GUILTY Case# 2017-057 | kudabelangfx vs expertrada.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Expertrada.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 76 98.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kudabelangfx

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.expertrada.com

My Case is: the broker didnt pay pay profit money about 42 bitcoin after i made a profit in tlive trading. my account is now been disable and all the proof like in the thread created.ive invite the person in charge on facebook and no response. i tried to contact on email also no response. the web registered is scam. the phone number is not st vincent and the grenadies liquidity provider.It was malaysian phone number.

proof is here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/www-expertrada-com-bitcoin-forex-broker-just-scam-me-not-pay-on-my-profit.50777/#post-285955

untill now they are not responding and keep the business taking deposit offline.

i am here for my profit to withdraw.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by kudabelangfx on 06/12/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/12/17 the last contact was on 06/22/17

Details: no reply at all

Company representatives' emails: expertada<support@expertrada.com>

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    300 KB · Views: 5
  • photo_2017-06-28_23-34-41.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture2.PNG
    141.5 KB · Views: 5
I thought the website would be down, but it looks like it's still up and running.

Yo AsstMod! Looks like Kudabelang already invited them. When you are done with the DDoS problems, can you try to get a formal FPA invitation issued?

I've just set the formal FPA invitation.

kudabelangfx, please post on Thursday or Friday to let me know if you've heard anything new from Expertrada.

Total scam, the website is 4 months and 2 weeks old, they only accept bitcoin like all dark-web scams, fake Addresses, what more can I say.

Yup that's a guilty from me.

Lots of proof on the complainants side +total silence on the scammers side = a no brainer.

Back