GUILTY Case# 2017-079 | TheManWhoGotScammed vs fxunit.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxUnit.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 107 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheManWhoGotScammed

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fxunit.com

My Case is: Invested with FXUNIT.COM after a friend recommended me. That same friend warn me after two days after that they having problems to with-drawing their funds. I immediately informed FXUNIT (Jordan White.) that I don't want to continue with them(as I haven't even started trading with them.) and I wish to withdraw my money.

He(Jordan White) told me it isn't possible and that the rules doesn't work like that. He told me open an option and close it after two days and then he will allow me to withdraw my money( i declined). After weeks their support contact me and I told them I wish to with draw my money.

They(Jane Collins) told me that I can only do that(with-draw) if I cancel my charge back at the bank and close the case which is open at police. Two days later Trevor phoned me and told me I can go ahead and withdraw my money(10K) but there will be a charge of a 1000EUROS for the charge back of the bank. The following day send them a mail to confirm that they can charge me the 1000EUROS and pay me the 9K which is left. That same day I received a mail saying that I didn't obey to their request and they will not continue with the with-drawal.

Since then I tried to make contact with Trevor and their support with no luck. They also went ahead and blocked my account on www.fxunit.com. I can't log in even after a password reset.

Links I commented on :

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14044/fxunit-forex-brokers

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-needed-fxunit-forextradingcentral.51575/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fxunit-com.51397/

I also invited them to a conversation and still don't have any replies.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/conversations/theuns4940099.16531/

If you need any more information or documents please feel free to contact me.

More contact details of them:
Jordan White : <Jordan.white or Jordan.white12>
Kristina Bern : <katenka2001012>

Thier public IP:
Provider: Abissnet Sh.a
IP: 77.242.26.30

Telephone :

+44 20 3769 0078
+31 20 716 8244

Kind Regards
TheManWhoGotScammed
ticordier@gmail.com

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by TheManWhoGotScammed on 08/17/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/07/17 the last contact was on 09/03/17

Details: Last mail where they declined me again:

Good Day Trevor,

As discussed today, I won't be able to cancel the charge back until monies are paid into my bank account:

1)Beneficiary Name: Theuns Cordier

2)Beneficiary Address: Ha

3)Bank Name: Cre

4)Bank Address: Rue Ga

5) SWIFT/BIC: CMC

6) IBAN No.: FR76

7) Account Number: 00020

Once monies are paid into my bank account I will ask the bank again to cancel the charge back(as they'll ha and close the case at the police so that they can inform Inetrpol and Europol.

I also agree with you that once my monies are paid into my bank account that i will not have further complains or issues with FXUNIT.

If you need any other info please feel free to contact me on +596 696 82 50 19.
Cordier Theuns <ticordier@gmail.com>

28 Aug (9 days ago)

to Support
Good Day Trevor and Jane,

As discussed today with Trevor, I won't be able to cancel the charge back until monies are paid into my bank account:

1)Beneficiary Name: Theuns Cordier

2)Beneficiary Address: Hab

3)Bank Name: Cre

4)Bank Address: Rue Ga

5) SWIFT/BIC: CMCI

6) IBAN No.: FR76

7) Account Number: 00020

Once monies are paid into my bank account I will ask the bank again to cancel the charge back(as they'll have proof that monies are paid.) and close the case at the police so that they can inform Inetrpol and Europol.

I also agree with you(FXUNIT) that once my monies are paid into my bank account (via wire transfer) that i will not have any further complains or issues with FXUNIT.

If you need any other info please feel free to contact me on +596 696 82 50 19.

Kind Regards
Support Fxunit

29 Aug (8 days ago)

to me
Dear, we can't proceed like that as we already discuss it.

In order to send you your funds, charge back needs to be cancelled.

We need to get an official confirmation from your bank.
Cordier Theuns <ticordier@gmail.com>

29 Aug (8 days ago)

to KOUASSIGAN, colombe.roques, Support
Good Day Trevor,

As discussed yesterday please go-ahead with the transfer of my funds and the charge of 1000 Euros for the charge-back which is still in place.

As discussed and agreed on funds will be transferred even if the charge-back is in place. I've check with the bank and they can't cancel the charge-back unless they have proof that monies have been paid. The same for the Police, they can't close a case unless the have proof that funds have been received.

SO like discussed yesterday(again between me and Trevor). please feel free and charge the 1000 euros for the charge-back and pay the 9000Euros which is due.

If you have any other questions or request please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards

This has been going on for more than a month where they blackmail us(my friends and me).

Company representatives' emails: Jane Collins <support@fxunit.com>
Melanie <support@fxunit.com>
Trevor <support@fxunit.com>
Jordan White <jordan.white@forextradingcentral.com>
Kristina Bern <inv.kristinabern@gmail.com>
Michael Dobson <michael.dobson.fx@gmail.com>

Attachments

• 17:08:2017.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 5.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Conv 17:08:2017.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 18....png
    175.5 KB · Views: 15
  • JordanWhite 10k to 15k.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 14
Have you sent the link to your thread in Scam Alerts directly to the contact addresses?

I've just sent the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update on Thursday afternoon or anytime on Friday to let me know if there has been any contact or progress.

From what I can find on the Web, this is a relatively new company and appears to be unregulated. Other experiences, from fxunit.com
customers I found on the internet, indicate this company to be untrustworthy including problems withdrawing money, phonecalls urging customers to deposit more and very poor communications when there is a problem. TheManWhoGotScammed seems to have had a similar experience and this is very typical of scamming fraudulent brokers. Any reputable company who actually cares about their reputation would address their customers by name in their communications and certainly would NOT stop replying to emails. 1000 Euros is clearly an excessive charge to compensate a company for costs incurred in returning a customers funds. This case displays many of the symptoms associated with the worst cases of fraud and deliberately taking money with intent to steal.
Chargeback is definitely the best route to try and recover funds deposited, citing 'Services promised not provided' or 'Defective goods' as you were unable to withdraw deposited funds from your account having not traded. You can show you have made reasonable effort to accommodate the requirements of fxunit.com for return of you funds but they have not provided the service. If you can, make recordings of phone calls and keep all communication documents. If you can get back into your account, take screen shots of all account history and any relevant information, this will help with your response to their objections to your chargeback. Good luck. These guys are GUILTY.

All not properly regulated trading platforms are online gambling, you can deposit but they never allow withdrawal.

Back