GUILTY Case# 2017-116 | Haresh vs fxidgroup.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe FXIDGroup.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haresh

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fxidgroup.com

My Case is: I started my relationship with this company with their 1% EA. It worked for 2 months and then blew the account. The support was good and the EA could be useful if supervised manually.

Nevertheless, after various exchange of mails with them, i finally decided to participate in their bitcoin pooling project in June 2017, meeting the minimum deposit requirement of 0.5 BTC. The returns were updated daily in the personal dashboard area.

Impressed with the results, i decided to enroll for the asset management program in September 2017. The minimum deposit requirement of USD 5000 was made good by transferring some funds from the bitcoin pooling project and the balance was made through additional BTC.

As we entered October, i tried to withdraw my funds for the first time ever. For which i have sent them over 15 email reminders and there has been no response from them. Things got critical when they changed the password for my personal dashboard area (10th October, 2017) and removed these two services from their website as well. From the 25th of October, the access link to the personal dashboard area for both the services has been disabled.

Their Facebook page is showing some anomaly. The moderator for the group is missing and they have deleted all the posts of 2017.

Whats even better, is that their Instagram page does not exist (one will get this message only after logging into their Instagram account).

Currently they are sitting with over USD 8000 of my hard earned money.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Haresh on 10/20/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/01/17 the last contact was on 10/26/17

Details: No reponse

Company representatives' emails: FXID Group Admin <info@fxidgroup.com>

Attachments

• Asset Management - 04102017.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Asset Management - 10102017.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Asset Management - 25102017.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Bitcoin Pooling - 04102017.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Bitcoin Pooling - 10102017.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Bitcoin Pooling - 25102017.png
    Bitcoin Pooling - 25102017.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 5
They haven't replied to your invitation to your thread in Scam Alerts. I've just sent the formal FPA invitation.

Please post an update here on Thursday letting me know if there has been any progress or not.

There has been response from them and as such, in terms of progress, there has been none.

What should the next course of actin? Kindly advise.

Rgds,
Haresh

Now this moves to Open Cases. If there's no progress by the end of the week, the vote begins next week.

Yes, as expected these scammers have moved into the alt coin and cryptocurrency markets to continue there scamming activities. They most probably do not actually have a Bitcoin pooling project except to say give us your Bitcoin and we will display some sort of credible numbers on our site to make you feel it's real. Then you won't see your coin again. Failure to honour a withdrawal request and total lack of communication .... it's happened so many times before, classic scam! Guilty.

Yup! With typical Bucketshop broker (my ex-broker I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarket is one such typical slimy broker), as long as we Traders are losing money or don't withdraw profits from our trading account, everything works just fine.
BUT the moment we start withdrawing profits, all sorts of funny stuffs start happening on our account.

This screams scam all over it. It's sad that persons are not aware of the signs or see the signs early.

Back