GUILTY Case# 2017-123 | tsathya vs Nexcellfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe NexcellFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 87 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fake brokers can't return client funds because they have not hedged nor forwarded your transactions to the liquidity provider markets, disingenuous simulated gains and losses, and provide no real service to the general public.They are like snake charmers and ignore the fact that what they are doing is illegal, and often dangerous.

Yes ,I understand our case in step 2
Here FPA asking voting NexcellFX company is guilty or not guilty
Can you explain both ,I am unable to understand
Thanking you in my case what I have to vote to make me favour guilty or not guilty

Vote GUILTY my friend, if this NEXCELLFX never provides timely withdrawals on legitimate request they are more worthless than
Zimbabwe's money re-purposed as toilet paper and attic insulation.

OK thanking you ,I understood ,thanks for your guidance ,yes I voted NexcellFX company guilty

Sorry to learn of your trouble with NEXCELLFX. I have to vote GUILTY!! It is evident from your account of events that you have in fact opened an account with one of the many crooked trading platforms. Their sole purpose is to steal clients money from them and make it look like it was done in a legal way. Unfortunately you had no chance of really making any real profits as this kind of crooked on line trading platform will only steal your money. To avoid returning your money they will quote from their Terms and Conditions any number of reasons why you can not have your money returned. Your money was lost the moment you made your first deposit. NEXCELLFX is just one of many hundreds of scamming, crooked websites using the same method to take money from people who believe the unrealistic promises of quick easy profits. Even the small amount of money that remains, which they say they will return, is likely never to appear. They will probably say it has been sent but it never arrives, nor will they give any proof they sent it, the FPA site is full of identical cases. Like yourself, I have been a victim of these crooked websites. Sorry to say your only chance for any recovery is through the law courts. I wish you good luck and hope you will at least get something back.

Sorry to learn of your trouble with NEXCELLFX. I have to vote GUILTY!! It is evident from your account of events that you have in fact opened an account with one of the many crooked trading platforms. Their sole purpose is to steal clients money from them and make it look like it was done in a legal way. Unfortunately you had no chance of really making any real profits as this kind of crooked on line trading platform will only steal your money. To avoid returning your money they will quote from their Terms and Conditions any number of reasons why you can not have your money returned. Your money was lost the moment you made your first deposit. NEXCELLFX is just one of many hundreds of scamming, crooked websites using the same method to take money from people who believe the unrealistic promises of quick easy profits. Even the small amount of money that remains, which they say they will return, is likely never to appear. They will probably say it has been sent but it never arrives, nor will they give any proof they sent it, the FPA site is full of identical cases. Like yourself, I have been a victim of these crooked websites. Sorry to say your only chance for any recovery is through the law courts. I wish you good luck and hope you will at least get something back.
Thanking you that you support Justice

In trading there is always a risk and hence there are disclosures that one has to provide when you enter into an agreement. It should be displayed and told up front. Your BROKER promised you what it is that he would do for you and what it is that you can expect at the end of the day. Which it is 30% of the deposited funds each and every single trading day. He also provided to you a link which provided to you the screen, where in his ROBOT traded and made profits that were commensurate with his claims. Now you should bring this to the attention of each and everyone and ask your broker to stand behind what he made as a promise to you or to one which he agreed to, in the document you both signed, If he did make it clear that it was only on the days that he could trade, which means if his system was down and was unable to provide you with the enhancement of your account, then he is off the hook for those days that he was down for any good reason. That is a special clause, and you should look for it in his agreement and if does exist then he is off the hook for the amount that he promised you each and every day of trading. That is where GOD enters the picture and a lot of Insurance companies also bring HIM into picture and claim that it was an act of GOD. That is what I find MIGHT have happened and some of these Internet based phones and services , UNLESS THEY ARE ON "VPN" or virtual internet, the promise does not hold good. These are the basic facts that you should look into prior to hanging the broker, without grace. But if you do have the SCREEN that which will provide you with the graph and way in which the market and the investment enhanced, then you can still hold him liable to it and DEMAND that he pay you the full benefit of it, as it traded in that fashion.

In NO CASE can he welch upon and tell you on the initial capital that you sent to him, and ask you to consider it is NOW depleted and you have lost money through his trading.

SO, if he does not return the funds that which you DEPOSITED through the BANK, return the same back to the SOURCE, as requested through a written request, within a reasonable span of time, say a week, I will PRONOUNCE him GUILTY of all the charges and since the sum is Over $5,000 US, convict him for a period of SEVEN Years for this white collar crime and BAR Him from holding any office in the future and find the company that he operates, UNFIT for trading to all of the trades now and in the future.

I rest my views here upon the material provided here in thus far.

Freddie Freeman.

In trading there is always a risk and hence there are disclosures that one has to provide when you enter into an agreement. It should be displayed and told up front. Your BROKER promised you what it is that he would do for you and what it is that you can expect at the end of the day. Which it is 30% of the deposited funds each and every single trading day. He also provided to you a link which provided to you the screen, where in his ROBOT traded and made profits that were commensurate with his claims. Now you should bring this to the attention of each and everyone and ask your broker to stand behind what he made as a promise to you or to one which he agreed to, in the document you both signed, If he did make it clear that it was only on the days that he could trade, which means if his system was down and was unable to provide you with the enhancement of your account, then he is off the hook for those days that he was down for any good reason. That is a special clause, and you should look for it in his agreement and if does exist then he is off the hook for the amount that he promised you each and every day of trading. That is where GOD enters the picture and a lot of Insurance companies also bring HIM into picture and claim that it was an act of GOD. That is what I find MIGHT have happened and some of these Internet based phones and services , UNLESS THEY ARE ON "VPN" or virtual internet, the promise does not hold good. These are the basic facts that you should look into prior to hanging the broker, without grace. But if you do have the SCREEN that which will provide you with the graph and way in which the market and the investment enhanced, then you can still hold him liable to it and DEMAND that he pay you the full benefit of it, as it traded in that fashion.

In NO CASE can he welch upon and tell you on the initial capital that you sent to him, and ask you to consider it is NOW depleted and you have lost money through his trading.

SO, if he does not return the funds that which you DEPOSITED through the BANK, return the same back to the SOURCE, as requested through a written request, within a reasonable span of time, say a week, I will PRONOUNCE him GUILTY of all the charges and since the sum is Over $5,000 US, convict him for a period of SEVEN Years for this white collar crime and BAR Him from holding any office in the future and find the company that he operates, UNFIT for trading to all of the trades now and in the future.

I rest my views here upon the material provided here in thus far.

Freddie Freeman.
Really I did not get what you mean ,is this FPA team message ,if so what you asking to do ,plz explain clear

Thanking you
Really I did not get what you mean ,is this FPA team message ,if so what you asking to do ,plz explain clear
One more thing I want to tell ,in trading loss coming I understand but ,this company not saw us real trading ,they daily trading with our investment as well as profit together ,but finally told we r in loss ,not only me but also they said same thing first saw profit with real password then saw losses in dummy password
They only gave password to every ,some time they asked password from traders as like me ,so clearly knowing that they gave dummy duplicate password and with real password they still trading all of our money
This is 100% true bec one of the NexcellFX company staff only told me yes sir we r trading from clients investment and profit
So they must give as they said 30% and investment money not only that but also have to give me extra 20 lakhs as competition because they made me in trouble
Hope you help me to take back the mentioned money
Thanking you

Back