GUILTY Case# 2017-048 | Travis_Parsons vs suisseoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SuisseOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 107 98.2%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quaesitor Dolum

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.suisseoption.com

My Case is: Suisseoption has scammed a number of people (15 I know of) out of their money. Through wiping their accounts or asking for CFD payments and then not honoring the contracts or disappearing. No communication.
We find out that they are not registered, regulated, or licensed anywhere in the world. See online warning notices from BCSC and Hong Kong SFC. They refuse to identify themselves or provide a valid address.
Their address in London is a fake address. Their phone number is a virtual phone number through DIDWW IRELAND and their names are fake.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Travis_Parsons on 05/03/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/22/17 the last contact was on 02/28/17

Details: Nada. Zip. Zero. Until posting a thread here to get their attention and then a bunch of hot air in which I put so many holes into their lame argument I think they are staring into their beer wondering why they had the ill fortune of getting me on their 'trading case'. You will see that Carlo Coppola tries his best, but goes down like the Hindenburg.

Company representatives' emails: Jack Ryan <jack.r@suisseoption.com>
Carlo Coppola <carlo.c@suisseoption.com>
Maya Jones <maya.j@suisseoption.com>
Richard Brenner <richard.b@suisseoption.com>
Jim Nolan <jim.n@suisseoption.com>
Emma Kent <emma.k@suisseoption.com>
David Murano <david.m@suisseoption.com>
Bernard Michel <bernard.michel.cfd@gmail.com>
Alexander Higgins <Alexander.h@suisseoption.com>
Harvey Michaels <harvey.m@suisseoption.com>

Attachments

• My Account Details.pdf
    898.6 KB · Views: 3
  • My Binary Options Trading Scam Story - Travis Parsons (1).pdf
    93.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Signed CFD contract - emails and details.pdf
    700.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Suisseoption Wire Transfer Accounts and Credit Card Payment Processor (1).pdf
    545.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Account details showing trades at 500 and then wiped out account.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 3
My computer decided to annoy me on downloads, so I'll have to look at the evidence files later. I take it that you don't just know victims, but are also a victim yourself, right?

Yes, that is correct. $24,250USD myself. I have been in contact with many others. On the thread is the complete story and a lot of material I've uploaded regarding these frauds. Also, the Twitter account @suisseoption that I run using these scam artists name against them. There are a core group of us that are taking legal action too, so see how that goes and still on the hunt for all of the information I can get about them.

Looks like you already invited them to Scam Alerts and they didn''t bother to show up.

Yo AsstModerator! When you have a free moment, can you send the formal FPA invitation for this one?

Hello, You will also see soon evidence and information on the Twitter account regarding the people we know are connected to Suisseoption. They may not be manning the phones ripping people off, but they directly support Suisseoption in their dirty work. I just handed the information off to Israel and to my cousin who is friends (seriously) with the Trump family. We will see these people in cuffs like Eliran Saada soon enough.

Formal invitation sent. Please post an update here early next week to let me know if you've heard back from them.

The email addresses you gave nearly all bounced as disabled accounts. I forwarded the message to the main support email. It's also disabled.

At this point there does not seem to be a way to establish contact. I don't think there's any reason to wait, so am moving this to Open Cases.

Sounds good. I was contacted by the ISA yesterday. They are putting a request into the Israeli Police on our behalf. I've identified 3 main culprits for the ISA, so we'll see what happens there. At the least, it will be an internal request rather than just coming from myself. I suppose their phone number is out of service too? No, they have not contacted me since 'Carlo Capolla' on the thread responded with the empty talk.

If you want the names of the 3 I can send it to you by e-mail; I don't them alerted just yet and start deleting evidence before the police perhaps arrest them (wishful thinking and fingers crossed). They are reducing their online presence even now, but with the power of the print button and snipping tool I can save all of the information needed to build a case.

Having read through the thread I have the feel that these are just scammers & well into another branding that will pop up again very soon. Unfortunately with all the same characteristics already described. This group has already made easy money. They will do it again!

I can't emphasize enough that before you deposit any monies with any broker that you research them first. Get a feel for who they are. How they conduct business. If a red flag appears how was it resolved, if it was. Do your homework first !!!

Back