GUILTY Case# 2017-089 | murty43 vs tradeWFX.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe TradeWFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 119 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Post an update here on Tuesday. Let me know if they've shown up in your thread or contacted you in any other way,

In spite of sending a reminder to all the four, they have failed to respond to the request. This seems they are deliberately cheated me my money at this old age. It is earnestly requested to kindly take necessary action on the company and the people responsible. Please be kind to understand it is extremely difficult for me to absorb the losses. Credit card banks are charging handsome interests. Please help me to recover at least some money lost. Thanks and regards.

A new development which I need to bring to your knowledge One person Mr. John from the company has called some time back and was again requesting me to deposit into my account another $2500 for activating my account. When I asked him as to why he was not responding to my mails for the past so many days he has given some flimsy reasons. I told him to kindly send me a detailed mail so that I can understand clearly as to why this amount is needed to be paid by me for which he has said that he shall send the mail but did not send so far. I informed him that in the absence of any response from them I got panicked and lodged a complaint with the Forex peace Army for which it does not matter for him as FPA can not do any thing with them. In the event that I get any further information on the subject I shall communicate with you.

I don't believe they are really in the UK. IP based numbers are easy to get. I'm going to send them the formal FPA invitation now. Please post an update on Wednesday or Thursday to let me know if you hear anything new from them.

Don't deposit any more money with them.

I can't find a review from you. Can you please submit the 1 star review again here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14142/tradewfx-forex-brokers

May please update status as delay i fixing them may give them opportunity to run away and avoid our process. They seems to be hard core criminal minded people that is why they said while talking to them last week that nothing any one can do to them. Please help me Sir.

Good advice. Dispute the transactions with your Credit Card company first. If you can prove that their intent was malicious then depending on your bank's policy on the suspiciously fraudulent behaviour you might very well be able to redeem those transactions or have the company blacklisted.

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by murty43:
Sorry about this. If the Indian bank is axis acc 914010011347960 John Ignatius, know it's connected to binary experts, TRADORAX and plustocks and it's a SCAM. I got an email to deposit to that account for them to release my funds after TRADORAX blocked me from my account with no contacts from them for months.

All Transactions are genuine and can substantiate with documentary proof should you need as they appear in my Credit card statements. However four transactions are bank transfers. Kindly help me in inviting them to this thread as i am not conversant either through email or by giving a call to my mobile number +91 9343724924. Please help me. Once you call me i shall be able to explain you every thing. Kindly help me with a call. Thanks
Hi , I was able to cancel even two bank transfer up to two months old . Contact the fraud department at your bank

Back