GUILTY Case# 2017-098 | Sissy vs CFDBuy.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe CFDBuy.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 94 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sissy

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.CFDBuy.com

My Case is: For 6 whole months, Stefan Klein put me under pressure, insisting that I open a managed account with CFDBuy. He promised to recover the severe losses for me, that I had suffered the year before. He maintained that with a deposit of only $2000 I would be able to withdraw my initial deposit within 2 days. Thereafter we would only trade with the profits. He offered to deposit the same amount himself, thus sharing the trading account with me. He finally persuaded me and on 19th June 2017 I opened a $2000 account with CFDBuy. A day later Klein himself deposited a further $2500.
On Klein’s insistence I deposited further instalments, always on condition that I get my money back before the end of July. Klein assured me that this would be no problem, as he had already made good profits on the account. After all, it was also in his own interest, he didn’t want to lose his investment either! He started opening trades with large lot-sizes on FT_NASQ, putting the whole account at risk. On the 12th July he persuaded me to make a wire transfer of $1850 in order to boost our account. The sum total of my investments finally amounted to $10850. Klein never used P/T or S/L, nor did he close trades when they were in profit (I did this myself twice, which made him angry), instead he allowed the trades to go into the negative where they closed with a big loss.
On 31st July, when there was only $1920 left on the account, I tried to make a withdrawal in order to have at least this amount returned to my credit card, but never received the SMS code. The Swiss phone number on their website doesn’t exist, nor does their online Chat work, so there was no way of contacting Support. I left a message for the branch in London, but no-one contacted me there either. A further attempt on 8th August to retrieve the remains of my account weren’t successful either.
CFDBuy cleverly scammed me and I only hope that the FPA will be able to assist me in getting my money back.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Sissy on 10/05/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/01/17 the last contact was on 10/01/17

Company representatives' emails: compliance <compliance@cfdbuy.com>
Support <support@forexpeacearmy.com>
info <info@cfdbuy.com>
Stefan Klein <klein.stefan2178@gmail.com>
Nathan Summers <nathansummers@cfdbuy.com>
Samantha Lopez <samanthalopez@cfdbuy.com>

Attachments

• ^4F1B9C51B181D255FEC43B5E304B29B2B66782252551A2879E^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 12
Did you follow FxMaster's advice in the second post of your Scam Alerts thread? You need to invite the company to come and join that discussion.

Yes, I have already invited them (s. all above e-mail addresses), this is my e-mail to dated 10.10.2017:

Dear CFDBuy,

Recently your company cheated me out of over $10850, so I had to resort to the Forex Peace Army in order to get my investment back. I have published a negative review about you on the FPA site, which I would kindly invite you to respond to here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/how-cfdbuy-cleverly-cheated-me-out-of-10850.52358/

I intend to file an FPA Court Case against CFDBuy, should you continue to refuse to refund me my investment of $10850.

Kind regards,
Jeanne-Rose Mettler
Account No. 4000352

I've just sent the formal FPA invitation to CFD Buy. Please post an update on Wednesday to let me know if you've heard anything back or not.

I've just sent the formal FPA invitation to CFD Buy. Please post an update on Wednesday to let me know if you've heard anything back or not.
Hi AsstModerator
Many thanks for your reply.
No, till yet no response at all from CFDBuy.com
So could you please proceed with the case?
Many thanks in advance!

I'm now moving this to Open Cases. Unless there is significant progress, the vote will begin next week.

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by Sissy:
Looks like this is the modus operandi of rogue Brokers.
This is EXACTLY the same thing that happened to me with GBO Capital and Option Rally. I just wonder if they are not the same company as the trail looks so familiar.
Like GBO Capital i just have a feeling you wont hear from them again.
These unscrupulous scavengers should be brought to justice and for your sake I hope they do. I know exactly how you feel.
This has guilty written all over it.

Guilty!! Sorry to say this is a total scam!! and I'm sorry to learn of your loss. Any broker who who puts his own money into your account (not a professional thing to do) and then watches it disappear on badly managed trades has not been telling the truth (surprise?). Firstly, he really didn't put in any money at all, it was just a number added to your account. Secondly, your own money has probably been gone since a few hours after you deposited it in your account. Your best course of action is to forget about these so-called quick profit systems and try and get your money back from your bank.

To start with make a report claiming fraud against you to the police in your country and get a complaint/report number.
If you deposited via Credit or Debit card (the safest way to move money) then you can apply for a chargeback from your bank stating the services promised were not received. If you are within the time limits you may well be able to reclaim all your money.

This is in every aspect typical of the way these villains work. No real trading actually takes place, it's just a facade to create the illusion. These scamming outfits are being chased in many countries and hopefully we will soon see some arrests and prosecutions. Here is a useful link regarding Binary Options scams, but the method is virtually identical to your CFD scam https://investor.gov/system/files/news/documents/english/Binary-Options-and-Fraud_0.pdf and here is another one https://www.financemagnates.com/bin...ions-websites-just-steal-money-bcsc-director/. You can also learn more how this scam is structured by looking at articles written by reporters at The Times of Israel https://www.timesofisrael.com/why-b...all-victory-in-the-war-on-israeli-corruption/. I hope this inf will help you and I hope you do get your money back somehow, but I doubt if it will be from these GUILTY bandits.

GUILTY..!!!
but I have to evidence the fact that you acted with ingenuite .....how can you trust a broker that force you puttting more money into your account telling you they will do the same charging your account with more 2500... and let them manage your trades. No trusted broker will do it....as its not their job....thei just get money from spread and commission...not managing the client account. For sure these persons should go in jail......but please next time....open your eyes !!!!

Back