GUILTY Case# 2017-047 | collin1 vs gkfx.co.uk

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that GKFX is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 90 98.9%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GKFX are authorised and regulated by the FCA and have established complaints handling procedures. If customers are dissatisfied with GKFX’s final response, they may have the right to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. In this particular case, the client's complaint has been reviewed by the Financial Ombudsman and the decision was made in GKFX favour.

GKFX are authorised and regulated by the FCA and have established complaints handling procedures. If customers are dissatisfied with GKFX’s final response, they may have the right to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. In this particular case, the client's complaint has been reviewed by the Financial Ombudsman and the decision was made in GKFX favour.

Do you believe that FOS's decision is fair and did your company offer a promo just to profit from it, instead of referring new clients?!

Please share the FOS decision. Make certain to edit out any client information which the client has not disclosed in this thread.

Good afternoon.

i would like to take the matter to court. The only three issues i have is.

1. would anyone know a lawyer who could represent me for a no win no fee basis. obviously i would provide them all the details and they could check beforehand whether it is worthwhile for them. The reason is that if they charge me an upfront large fee i often feel that there is a large conflict of interest and it puts me off.
2. would i have any chance in court or would they basically just go by what the ombudsman has said. the main issue here is that the ombudsmen always comes back and says whats fair for everyone. will a judge be more focused on the terms and conditions or whats fair.

3. in the uk cases up to 10k go on small claims but cases above that get much more complicated so should i just put a claim in up to 10k

thank you

Sorry Colin, but there isn't a good lawyer who, in my experiences, who won't take an upfront fee, depending on your losses. It is all an outflow game from you until you get some of your money back through the lawyer.

thank you mbreitfelder.

Perhaps you may know some names of reliable uk solicitors who could help me even with a fee and i could discuss it with them. regards

You are welcome Collin. A UK lawyer won't help a bit. You would almost have to go to an Israeli lawyer (99%) chance. Almost all binary option companies are in Israel, Tel Aviv or Ramat Gan. The court system is so expensive that I am not sure that anyone would talk to you about a no fee...but you might get the best advice from Nimrod Assif. Have you tried winchargeback.com? I didn't go back and read this whole thread, so you may have tried and they weren't able to help. If not, try a chargeback through your credit cards or use winchargeback.com immediately.

Back