GUILTY Case# 2017-024 | MJarek_89 vs Topoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TopOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJarek_89

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Topoption.com

My Case is: LEADTRADE LTD the owner of topoption.com blocked and reset the account few days ago. On the account there was 13000 zł (about 3250 $). I recieved the official document from them with information that they solved agreement in immediate effect because of violation terms and conditions. I sent them the e mail, because I want to know, what was wrong, but from topoption there was no accure information.
Problem start when I want to payout about 2500$, few hours later I recieved the document from them.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by MJarek_89 on 02/01/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/31/17 the last contact was on 02/14/17

Details: We write to inform you that your account was under the Risk Department investigation.

Based on a recent review of your account activity, we are hereby providing you with a written notice of the termination of The Agreement with immediate effect.
Please read carefully the official document attached.

Pana sprawa została przeanalizowana przez Dział ds. ryzyka inwestycyjnego. Z uwagi na wykryte nadużycia nasza Firma zdecydowała się na rozwiązanie umowy z Panem. Otrzymał Pan w tej sprawie oficjalny dokument, informacje na ten temat może Pan również znaleźć w regulaminie korzystania z naszych usług.

W razie dalszych pytań proszę o kontakt.

Witam,
Pragnę poinformować, że Pana sprawa dot. naruszenia 14. punktu Umowy została już rozpatrzona, a odpowiednie pismo zostało do Pana wysłane.

Pragnę również zwrócić uwagę, że umowa została wypowiedziana bez uszczerbku dla wszelkich zaległych i / lub narosłych zobowiązań Spółki, a Pański depozyt został zwrócony na Pana konto bankowe.

Company representatives' emails: Teodor Drozd <support@topoption.com>
Rebecca Mori <support@topoption.com>

Attachments

• 1.png
    620.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.png
    737.7 KB · Views: 6
  • pismo od topoption.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Jaroslaw Adam-Misiuna-trades-report.csv
    49.9 KB · Views: 6
See my post in your Scam Alerts thread. Put an update here when you've invited them to that thread.

Formal invitation sent on this and one other case. If I don't see any activity from TopOption in either thread, both will be going to a vote next week.

If they contact you outside of the FPA, post an update immediately.

Back