GUILTY Case# 2017-048 | Travis_Parsons vs suisseoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SuisseOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 107 98.2%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree with you 100%. My mistake was and I think many others did this too was not just looking for good or bad reviews, but not looking for NO Reviews!
That should have been a red flag right there! Also, not looking to see how old the website was on domain tools. If the site is less than 2 years at the very minimum, definitely don't put money in. Had no idea about looking to see if brokers were regulated or registered, but then it seems that even if some are, they are still ripping people off. Perhaps, only with Australia or the UK registration then. I'm not finished with these people yet. I do know who they are and have evidence and our lawyers say they know who they are too. And I'm working on getting them on the no-fly list in the states through my connection.
They think they are getting away....

According to scamner.com here are some more details about these scammers:

• Title Suisse Option | | leading global brokerage company
  • This website was created 2 years ago (2015-06-08)
  • Expire date in (2017-06-08)
  • Server is located in
  • robin.ns.cloudflare.com (173.245.58.218) US
    toby.ns.cloudflare.com (173.245.59.239) US
  • Owner Media Incorporated
  • Owner e-mail
    image.php
  • Owner phone +678.559568117
  • Owner address P.O Box 239 , Port Vila , Vanuatu
    vu.png

It may be feasible to contact authorities in Vanuatu in order to to file a fraud complaint.

Hi F***X,

Yes, thank you. I found that out just earlier. GenevaOption.com is registered by the same name and address of Media Incorporated. Using the Swiss angle again for another run...so, definitely confirmed they are the one and the same operators. And this:
GenevaOption.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools
whois.domaintools.com/genevaoption.com
Registrant Street: P.O Box 239. Registrant City: Port Vila Registrant State/Province: VanuatuRegistrant Postal Code: NBOVVUVU Registrant Country: VU

Maybe they made a mistake. They ticked the 'Not Guilty' box while they wanted to tick the other box. It happens all the time. :)

And more news; this 'firm' also is registered the same as Suisseoption and Geneva Option.
https://www.investmentsfx.com/#contacts
And on top of that, take a look at this website is operated by: The website is operated by Primary Stream Limited, Flat A, 8/F, No.227 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong which is proven by the Hong Kong SFC to be a fake address, so the same operators are running these 3 sites to scam people.
InvestmentsFX Address.JPG
Investments FX Hong Kong Address.JPG
Investments FX Hong Kong Address.JPG

However, here is the REAL news: take a look at the image below and tell me which company logo you see?
Suisseoption Logo. The only time you will see it anywhere and it is from www.wassmedia.com run by Adam Wasserman. Also, look at the other companies; they have very bad reputations online too including Banc De Binary. This screenshot is from www.wassmedia.com/#contact

FPA - Adam can be reached at info@wassmedia.com or skype: live:wass.media or adam@wasssmedia.com or adam.wass.web@gmail.com

If you look at scamadvisor.com at wassmedia.com Adam is listing himself through Adel Media which could possibly be the company that is registering the websites?

I was a mark, but I will never be an easy victim!
Wassmedia Clients 2.JPG

Looking at Adel Media, I think it is a fake name. Regarding the e-mail address, I followed up with the owner of the company, Devon Hillard of Digital Sanctuary who runs the www.mvrht.net website which forwards to https://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html?dswid=8792 which is a site that gives you
10 minute e-mail addresses. He says:
ToTP
Message body
Travis,
I’m sorry to hear about this fraud. Unfortunately I do no have any logs related to the temporary email address.
The FBI should be able to subpoena GoDaddy and CloudFlare to get the information you seek.
Best of luck!
Devon

So, no luck there, but I keep trying....

Ps. I did give these guys two chances to make things right, but nope, they couldn't get past their egos to do it.
Now, my group of 15 is shooting for jail time at the minimum.

Anyone know the contact in Vanuatu for fraud complaints; although, does it do any good from that place?

Thanks for taking the time out to read and consider the evidence presented folks.

Cheers. Travis

What a scam, sorry to hear you are a victim. Looks like they have experience at running scams, they have gone to great lengths to hide their tracks with fake addresses and phone no./ names and emails.
I hope you can track them down, and hit them hard. Good luck to you.

Back