GUILTY Case# 2017-110 | rebecca.ungaro vs 53capitaltrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 53CapitalTrade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 99 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is very disheartening when people approach you with a so called trading opportunity when in fact they are up to no good, I too have been scammed by this company, a lot of money has been chasing a withdrawal which has never materialized, the latest excuse is to pay tax on my account, and I have refused to pay any more to these people, they are now threatening me with legal action, so we shall see how far this goes, I have lawyers onto it now because these so called traders need to be taught a lesson. Their logic is not logic, one pays tax on their own funds, these companies dont ask for tax, not the legitimate ones, so keep well away from 53 Capital trade, away from TJ Castro, Helen Kinski, Jim Ross and THE WORST OF THEM IS John Lewis, who is their supposed finance director who cant tell me why i should be paying tax, and wont give me evidence that I am supposedly to pay tax, and their certificates are worthless, obviously, they state things they dont abide by, they lie just to get you to continue paying more to them so you can withdraw. My initial investment of around £5,000 which made a great profit, trading from may to june this year only, since then i have tried to withdraw each time being faced with yet another levy on my account from interest to bonuses to tax,,,,,,most of the money i have paid them is in trying to secure a withdrawal of over $80,000. Just keep well away from them and dont give them your money.......they cant provide any REAL proof of anything and their lame excuses for you to pay more become farcical as you progress but by then its too late so save yourself a lot of worry and anxiety and dont pay them any more.......

It is very disheartening when people approach you with a so called trading opportunity when in fact they are up to no good, I too have been scammed by this company, a lot of money has been chasing a withdrawal which has never materialized, the latest excuse is to pay tax on my account, and I have refused to pay any more to these people, they are now threatening me with legal action, so we shall see how far this goes, I have lawyers onto it now because these so called traders need to be taught a lesson. Their logic is not logic, one pays tax on their own funds, these companies dont ask for tax, not the legitimate ones, so keep well away from 53 Capital trade, away from TJ Castro, Helen Kinski, Jim Ross and THE WORST OF THEM IS John Lewis, who is their supposed finance director who cant tell me why i should be paying tax, and wont give me evidence that I am supposedly to pay tax, and their certificates are worthless, obviously, they state things they dont abide by, they lie just to get you to continue paying more to them so you can withdraw. My initial investment of around £5,000 which made a great profit, trading from may to june this year only, since then i have tried to withdraw each time being faced with yet another levy on my account from interest to bonuses to tax,,,,,,most of the money i have paid them is in trying to secure a withdrawal of over $80,000. Just keep well away from them and dont give them your money.......they cant provide any REAL proof of anything and their lame excuses for you to pay more become farcical as you progress but by then its too late so save yourself a lot of worry and anxiety and dont pay them any more.......
Their reasons for asking for more money to withdraw my own are ludicrous! Tax, commission, whatever they can think of and they wont take it from your own money they have!! They are digusting and unbelievably rude to go along with it when you downright refuse to give them any more. I will make sure these crooks are behind bars, I don't care how long it takes

Their reasons for asking for more money to withdraw my own are ludicrous! Tax, commission, whatever they can think of and they wont take it from your own money they have!! They are digusting and unbelievably rude to go along with it when you downright refuse to give them any more. I will make sure these crooks are behind bars, I don't care how long it takes
I have lawyers onto it now, so will keep you posted as to how it transpires.

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by rebecca.ungaro:

They are fraudulent people. Presently 53 capital trade is asking their 17% commission to be deposited into the below bank account.

Beneficiary Name: PRIME MEDIA GMBH

Beneficiary Address: Stralsunder Straße 1, 40595 Düsseldorf, Germany

Bank Address: Hiltropwall 4, 44137 Dortmund

Bank Name: POSTBANK

SWIFT / BIC: PBNKDEFF440

IBAN: DE 12 4401 0046 0370 3554 62

Comments: “RE: 285361 IT MEDIA”

Yes, they use several alternate banks, which is rather strange, you got to wonder why they do this, seems we are all having the same problems, with this company, i am so glad i didn't pay them further monies, ie tax, but they have already had a lot of money from me, most of which was paid to secure a withdrawal, which is so ridiculous, the amount i invested initially was a very small percentage of the overal money i have handed over to those fraudsters, again ridiculous, I hope they get
back what theyve done to people, i really do..........

Hi guys
How you doing,

I urge anyone with information regarding 53capitaltrade or 53option or edgedale finance or grey mountain management or innovate markets to email me ASAP as I’ve got two lawyers dealing with them , we have got same important information about them but we still need to gather more information in order to make them pay for what they did to innocent people’s including myself

I had made a promise to them that untill I don’t get back what they have snatched off me I want give up and off course I want to see them behind bars for sure

I pray that god gives us all justice

My email is
kanbimkv@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi guys
How you doing,

I urge anyone with information regarding 53capitaltrade or 53option or edgedale finance or grey mountain management or innovate markets to email me ASAP as I’ve got two lawyers dealing with them , we have got same important information about them but we still need to gather more information in order to make them pay for what they did to innocent people’s including myself

I had made a promise to them that untill I don’t get back what they have snatched off me I want give up and off course I want to see them behind bars for sure

I pray that god gives us all justice

My email is
kanbimkv@gmail.com

Thanks
I got a letter recently from the insolvency service - apparently 53 Capital Trade have been liquidated as of 4th December. I know for a fact they are still working under that name however. Nonetheless they are a liquidated company in UK. David Goldestein has not appeared for 2 interviews suprise suprise

I got a letter recently from the insolvency service - apparently 53 Capital Trade have been liquidated as of 4th December. I know for a fact they are still working under that name however. Nonetheless they are a liquidated company in UK. David Goldestein has not appeared for 2 interviews suprise suprise

Hi Domski,

Unfortunately I'm from Brazil, and I can't do much thing from here.
do you know more things about this company?
Recently my bank (who is trying to help me get my money back) has received a message from them that they have returned my money. Of course a lie !! My hands are tied.

I'm beggind for help.
Rebecca

Hi Domski,

Unfortunately I'm from Brazil, and I can't do much thing from here.
do you know more things about this company?
Recently my bank (who is trying to help me get my money back) has received a message from them that they have returned my money. Of course a lie !! My hands are tied.

I'm beggind for help.
Rebecca
I wish I could help and find them too. These people are worse than evil. All I know is what I wrote but this won't stop them from scamming innocent people sadly.

Back