GUILTY Case# 2017-079 | TheManWhoGotScammed vs fxunit.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxUnit.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 107 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site forexdn.com sold both fxunit.com and forextradingcentral.com domains. Run by Orhan Halebic.
Orhan's name is attached to ForexPrime.com His information attached. He is connected to Snir Levi (Israel)
Snir Levi - Israeli.JPG

Orhan Halebic - contact info.JPG

Forexdn - FXUNIT.JPG

Attachments

• Orhan Halebic - Address and Contact info.JPG
    Orhan Halebic - Address and Contact info.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 20
I still wonder how these guys sleep at night. Indrit aka "Jordan White" even used a "fake sick daughter in hospital" story, to keep us off his back, while he probably withdrew our hard earned savings, from their fraud-scam account at Fidor bank in Germany

I will create a google drive link, with all the prove we have against them. Also submitted to various organizations

-- This guy claims to know them and know that they a scamming people. Supplied "real names" and their location
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/conversations/i-know-where-they-are.16712

-- initial post on Forex Peace Army
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fxunit-com.51619/

-- last communication with them about 3 weeks ago
The charge back is not going to happen, because of the blackmail I've received from your team. To tell me to cancel the charge back is further blackmail. I've sent all evidence to my bank an THEY decided that it was fraud and decided to to the refund.

My questions was still not aswered, I expect answers on the following.
  1. You have not once condemned Jordan, Jan, Kristina, Michael or what ever their names are??? Where are these people now??
  2. These people claim to be in the UK but use VOIP to hide in other countries?
  3. Did you listen to the skype voice recordings we submitted as evidence where we were blackmailed
  4. We had no contact for weeks after complaining, now when to post on social media you are suddenly interested
  5. The bank fraud department listened and looked at all the evidence and THEN decided THEMSELVES that its fraud
  6. I submitted several withdraw requests and was told/blackmailed by Jordan that only he can approve this. Blackmail!
  7. I do not care about any profits, I care that this is my life savings and my daughters education fund as mentioned several times to Jan, Jordan, Kristina
  8. It is one thing to make a deposit yourself and then being blackmailed to get the money back, being blackmailed to add more funds, to release funds
So its over. you are not taking this serious, as you and your scam company have not once answered my questions. How gullible do you link I am??

-- this is their reply
"We will wait till the charge back cases to be closed, and do some actions. Probably we will meet in court. Just, no need for treats."

-- reference numbers received so far from cases I have logged
  1. ICS Card Services - Fraud department - They already establish that its fraud blackmail and scam - CASE NO: 101604743
  2. Fidor Bank - Fraud department - Already logged- CASE no: KWGCOM-1700

You should not have to pay ‎1000 in order to cancel the chargeback. It is a ridiculous amount. Don't cancel it.
Definitely guilty!

Never negotiate with a scammer and agree to a lesser scam, even if it seems like a better than nothing deal. Only corrupt scammers would be so brazen as to charge a $1000 fee for such deceptive trade practices.

Back