GUILTY Case# 2017-122 | Michael F. vs TouchTrades.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe TouchTrades.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 64 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael F.

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.touchtrades.com

My Case is: I was cold contacted via phone last year. Mr. Jason-Nick Beckmann explained me how to get a good trader. I started with little money. Then I make good profits but then he give me bad trades and I risk all my money. Then he offer me a credit from Touchtrades if I will made a big deposit. To solve my money I do this. With this big account I make good profits by my own and decided to stop trading any longer. I told this to them and start a withdrawal with all my money (119k). Then he answer my that this is not possible they can only withdrawal little positions. At first he speak from 10k and at the end of the day they send me 2.5k. Next day he said I used a credit from them and I had to make several trades. Unbelievable.
I answered that I will not accept this and from this day I don‘t hear any longer from them.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Michael F. on 11/15/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/12/17 the last contact was on 10/22/17

Details: I am really sorry today argued with someone and tomorrow will proceed to send 30K divided in 3 withdraws and afer they arrive than we shall send the rest of money
——-
so the max they can send for now is 3k
but later on we have to generata some lots of trading
so we can withdraw large amounts
because of the credit you have used from company

Company representatives' emails: Jason Nick Beckmann <NickBT@touchtrades.com>
Support <support@touchtrades.com>
Dealing <dealing@touchtrades.com>

Attachments

• D6F5D17C-CA40-4444-A7CC-27C1FD0BB46D.jpeg
    480.9 KB · Views: 3
Have you followed FxMaster's advice and invited them to your Scam Alerts thread yet? Make sure to give them the link to that thread. They can't see this thread yet.

Hello,
I sent the link to all mail adresses I have. Also I sent via contact formular. They don‘t answer me until now.
:-(

I sent several messages to Mr. Beckmann via Skype but no answer. I think he blocked me. The Online Chat is every time Offline. I think the hole company is scam.

I'm traveling now and have a very unstable connection. Please post an update on Friday to let me know if you've heard back from them or not. If not, I'll send the formal FPA invitation next week.

Hello,
no answer from them. Since friday I can not log me in on the website. I get an error message. Via MT4 Software I can see my amount.
I sent you a screenshot.
Please help me to get my money back!
Kind regards!

Attachments

• C40643CD-8EB6-4A3F-934D-771AAAAE9825.jpeg
    C40643CD-8EB6-4A3F-934D-771AAAAE9825.jpeg
    883.9 KB · Views: 5
I've just sent the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update on Thursday to let me know if you've heard back from them or not.

Back