GUILTY Case# 2017-123 | tsathya vs Nexcellfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe NexcellFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 87 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tsathya

Dishonorably Discharged Scoundrel
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Nexcellfx

My Case is: This is sathya who open an forex trading currency account with NexcellFx.com amount 3 lakhs on 09.11.2017 , before open the account nexcellfx team send email that we give daily 30% of my investment 3 lakhs because we are using a software ,by what up messages they told you can withdrew any time your capital mean time you can withdrew day by day your profit of 63,000 ,then we said yes and opend the account ,10.9.2017 when i asked about our withdrew-val they said by tomorrow Saturday 11.11.2017 you can take your money to your bank ,but Monday gave call and told that your money rejected by my bank ,but when i asked with my bank they told no amount deposited by nexcellfx company after that
i contact with company via phone give my withdrewal ,they said ok can give two days profit 1,26,000 ,then when i again call not pick up phone ,not reply email ,not reply whats up messages ,then i went through there company reviews its seems very bad ,then i asked them to close my account and give my profit as well as investment 3 lakhs ,but stll no reply from them and also not picking the calls ,then we call from another number they are saying differnt names , so we are afarid about our money so please to help us take back our investment 3 lakhs and also our 7 days profit 441000, total amount 7,41,000 ,thanking you

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by sathya on 11/14/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/09/17 the last contact was on 11/16/17

Details: when we call from my number not pick uping ,but when we call from other number they are saying different names and also saying the person who dealing not here ,some times saying the number which you called is incorrect

Company representatives' emails: support abhay <support@nexcellfx.com>
fx.nexcell meera <fx.nexcell@gmail.com>

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-17-14-33-39.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2017-11-17-14-33-58.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2017-11-17-14-34-21.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2017-11-17-14-38-58.png
    390.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20171109_124635.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 5
You had 2 threads about them in Scam Alerts. I've merged those.

There's another issue. The website is gone. There isn't very much point in pursuing a case against them unless you can verify what website they've moved to.

Looks like they are having issues. I checked them a few days ago and they were dead.

Did you hear anything back from them after inviting them to your thread?

thanking you for your response ,they did not contact with me ,even we call not pick up the call ,so up today its two weeks completed ,so please ask them to give me my investment 300000 Indian currency & also ,as they promised daily 30% of my investment thats is 90,000 per day ,there composition is 30 % of 90,000 its is 27,000 , so our daily profit is 63,000 per day for our investment 3 lakhs
10 days fully completed ,thats total amount is 6,30,000 our total money 9,30,000 ( investment 300000+10 days profit 6,30,000= 9,30,000 )
not only that but also ask them compensation amount 20 lakhs why because they made us in trouble, because of this issue we had mental agony and defamation to us ,they are cheating us by different name ,not ans call ,some times saying the number you called is incorrect ,some time website not working ,no reply emails
hope you will help me
trust on you and waiting your reply
shall i file here another case under defamation case ,is any possibilities here or can you attached this message with my previous case
so please ask them 29,30,000 to give us as soon as possible
thanking you
waiting with trust on you
yours truly
T.Sathienthira (Sathya)

I've just sent the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update here on Wednesday to let me know if you've heard from them or not.

How did you send the money to them?

We paid money by bank ,I already attached the copy ,just now they wrote by email only 450 $ in our account ,actually we deposit 3 lakhs Indian money to get daily profit 30% of 3 lakhs ,they told software only trading ,now telling we r not responsible for loss ,
We did not trade ,only gave money with agreement that daily 30% can give us

So please help us to get our investment & profit ,what else we have to do from our side

not only that but also 10.11.2017 after got to know these peoples are scam ,i asked to close my account and give back our investment and profit,but they told that we cant give now ,we cant close now ,you have to wait until 14 days
now 14 days finished ,they are telling only $435 in our account ,we did not asked to trade ,we asked to close
not only that but also our agreement with the company is have to give us 30% of our investment daily basics, but when we asked our first day withdrawal only got to know about them scam people
(1) according our request they must have closed the account 10.11.2017 & must have give our investment & profit , they did not do that asked us to wait 14 days ,we did not trade anything
(2) now 14 days completed ,if we invested other company we must have received more than daily 30% ,so they only have to pay ,our investment & 10 days profit
(3) as a compensation we request 20 lakhs from this company for inconvenient cased for me
our kind request is please help me

I've just sent the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update here on Wednesday to let me know if you've heard from them or not.
no i did not heard from them on Wednesday ,but just now today around couple of hours back only they told that your account only have $435 , we are not responsible your money

How did you send the money to them?
by bank

Back