GUILTY Case# 2017-025 | Grzegorz vs topoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TopOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grzegorz

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.topoption.com

My Case is: Hello, I have an account 21862392 on topoption.com binary option broker. I opened account in 19.10.2014 and put 1305 PLN (about 300$), since then I withdraw 92 463,89 PLN (about 23 000$) . Broker started to block my transactions as you can see on film https://youtu.be/drDX5pi33BY
I requested payment 31.01.2017 for 20 000 PLN (about 5 000$). And 08.02.2017 I got an email: "We write to inform you that your account was under the Risk Departament investigation. Based on a recent review of your account activity, we are hereby providing you with a written notice of the termination of The Agreement with immediate effect." My account was frozen and my funds have been reset ( 42 007,94 PLN - about 10 500$). After two years of trading, they wrote that violated the 14 point agreement. I have screenshots of my transactions (34 files).

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Grzegorz on 02/11/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/07/17 the last contact was on 02/09/17

Details: 1."We write to inform you that your account was under the Risk Department investigation.
Based on a recent review of your account activity, we are hereby providing you with a written notice of the termination of The Agreement with immediate effect.
Please read carefully the official document attached.- file 1"

2. "Witam, Pragnę poinformować, że Pana sprawa dot. naruszenia 14. punktu Umowy została już rozpatrzona, a odpowiednie pismo zostało do Pana wysłane. Pragnę również zwrócić uwagę, że umowa została wypowiedziana bez uszczerbku dla wszelkich zaległych i / lub narosłych zobowiązań Spółki, a Pański depozyt został zwrócony na Pana konto bankowe."

("Hello, I wish to inform you that your case concerns a breach of point 14. Agreement has been already dealt with using the appropriate letter is sent to you to do. I would like to note also that the contract was terminated without prejudice to any outstanding I / OR accrued liabilities of the Company, for the Lord deposit has been returned to the bank account of the Lord.")

Company representatives' emails: Rebecca Mori <support@topoption.com>
Teodor Drozd <support@topoption.com>

Attachments

• blocked my account.png
    432.5 KB · Views: 5
  • topoption2.31.01.2017.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 6
  • topoption.31012017.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Grzegorz JAN-Fierka-trades-report.csv
    91.9 KB · Views: 5
Since 2014 I have traded the same strategy and I didn't broke the regulations. Unless all profitable transactions are inconsistent with the regulations.

Attachments

• 14 part1.png
    14 part1.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 14 part2.png
    14 part2.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 5
I've just added a post to your Scam Alerts thread. Make sure the invitation is to the Scam Alerts thread and not to this one. They can't see this one yet.

Once you've done that, post an update in both threads.

Post an update on Wednesday about whether or not they've bothered to get back in touch.

Formal invitation sent on this and one other case. If I don't see any activity from TopOption in either thread, both will be going to a vote next week.

If they contact you outside of the FPA, post an update immediately.

Three Open cases against the Topoption right now. Let's hope that they will come to explain here till my vote is Guilty

Back