GUILTY Case# 2017-067 | News Tradin Machine vs EvenForex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that EvenForex.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 106 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.EvenForex.com

My Case is: I have traded at Even Forex for 3 years or so. I sell news trading software and recommended them to many friends and customers. In fact I became an Introducing Broker for them. The first 18 months they were excellent, communicating promptly and issuing withdrawals in a timely manner. Then it appeared everyone got put on a dealing desk so we all left and went elsewhere, though I kept my IB account open after withdrawing most of the money.

I entered some small trades on it on the night of the Brexit vote in June of 2016 and made some money on that. Since then I have traded mostly post-news and long term trades on that account. Finally after a couple years I got the account up to 2k.

In the mean time an acquaintance from India said 4 months ago that Even shut down his account and took 5k from him. He went by their office but it was closed up. This seemed strange because they were replying to my emails and recently I started getting a nice market summary in the email each day from them.

So a week ago I requested a withdrawal. Heard nothing so I sent in another form a couple days later. Still nothing. I sent an email to my IB contact and nothing from him either. Tried the “Live Support” on the website but all you get is a dropdown where you can leave a message. Left a message but no contact from them. Tried their US phone number but it rings and rings. No answering machine. Their website says they are regulated but does not say by who. A friend sent an email to their “sales” department asking who they are regulated by and got no response.

So here is what is happening. Even is not a viable company any more. They are doing all they can to appear to be a real company, sending nice market update stuff and gladly taking your deposits and answering questions that do not involve withdrawals or regulation, but they will not give you any of your money. Their last response to an FPA post was in June of 2016. Something has gone with them wrong since then.

I emailed Even and told them I was going to put all this on FPA. They did not respond but should be looking out for this post. If I am wrong, they will reply to what I am saying and clarify their position. I would very much like to hear their side of the story. If not, I hope FPA moves then into SCAM status.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by News Tradin Machine on 07/24/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/14/17 the last contact was on 08/04/17

Details: They never replied to me, nor did they reply to a couple other posts from people having the same problem as I am on your site. Their last response to any post on your site was in June of 2016. They evidently used to check FPA and respond to comments but that stopped sometime after June of 2016. They ignore all requests to withdraw money.

Company representatives' emails: <info@evenforex.com>
<sales@evenforex.com>
<accounts@evenforex.com>
<partners@evenforex.com>
Javed Khan <j.khan@evenforex.com>

Attachments

• Even Account.docx
    179.1 KB · Views: 5
Did you follow FxMaster's advice and send then the link to your Scam Alerts thread?

If not, please do that now. Then post an update in both threads.

Please post an update on Wednesday or Thursday to let me know if they've gotten back in touch with you or not.

I've just sent the FPA invitation. Again, please give an update on Wednesday or Thursday. This time, if they don't bother to respond, this will move to Open Cases for a vote the following week.

It is Wednesday, August 23, 2017 and I have not heard from them. They still have not processed my withdrawal. If I hear from them I will let you know immediately but in the mean time moving this to an Open Case would make sense.

I'm now moving this to Open Cases. If there's not any substantial sign of progress, the voting begins next week.

EvenForex and for that matter any Forex Broker who ignore or refuses to honor withdrawals or respond to genuine customer concerns are a scam, period!!!

EvenForex and for that matter any Forex Broker who ignore or refuses to honor withdrawals or respond to genuine customer concerns are a scam, period!!!

I wouldn't dignify this "ghost" aberration by calling it a "Forex Broker". It's actions are reminiscent of old abandoned vending machine, the lights are on and it can still take your money but nothing good ever comes out if it.

Back