GUILTY Case# 2017-049 | ruseneca vs iqoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IQOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 98.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Please go ahead and email complaints again anyway and CC me. This leaves them with a simple choice of making a rational response to you or else facing a vote.

Luckily, I found some time today to readdress the issues to their Complaints Dep, I've sent a copy of the email to forum's email address as requested.

They seem to be rechecking. Let's give them a reasonable amount of time to decide if they want to fix this or not.

If I understand this correctly the prices displayed on the platform are only indicative, therefore the brokers can declare any price they like. Quote "The graphs displayed on the Trading Platform are indicative. Thus, the Company does not guarantee that the transaction that was transmitted for execution by the Market Maker will be made at the same prices specified in the Trading Platform at the time of the Client transactions." If they mean by this "Latency in transmission" then 20 seconds is totally unacceptable for a trading platform. If they mean the price is truly only indicative, then it makes a nonsense of even contemplating a trade. The broker can put whatever price they like on any trade making trading pointless. Either way, this is clearly not a bonafide platform for honest trading - rather one set up to catch inexperienced punters. Guilty!

Either way, this is clearly not a bonafide platform for honest trading - rather one set up to catch inexperienced punters.

It's just a business! Firstly, everything is normal until that moment when there's enough fish in the fishing nets. Then they start to benefit from the haul until there's no fish left. They invest to build up a stable client base and benefit from it in a long term. The experience matters to their regulators, just for statistical purpose.

Nothing can be put in writing as it is too important ... OMG LOL I had a manager once where I worked who was trying to make it look like I was incompetent, and as i worked from my home, I recorded every phone call with him AND transcribed every recording. When he finally thought he had me in a position I could not deny as there was no proof .. he made his move, I still remember his, the Area Manager and the Director's face when I showed up with 7 years of taped phone calls and transcriptions ....... My Union rep practically did a dance on the table. Sigh .. memories lol .... I have heard of Iqoptions for awhile and what scammers they are .... guilty.

Back