GUILTY Case# 2017-128 | dreri vs 24option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe 24option.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Cyrus Ombudsman doesn't bother to look at large complaints?

This is now going to Open Cases. The vote will begin the week of January 17th.
This is the reply of the financial ombudsman of Cyprus:

"We would like to inform you that the Financial Ombudsman Office has finalised the examination of your complaint application. Please find attached the details concerning our decision."

They failled to investigate my complaint because the amount is bigger then €170 000... Also the date mentioned in the document (17/10/2017) is wrong, I submitted the complaint form and all necessary documents on 4/08/2017. It took them 5 months to tell me this...

….sure sounds strange, some change of Cysec Rule of Law ?
I found this on the financial ombudsman of Cyprus website:

Complaint" means a written submission to the Agency of protest or objection or dispute against a financial undertaking, the amount of which does not exceed the amount of one hundred and seventy thousand euro (€ 170.000): Provided that from the definition of the term "complaint" for the purposes of this Law, complaints by third parties are exempted, except in cases where the complainant is a person to whom the benefit of the claim is assigned under an insurance against the undertaking, on the basis of a contract concerning the assignment of rights or a contract of substitution or by law;

Hi Dreri,
what they sent to you is correct and this rule does make sense if one takes into account the limited possibilities of a arbritration/mediation proceedings. How much have you claimed please and where are you from?
best hb1

Hi Dreri,
what they sent to you is correct and this rule does make sense if one takes into account the limited possibilities of a arbritration/mediation proceedings. How much have you claimed please and where are you from?
best hb1
I claimed around €177 000 and I'm a Belgian resident living in Belgium.

I had contact with Harris Georgakis, the current Executive Director and CFO at Rodeler Limited but he also refuses to reply according to my complaint.

Attachments

• LinkedIn.png
    LinkedIn.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 27
  • LinkedIn2.png
    LinkedIn2.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 30
I had contact with Harris Georgakis on his personal cell phone, found it on his Linkedin page, he was not very amused calling him but i don' reale care anymore, I just want my money back.
He knew darn fast who i was after i only told my first name, he told me he hopes to have an answer next week about my complaint.
He told me they are still investigating, i asked him the least Rodeler Limited could do was respond...

hi dreri;
certainly without wanting to intimdate you: are you male or female and what is your age about, just very roughly, please?
Far more important: Are you represented by counsel? If not you really need to be (I/we can not do this for a whole bunch of reasons but we can recommend quite a few really licensed professionals from various countries in the meantime experienced in this field).
Regarding the substance: To make a long story short: Are you aware of the fact that there are media reports according to which you might have been dealing with a simple call-center agent either in I. or in Panama? What makes you so certain that the linkedin-profil you are communicating with is a real person using his/her real name?
Regarding the ombudsman, yes please undergo the process once more and request an amount below Euro 170K. Please, also notice that there is a three month period between having asked for a reply from the CIF by serving a demand letter upon them and their failure to reply to this request. Sofar, I have deemed this to be the major pitfall but obviously there are others.
best hb1.
ps: the fact that you in in Belgium is some tactical plus. After the total ban on BO in Belgium it might only be necessary to show a claim in restitution/unjust enrichment and not in plain fraud, the former being a little bit easier, as there are less elements to be proved, whereby I assume your case happened after this ban took effect.

Back