GUILTY Case# 2017-123 | tsathya vs Nexcellfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe NexcellFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 87 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made that post yesterday. Wednesday has not arrived yet. Please post an update on Wednesday the 29th to let me know if you've heard from them or not.

You should also talk to the fraud department at your bank.

I have received a reply from NexCellFx...

"We have gone through your link you have provided and we have already sent all the account history to the client. As the client has deposited Rs 3,00,000 INR. And we had explained all the terms and conditions of the trading before only that if there will be any loss occured then our organisation will not be responsible but becouse of uncertain movement in currencies his positions were booked in loss and as of now his current balance is 435$ and we are ready to refund that amount.
But this person is not having courtesy to stay on his commitment and asking for the compensation of 20Lac INR and that too with interest or profit amount of total 29Lac.
So kindly explain him that only 435$ will be refunded not a single penny more.
Please do the needful."

Our attachment you can simply c that ,they mentioned there email ,30% of investment can give ,and mentioned only software do ,even any loss coming we stop trading our first questions is
(1)We already asked to stop trading by 11.11.2017 ,why did they trade after 11.11.2017 ,we asked them to stop why they did not stop, why they asked us 14 days ,now 14 days completed why not give back our investment and profit

(2) if we did trading with other company we must have got more than this ,so they only have to give us investment & mentioned profit what they wrote in email
(3) because of their activities we had mental agony so they must give us 20 lakhs competition
So totally 29,63,000 we expected, when we call today they told we ready to give the investment 300000 and profit of 30% daily but you withdrew the case in FPA

We asked them please first give the money then we can withdrew the case ,not only that but also with out saw us they trade by our investment only give us some dammy account former ,we cannot do by our self in that account ,they use main password and gave us dummy password ,their main password they used our money and trade much
So until get the money we cannot withdrew the case ,ask them to give our required money as soon as possible thanking you

Really we don't have non of business that trading whether get loss or profit why because our agreement with NexcellFX company is have to give 30% of our investment daily ,Mr Abhay promised via phone as well as email
,after that only we trusted and invest with them ,even humanity basis I want to tell one thing me too have EA expert advisor as they had when its go loss we can stop by manual
They must did that ,why did not do ,when it was profit ,we asked to close acc and asked back money ,why they did not stop ,after again we gave several time when it one trade in loss ,small level loss ,why they not pick up our call ,why they did not ans our email ,since password is dummy we can't do by our side

They purposly did loss ,Why because he ( one of NexcellFX company staff) said you file a case (my first scam alert , documents received by them after open acc askd my user name password, then when I try to open cannot ) since only your account got loss ,did software know that I filed case ,no ,no
So what I want to tell is they purposely as revenge did this loss by the name of software
So please asked them to give me as I asked 29,63,000 all together then I will write following review about there company with the permission of FPA
But before that very sorry unable to withdrew the case as they asking several time via phone

One more thing I have to write here ,they told "ad explained all the terms and conditions of the trading before only that if there will be any loss occured then our organisation will not be responsible "
They never told so ,they never write in email so ,totally lie try to escape from FPA case ,if any one say so like we r not responsible for loss then who will deposit the money there ,even mad people will never deposit such a company

Please may I know the current situation of my case ,when can get the money from them

Would you mind if I CC you when I reply to them? Then you can Reply-All and include attachments and all the other information you like.

I did not get ,what you mean ,what I have to do ,can you please explain briefly

Back