GUILTY Case# 2017-013 | henihandayani vs binarytilt.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryTilt.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 98.6%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

henihandayani

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.binarytilt.com

My Case is: I ruined My Life with join with BinaryTilt
That's the proper word to say my impression of Binarytilt. If anyone ever asks how much profit I earn from cooperation with BinaryTilt then I will answer zero. In fact, my life has been destroyed. I became insolvent. Increase my debt. Even I can not afford the medical expenses of my family.I have repeatedly pleaded with them to return the money which I have deposited them.but they are always ignored.
I joined BinaryTilt since August and I'm using that account managerial services performed by financial advisors of binarytilt since september 2016.
Prior to joining I consult with a financial advisor recommended by binarytilt me that Denis Goldman.I told him that I have debts and if by joining the BinaryTilt can help generate the money to pay my debt and I will join. Then Denis answered yes.
But then I say that I do not have the capital to join the BinaryTilt. And Denis told me to take out a loan.and I ended up taking a loan, with the hope of what was promised by Denis and binarytilt could pay my debt in December 2016.
Eventually I transferred via wire as much as $ 5,000 on September 2, 2016.I also asked Denis to take bonuses offered binarytilt and he said it would not prevent me to be able to withdraw money dated December 13, 2016 as he promised. On 20 September, 26 September, and on 17 November, I also send more money to them. So the total depositku as much as $ 9,500 to binarytilt.but until now I did not get a penny of profit binarytilt.
When I ask for accountability from those they actually offered me a recovery program which is a program that requires I deposit more money to them. And they promised to pay me back.
It's a very cruel joke.they were playing someone's life with ease even done neatly and legal. It wrong if I say that I have been fooled by binarytilt?
Right now I'm struggling to find the money for the treatment of my family. And I still hope that binarytilt and all humans who run binarytilt have heart and humanity so want to refund my money.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Henihandayani on 01/20/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/27/16 the last contact was on 01/17/17

Details: they offer the only way out is impossible for me to follow that offers a recovery program which is a program that requires I deposit more money to them

Company representatives' emails: Support team <support@binarytilt.com>
Compliance team <compliance@binarytilt.com>
Denis Goldman <denis.goldman@binarytilt.com>
Jake lewis <jake.lewis@binarytilt.com>
Jerry Parker <jerry@binarytilt.com>

Attachments

• combined-3.pdf
    320 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2017-01-04-11-11-19.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2017-01-04-14-34-34.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2017-01-04-10-25-20.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2017-01-09-20-39-57.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 6
Send them a link to your Scam Alerts thread. Invite them to go there and join the discussion.

Please don't invite them to this Traders Court thread. While it is in the Case Preparations folder, they can't see it.

Once you've sent the invitation, post an update in both threads.

Send them a link to your Scam Alerts thread. Invite them to go there and join the discussion.

Please don't invite them to this Traders Court thread. While it is in the Case Preparations folder, they can't see it.

Actually, I don't know how to give them a link to joint in discussion or something like that, I don't know about many things about the internet. What I have to write to invite them

Im sorry I really need help....

Sample Invitation Email:

To: All the addresses you have and can find for Binary Tilt

Subject: Please come and discuss my issue at the FPA

Hello Binary Tilt People,.

I am (your name) and my account number is (your account number).

I have tried other methods to solve my problem with you. Since these have not worked, I have opened a public complaint thread here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/i-ruined-my-life-with-join-with-binarytilt.48830/

(NOTE: Make sure to get the full thread url and check to make sure the link works before sending)

Please come and join the discussion thread to explain how I can get my issue resolved.

Sincerely,
Your name

Dear Colonel Pharaoh,

So your link that you attach is my link then I just have to copy paste that link ?

And thank you so much for the response.

after I sent an invitation to participate in the discussion at the thread the financial advisor Denis Goldman send an email that contains:

"Heni, What I can't understand is that I explained to you we lost some trades, It's up to the market not me. When I won trades for you I didn't hear any complaints."

he spoke as if I ever get the money from his winnings. whereas I never make a withdrawal though. then I reply to the email with this.

"
I say this to you people Binarytilt.com. I just want all the money that I deposit in full. I give up on 7 February 2017 all my money as much as $ 9,000 an existing on my Skrill. or should we negotiate on the court or in the office actionfraud.police.uk?

if it happens I will ask for compensation for all my damage"

then he returned again:

"The money has been lost in trades. You knew there is a risk involved it's written in every place in our website."

Now I have to do? they were trading, all trading decisions in their hands. I am willing to join them because I think they are the experts. and they blamed me for it. but from the beginning they knew that I was heavily in debt and need money to pay for my medical expenses.Should not he personally warned me about the risks. He never told me that there is a possibility that I might fail.

when I asked about how the development of my money he always answered all fine.

Oh God, I'm so desperate.

please anyone help me. that money is the only hope of my life.

Hello, can you help me get a contact from Deborah Weimer of Ubud, Indonesia ever leave a comment on your page about BinaryTilt? same case with my case. I wanted to ask her a lot of things. please help me

Deborah didn't associate her review with a forums account, so I have no way to contact her.

I've just sent the official FPA invitation to join your Scam Alerts thread. Please post an update on Friday or Saturday to let me know if they've decided to take a serious look at your issue or not.

Deborah didn't associate her review with a forums account, so I have no way to contact her.

I've just sent the official FPA invitation to join your Scam Alerts thread. Please post an update on Friday or Saturday to let me know if they've decided to take a serious look at your issue or not.

thank you, thank you very much.

really I was so desperate. I'm even willing to work as a toilet cleaner in English though so I can get the money to pay a lawyer in the UK and follows the legal process there and was forced to leave my son who was 2 years old who are less healthy. I had to get back my money, or I would lose my children and my husband

AsstModerator should I post this update in the scam alert forum, not only here ? Im really confused and also scared if I will do mistake. Please I don't understand what you mean whit " Please post an update on Friday or Saturday to let me know if they've decided to take a serious look at your issue or not"
I don't know what I have to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back