GUILTY Case# 2017-041 | maxmalladi vs maximusfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Maximus.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 96.8%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxmalladi

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: en.maximusfx.com/

My Case is: Hi

I invested $8000 totally and in that investment $1200 funded from my friends card and they reversed the investment deducting 10% stating merchant charge issim . after that i was traing and i made my account till $15000 and they said you have to complete trading volume then only i can withdraw my profits so i traded and it was $40000 and losses also was there and i came to know they reduced my Leverage to 1:100 to make my account blow up so i planed to withdraw my investment the balance of $6800 was last on the nov $2016 after the mails they sent be a stupid terms and condition so i told i don't want bonus i need my investment back . this broker gives bonus in the same balance itself other brokers gives on credit and they started telling the money is on balance his there money so after i complained they disabled my account and they have deducted the bonus for this past two weeks they were saying there is trading position after disabling my account . so they enabled my account and there was two trades i closed those two and my account balance was $3607 balance after that they promised me your money will reach to your account within 5 days and i have informed them and the complained stating if they pay me back will remove all the reviews. Now there Threatening to remove the reviews to pay me back . Please FPA help me to get my investment back .

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by maxmalladi on 03/27/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/17/16 the last contact was on 04/18/17

Details: Dear Mr. Suman

Thank you for your email,
Due to Easter, Friday and Monday are not business days.

We would like to remind you: that on the 07th of September 2016 you have used a 3rd party card to fund your account which is a clear breach of the trading conditions of the company and also you were previously provided a bonus, if these two actions were not done your account would have been subjected to a complete trade out and you would have lost all your money.
When this came to our knowledge we did return the third-party funds back to the card and didn't close your account as a goodwill gesture.
Recently, when your trades went to negative, you filled campaign against the company to negotiate your full refund.
We have requested severally not to distribute untruthful comments which you try to use as leverage to negotiate bigger amount of withdrawal.

Breaching terms and conditions many times and leveraging on threatening company, will not be tolerated. As per your statement, you have informed us that you will remove your untruthful comments but so far you seem to do the opposite by progressing with your marketing activities on other websites and contentiously threatening the company.
Due to the consecutive inconsistency of actions and breach of your statement, we would like to know when you are planning to do what you said and remove the untruthful comments?

Company representatives' emails: Mohammed Zarudeen <m.zarudeen@maximusfx.net>
finance <finance@maximusfx.com>
Support <support@maximusfx.com>

Attachments

• IMG_3848.PNG
    480.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3850.PNG
    518.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3849.PNG
    534.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3851.PNG
    657.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3852.PNG
    583.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi

I didn't use it the account manager said in that time also they used to reduce my leverage to cause margin call , plus they gave me the investment of third-party now they are saying because of them only my account survived , because of reduce of leverage only my account went to blow up and i said my account manager i dont have money shall i use my friends card so he said yes . now the money of $3600 equity is there its my own investment to pay that money they are saying to remove my reviews stating its false and the company is genuine !! Scam broker please help me out to get my investment back the balance amount of $3600

An account manager OKed using a 3rd party card?

Send an email to your account manager and everyone other address you can find for Maximus Fx. Include the link to your thread in Scam Alerts (not this thread - they can't see threads inside Case Preparation unless AsstModerator makes special arrangements). Ask them to come to that thread and explain what's going on.

Post an update in both threads as soon as you've sent the email.

Hi

I have sent them the link each and ever link witch i posted review rather than this link . They are telling me to Remove all the review to pay me back . I though I didnt have to talk with maximusfx after filing case FPA will talk to them . I have posted there mail ID

Mohammed Zarudeen <m.zarudeen@maximusfx.net>
finance <finance@maximusfx.com>
Support <support@maximusfx.com>

You can send it to those guys they will answer since im sick of mailing them Please Help me FPA

Reviews can take a few days to be approved. Yours has been approved.

I've just sent the formal FPA invitation to MaximusFx. Please post an update on Friday or Saturday to let me know if you've heard anything back or not.

Hi

They contacted me yesterday and one person is talking rudely , Stating FPA , and other websites i posted reviews are marketing webiste and can be bought issim , And they are telling me :

Dear Suman,

Thank you for your email,

Please make sure that your part of negotiation you did with us is done, remove your untruthful comments and let us know

They are telling that they are genuine and I'm the Cheater !!!! Please FPA try to get me my Money from this Scammers I'm sick of mailing them and calling them they have so many support number some numbers doesn't work and some number no answer . I started for the withdrawal on last Nov 2016 still now I'm looking for it. these scammers trying to Fool innocent People .

Can you post the part where they made claims regarding the FPA?

They wrote back to me and promised to reply in your thread. I just reminded them of this promise. Please post an update if you get anything new from them. If there is nothing new in Scam Alerts or by email, let me know on Tuesday.

sure definitely will let you know , One of the guy called me and spoke to me from a Cyprus number . And he was only talking rude and said that FPA , and other site are marketing site can be bought or i don't have to mention it here , I have downloaded call Automatic Call recording if any call i get will record and post it here . And the person spoke to me every he is saying to remove the post to process the withdrawal, I said him the same thing Please send my Money back will post good reviews attaching my card statement , stating this company have payed me back . I said him Clearly.

Back