GUILTY Case# 2017-055 | jeffie1 vs mygoldensignals.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MyGoldenSignals.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've let him know that you haven't heard back from him. Would it be alright with you if I emailed you and Richard at the same time?

I emailed the two of you yesterday. Please go ahead and hit reply-all and see if you can get the conversation going.

I emailed the two of you yesterday. Please go ahead and hit reply-all and see if you can get the conversation going.
Still no communication from Richard Neal or My Golden Signals. Please explain...."hit reply-all" and I will comply. Thanks, Jeff

When replying to a message, if you hit "reply", your reply goes to the person who sent you the message. If that person originally sent the message to you and anyone else, you need to use "reply-all" to send to everyone.

When replying to a message, if you hit "reply", your reply goes to the person who sent you the message. If that person originally sent the message to you and anyone else, you need to use "reply-all" to send to everyone.
Got it and followed your request. Thanks, Jeff

Richard seems to have abandoned the email discussion. I'm now moving this to Open Cases for a vote next week.

LOL, the win rate is 73%, e.g. from 100 trades, 73 are profitable.
Am I correct?!
Because If this is correct, 73% is an exceptional win rate, everything above 70% is highly profitable. I cannot see what's the problem.

LOL, the win rate is 73%, e.g. from 100 trades, 73 are profitable.
Am I correct?!
Because If this is correct, 73% is an exceptional win rate, everything above 70% is highly profitable. I cannot see what's the problem.
With this ITM strategy, you're risking $80-$90 to profit $15- $20. Do the math.

What type of signals do they provide - for forex trading on margin account or for binary options trading?!
In case you are trading on margin, you should risk no more than 1-2% from your balance per trade. Still, a win ration of 70% and above is very good for both types of trading instruments but it depends on the risk management.

Back