GUILTY Case# 2017-138 | Tebogo vs axecc.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Axecc.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 98.2%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you remember if your account Was a HF Semi Auto-traded account or a PAMM account or something else?
It was a normal trading account where I am able to open and close trades but trading was done by Frank, see attached My old dashboard account pic, check funds allocation. When I initially made a $1500 withdrawal that amount was released from the equity account and placed to PAMM account and after two weeks it was released back into my equity account. It stayed there untraded I think for two weeks hence I wrote to Frank about my final decision to withdraw my money and he replied on email that I can be able to do withdraw month end November

Attachments

• Dashboard Acc.PNG
    Dashboard Acc.PNG
    141.7 KB · Views: 9
Do you remember if your account Was a HF Semi Auto-traded account or a PAMM account or something else?
It was a normal trading account where I am able to open and close trades but trading was done by Frank, see attached My old dashboard account pic, check funds allocation. When I initially made a $1500 withdrawal that amount was released from the equity account and placed to PAMM account and after two weeks it was released back into my equity account. It stayed there untraded I think for two weeks hence I wrote to Frank about my final decision to withdraw my money and he replied on email that I can be able to do withdraw month end November

Attachments

• Dashboard Acc.PNG
    Dashboard Acc.PNG
    141.7 KB · Views: 6
Herewith attached latest doc please also see the withdrawal history. After that initially $1500 withdrawal request, the $1500 was kept in PAMM account until month end and it was Later released to Equity account until I my final withdrawal request. See also attached trading platform with current balances.

Attachments

• DashboardCurr.PNG
    DashboardCurr.PNG
    149 KB · Views: 7
  • WithdrawhistC.PNG
    WithdrawhistC.PNG
    145.3 KB · Views: 7
  • AccountBal.PNG
    AccountBal.PNG
    162.5 KB · Views: 7
Jonas wants me to play messenger boy and make posts for him.

Instead, I am CCing you on my next mail to him. Please hit reply-all and request a copy of any signed contract that obligates you for 6 months. Either he has it and you have to wait a little longer or he doesn't.

Jonas wants me to play messenger boy and make posts for him.

Instead, I am CCing you on my next mail to him. Please hit reply-all and request a copy of any signed contract that obligates you for 6 months. Either he has it and you have to wait a little longer or he doesn't.
Hi Bill,

I saw the latest email from Jonas and I did not understand his utterances well even though I have responded, so Is he promising to deposit the money by Monday?

Best regards
Roger Motsamai

I've just replied to the latest email. I hope I made it plain to Jonas that it's in everyone's best interest if he sends all of your money immediately. Let's give him 2 days to see if he responds or not.

Jonas' replies have been inconsistent and he has gone silent. I am now moving this to Open Cases. I hope the issue is resolved very soon. If not, the vote starts at the beginning of next week.

Unfortunately you have been tricked into opening an account with another scamming outfit ... there are loads of them out there. Despite their assurances that this brokerage wants to appear like a legitimate operation, they are behaving in a well documented scamming manner. A truly reputable company would be consistent in their rules, would not take trades in contradiction to the customers instructions and would not use double negatives in their official communications. The fact that they have stopped communicating and have NOT defended themselves here on the forum is a clear indication they are running a scamming outfit. GUILTY on so many levels!

So one vote for not guilty, but no reasoned argument posted here! Could this be a vote from the scammers themselves? I suspect it might be!

Back