GUILTY Case# 2017-123 | tsathya vs Nexcellfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe NexcellFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 87 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nearly every email program offers CC as an option. It send a copy of the message to additional addresses not in the To: line. Nearly every email program also has a reply-all button for replying to messages sent to more than one person. This means everyone gets the reply.

Do you want me to email NexcellFx and you at the same time? If I do and you respond, you will need to use Reply-All. Otherwise, I have to act like a messenger boy and forward your message to Nexcell. If everyone uses Reply-All, then no one wastes time relaying messages.

Nearly every email program offers CC as an option. It send a copy of the message to additional addresses not in the To: line. Nearly every email program also has a reply-all button for replying to messages sent to more than one person. This means everyone gets the reply.

Do you want me to email NexcellFx and you at the same time? If I do and you respond, you will need to use Reply-All. Otherwise, I have to act like a messenger boy and forward your message to Nexcell. If everyone uses Reply-All, then no one wastes time relaying messages.
Really very sorry if I made any mistakes ,so please guide me what I have to do ,then I will do that only

If CC is work less to you ,then OK ,I don't mind that ,I am ready to do what ever you guide

I have just replied to them and CCed you. Please use Reply-All in your email program and tell them your side of the issue again.

Dear FPA team , I wrote every things in clearly A to Z what happened with all evidence , , what ever they try ,they cant hide the true no , I trust in TRUE sure true will win ,really thanking you so much for your effort to get back our money ,once again thanks FPA team , just personality telling to you ,they did as like this more than 10 members ,one is a student who borrowed money from friend and invest with this company ,now he is about to suicide ,after his friends said don't worry can get back money only he bit ok ,so sad about this ,just felt to share with you ,so shared
once again thanking you so much for your effort you made to get back the money from Nexcellfx
best regards with
T.Sathya

Dear FPA team ,I am in problem please help me to take back my money ,I know you r doing best ,but I just want to know our case situation
Thanking you

NexCellFx refused to reply to any of your questions. This will now be moved to Open Cases for a vote.

Yes ,I understand our case in step 2
Here FPA asking voting NexcellFX company is guilty or not guilty
Can you explain both ,I am unable to understand
Thanking you in my case what I have to vote to make me favour guilty or not guilty

Back