GUILTY Case# 2017-020 | etienne vs topoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TopOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 96.8%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

etienne

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.topoption.com

My Case is: Hello I opened my account at topoption in 2012 I place 13370 euros in all.
From 2012 to July 2016 I had invested 1700 euros that I lost. Then from July until November I invested 11670 euros.
I trade that in 60 seconds I lost a lot of money more than 80 000 euros.
I used quite often the function canceled the 3 second and July until November I used it enormously and its not to disturb me that I use it time I was loser.
At the end of november I have placed my last 100 euros and in 2 days from 22 to 24 november I have all my transactions that are pass and I managed to raise my account has 32 000 euros.
The account hangs I could pass 1 positions at the same time of 100 euros. I lose 3000 euros so I decide to remove everything 29 174 euros.
My manager no longer answers me for a week.
Then I receive a mail from the support saying that I have too use the option canceled 3 seconds and as a result it deletes everything.
And finally it closed my account.
I told them that if he did not agree with my way of doing that he returned my money I invested.
He did not restore me anything.
For 5 months I trade using the canceled function and it did not interfere with them even my manager told me in putting more view the way I trade.
And in 2 days he reapproaches me of using it too much stack when I make gains. I have all the transactions I send them with my file.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by etienne on 12/03/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/05/16 the last contact was on 12/11/16

Details: Veuillez noter que le département des risques a récemment initié certaines enquêtes et ils ont conclu que dans le temps passé, l'option indiquée avait été abusivement utilisée et abusée.

C'est la raison pour laquelle nous avons ajusté le solde de votre compte.

Company representatives' emails: chris peterson <chris.peterson@topoption.com>

Attachments

• 20161202_154139.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • Etienne-Membrede-trades-report (1) (1).zip
    137.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Etienne-Membrede-trades-report (1).csv
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • LTL_Termination Letter Topoption_Membrede Etienne (1) (1).pdf
    438.5 KB · Views: 10
voici le document j'ai oublier de vous le fournir

Attachments

• forex peace army.jpeg
    forex peace army.jpeg
    394.3 KB · Views: 6
Since you've already invited them, I've gone ahead and issued the formal FPA invitation. Please update this thread and your Scam Alerts thread on Monday to let me know if they've gotten back in touch with you.

Back