GUILTY Case# 2017-150 | saleem ahmad vs nexcellfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe NexcellFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saleem ahmad

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.nexcellfx.com

My Case is: Dear sir/madam
this is saleem ahmad from city lucknow u.p india. i invested 65000 inr to nexcellfx company staff name vishal shah no. 9601295242{ph. switch of} on 25th of september 2017, he told me that ur amount 65k not enough there fore i trade in nexcellfx bulk a/c after few month when ur profit is 3 lakh i will separate your a/c in your name
after few month when i told to separate my a/c he says alot of problm come your all money is loss and dont call me again
i take 65k loan with my marksheet intrest @25% pls help i m in big problm atleat give my capital only 65k. pls retumr my capital if not i will going to local F.I.R after commision of police in gujrat . wtsapp no 8933 933399

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by SALEEM AHMAD on 12/21/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/30/17 the last contact was on 12/21/17

Details: firtsly he told me to send money in 3 working days after that nexcell fx company dubai no. blocked me on watsapp and cut my phone

Company representatives' emails: <salimhmd1995@gmail.com>
<salimhmd1995@gmail.com>

Attachments

• help me.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
Two important things...

1. You gave your own email address as the email address of the company. Unless you work for Nexcellfx and scammed yourself, I think this is a mistake. What email addresses do you have for the company?

2. Have you followed FxMaster's advice and invited the company to your Scam Alerts thread? Please post a followup as soon as you do that.

SIR I M SORRY ITS MY MISTAKE I MENTION MY E MAIL ID IN THE PLACE OF COMPANY.
BUT THE COMPANY OWNER WWW.NEXCELLFX.COM COMPANY WEBSITE IS DELETED OR DOWN I M NOT ABLE TO OPEN WEBSITE . ITS CONTACT DETAIL OF DUBAI NO NEXCELLFX SIR WHO TOLD ME TO RETURN MY MONEY IN 3 WORKING DAYS BUT NOW HE DOES NOT GIVE ANY RESPONCE ON WTSAPP I THINK HE IS ALSO CHEATER ITS NO IS .= +971 5286 79500 HE USED ONLY WTSAPP. I SAVE MESSGES ON WTSAPP WHICH IS SEND BY NEXCELLFX OWNER TO RETURN MY MONEY IN 3 WRKING DAYS BUT NOW HE REFUGE TO RETUNR MY TOTAL CAPITAL IS 3 LAKH WITH PROFIT.

Someone else has a pending case with support@nexcellfx.com as the contact address.

Please go ahead and email support@nexcellfx.com. Send them the link to your Scam Alerts thread. Invite them to come to the FPA and discuss the issue in that thread.

Post an update here on January 2nd to let me know if they made any contact with you or not.

i am waiting till 3.01.2018 but there is no repply/answer come from NEXCELLFX [+971 52 867 9500 nexcellfx office wtsappno.] After all the verificartion nexcellfx company staff told me to refund my money in two to three working days since 15.12.2017 and after that he excuses alot .i m also send amessege on nexcellfx email id [ support@nexcellfx.com.] but there is no any reply or answer come. he was promised me to return my money in 3working days since 15.12.2017. i m still in a big problem pls help me . i can take 65000 inr from intrest/loan. i m in big problm pls help me.

I also sent them an invitation to your thread a few days ago. They didn't respond.

I'm now moving this to Open Cases. The vote starts next week.

sir pls help me i can take 65000 inr to someone with 25% intrest rate my loan is going high and high what i do now ?
io need money i m student , i m in big problem i can take loan with my 12th class marksheet. i m in trouble. help me . if nexcellfx not mrefund my money i m going to sucide bcoz after that there is no any option is available for me . help me

Yes ,please help to get back his money first ,what a frud NexcellFX company ,

Yes here is another scammer. Asking for more deposit. Can't withdraw what is your own money. Unreasonable trading requirements needed. Poor communications. Hidden rules. Typical scam behaviour. Guilty!

Back