doesn't take immediate steps to fix this, I think his company's history shows that this one needs priority handling.

Hi Asst Moderator.

I have already invited Ninoslave through mail for discussion.
Please find the below sent mail.
After that i have not received any reply from Ninoslave.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 10:18 AM
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Regarding Transaction of 1000$..Not credited to my Insta Account 5420123..
To: ninoslave@profit-forexsignals.com

Hello Mr.Ninoslave

Its very long time on wards awaiting for positive response But no result.So I have raised the request in Forex Peace Army Please come and join the discussion.Please find the link for discussion.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ng-by-mr-ninoslave-profit-forexsignals.48574/

Thanks & RegardsVenu Pasunuri
+917337428610.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 9:54 PM, venu pasunuri <venupasunuri13@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello TeamThe amount 1000$ not came to my account might be it went back to your account because now it is not showing incomplete transaction.
Please let me know the reason and is there any other way to credit other than bank transaction i have skrill account if you want please transfer amount to venupasunuri13@gmail.com.
Thanks Venu Pasunuri
+917337428610.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Profit Forex Signals PFXS LTD. <info@profit-forexsignals.com> wrote:
It will come. There is no need to be worried. We do not trade by 5th January, and till then X time will funds be at your account.

---------------------------------------
Customer Care Department,
Profit Forex Signals is owned by PFXS LTD.
Address Switzerland: 15, Rue du Cendrier, 1201 Geneva, SwitzerlandAddress Belize: Belize City 1 ½ Miles Northern Highway, Central America

I've just issued the formal FPA invitation to Profit Forex Signals.

Please make a post here on Friday evening or Saturday morning about whether or not you've heard anything back from Ninoslav or anyone else at the company.

Hi Asst Moderator

As of now I have not received any reply from Mr.Ninoslave and anyone else from profitforexsignals.com company..

Thanks
Venu Pasunuri

I sent the announcement for this week's traders court vote about an hour ago. I'll try to get this thread moved to Open Cases tomorrow. Once it's there, please check it every day from when it moves until the voting ends in case Profit Forex Signals shows up.

The voting will begin next week.

I'm surprised these people haven't hired freelancers to pose as happy clients yet. They've been caught doing it previously.

BTW - I'd love to know exactly how Ninoslav could have kept his promise. One person can't legally deposit money directly into another person's forex account. That's an obvious violation of AML laws. Ninoslav's been around long enough to be well aware of this, which makes it plain that he never intended to keep the promise.

Back