GUILTY Case# 2017-035 | najafstar vs swissmain.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SwissMain.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely astonishing. It still amazes me what some will do to CHEAT others out of their money. This is a obvious scam maneuver to enrich their own pockets. Just shows everyone needs to perform their due diligence and research whoever you place your money with. This is a classic example of a SCAM.

I cannot believe Howe much corruption there is in this industry. Ang it odd obviously not just in binary options. These battered are obviously guilty and should be in jail. The whole world needs to start focussing on making this kind of "business" illegal.
Guilty!

Go after the banks my friends, banks are heavily regulated and it's never in their best interests to be involved in a scandal associated with scammers:

"SwissMain is an introducing agent of Meridian Banc, authorized and regulated by the VFSC (Registration no. 014691).
Meridian Banc is registered at Govant Building, BP1276, Port Vila, Vanuatu."

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry.. - Don Henley

Go after the banks my friends, banks are heavily regulated and it's never in their best interests to be involved in a scandal associated with scammers:

"SwissMain is an introducing agent of Meridian Banc, authorized and regulated by the VFSC (Registration no. 014691).
Meridian Banc is registered at Govant Building, BP1276, Port Vila, Vanuatu."

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry.. - Don Henley

Actually, this "Meridian Banc" is not a real bank. It's a white label platform provider. All the same, if they are legitimate then it's in their best interests to not be involved in a scandal associated with scammers, or perhaps this is the head of the medusa that we are dealing with?

Back