GUILTY Case# 2017-074 | pinvest vs Privatefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PrivateFx.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 108 99.1%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pinvest

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Privatefx.com

My Case is: I have requested withdrawal of $2117 on 2017-06-22 which I have never received. I have contacted them on online chat, via emails on clients@privatefx.com, support@privatefx.com and fin.support@privatefx.com. I either didn't not get a reply at all or I got a standard reply in Russian stating something like: Please wait for your withdrawal to be processed. I have tried to phone them as well, but no one ever picked up the phone.

On another note they have claimed on their website that they have a CySec registered entity FIBY SOLUTIONS LTD.
I couldn't file a formal cause against them at CySec, cause the company couldn't be found in the database.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by pinvest on 08/11/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/02/17 the last contact was on 08/27/17

Details: Please wait for your withdrawal to be processed or no reply at all.

Company representatives' emails: Kiev Office <kiev@privatefx.com>
Financial Department <fin.support@privatefx.com>

Attachments

• withdrawal.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 3
  • YUridicheskaya-informatsiya-PrivateFX.png
    35 KB · Views: 3
I see you invited them earlier in the month. I'm mailing the formal FPA invitation now. Please post an update on Friday or Saturday to let me know if you've heard anything new or not.

I sent them another email on Tuesday. I got reply today with the same standard reply:
Please wait for Your application to be processed.

I see you invited them earlier in the month. I'm mailing the formal FPA invitation now. Please post an update on Friday or Saturday to let me know if you've heard anything new or not.
I wanted to give you an update as You requested.
I have not heard back anything positive from them so far. The withdrawal is still not processed

It looks like they are guilty but there is not enough information in the story to make an informed decision.

It looks like they are guilty but there is not enough information in the story to make an informed decision.

I think there is plenty of information to make an informed decision, this follows the typical scam formula. If you are dealing with a reputable company you will always get a response to queries and an explanation as to why a transfer has not taken place. Repeated stock answers of ' please wait' and two months later no further information, no receipt of money or explanation is classic scam tactics. Guilty!!

There could be other factors such as bonuses received or other commitments that we don't know about. I agree that it looks guilty but would like to have more information about the account.

There could be other factors such as bonuses received or other commitments that we don't know about. I agree that it looks guilty but would like to have more information about the account.

Even if there are other factors it's still NOT acceptable to refuse a civilised conversation. Waiting for 2 months with NO explanation and no sign of them joining this discussion for whatever reason, is pure SCAM behaviour. An honest broker would provide details as to why a transfer could not take place or why it was taking so long not repetitive emails of "Please wait for your withdrawal to be processed". I'm sorry to disagree with your generous view there could be other factors, but Pinvest have not even bothered to reply to the invitation to fight their corner here. Why? Because there are plenty more fish in the sea to be conned and scammed, why bother to fight, just ignore the problem and it will go away.

Sorry that should have read ..... "but Privatefx.com have not even bothered to reply to the invitation to fight their corner here. Why? Because there are plenty more fish in the sea to be conned and scammed, why bother to fight, just ignore the problem and it will go away."

Back