GUILTY Case# 2017-151 | Dilipkumar Gupta vs nexcellfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe NexcellFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.nexcellfx.com

My Case is: after so many SMS received on my Moible 9810715223 from Surat Mobile no. 8306145624 now chance no. 8866713320 of Nexcellfx agent in India , i have been invested money first on 30.08.2017 Rs. 100008/- in bank account another 12000/- on 07.09.2017 from city bank card another 141000/- on 08.09.2017 th. money transfer another 190000/- on 26.09.2017 finally 170000/- 12.10.2017 they have been pressurized for more investment to get more profit. currently My ID 310958 DEP. Amount. 9686$ another ID 310959 Dep.6086$

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Dilipkumar gupta on 12/22/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/06/17 the last contact was on 12/20/17

Details: Nexcellfx company support staff never revert on my mail ID only one time receive my ID confirmation mail they said your id is listed with us no issue you can trade on 12.11.2017
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 6:27 PM
To: 'support@nexcellfx.com' <support@nexcellfx.com>
Subject: RE: My account with nexcellfx ID 310958 and 310959 request for refund of invested amount.

Dear Team,

If somebody handle support mail please help me.

Please push my broker to payout of my investment money they are totally fraud they are working from Surat Gujrat. Nobody is respond on my mail from nexcellfx side.

Please reply of my mail.

Thanks
Dilip Kumar Gupta
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 3:15 PM
Subject: RE: My account with nexcellfx ID 310958 and 310959 request for refund of invested amount.

Dear Team,

If somebody handle support mail than give me reply about my both the account and I want to refund my invested money through my broker.

I want help and support from your side. Otherwise they will not be refund my money.

Please support.

Thanks
Dilip Kumar Gupta

Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 2:32 PM

Dear Team,

Please help me and process for refund.

With ref. trial mail yesterday evening but my broker has done trade entry in my account id 310959 on 21.11.2017 I want to stop trading and refund the money so I request to you as main broker company please help me for my amount refund.my broker from Surat is doing fraud business from India.

Thanks
Dilip Gupta
New Delhi

Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 5:11 PM
Subject: My account with nexcellfx ID 310958 and 310959 request for refund of invested amount.

Dear Sir/mam,

Please help me.

Recently all the traded item remove from my dollar account now balance is 6406.84 $ please stop trading in my account ID 310959 push for refund to my broker and sub broker.

Now a time 292 item filled no traded item balance 6206.84 $.

Please stop trading in my account and process for refund. I am in big trouble and wants to refund loan amount taken for short term. or give me the mail ID of CONCERN broker for refund my amount

I will be highly oblige.

Thanks team.

Dilip Gupta
Delhi - India

Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 11:29 AM

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please replay

Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 7:16 PM
Subject: My account with nexcellfx ID 310958 and 310959 request for refund of invested amount.

Dear Team,

As confirmed by you on my account No. my account ID. 310959 thanks for the confirmation mail (trial mail) . I have been mail for refund to broker on 15.11.2017 balance seen 6405.14 $ and ready to pay me but on 17.11.2017 evening they have been trade heavily till minimum free margin in my account so I cannot take refund sir, I am in heavy pressure for refund/repay of my personal loan please help me for pay out. I do not know more about this business .

So my humble request for refund of my money. please you advise to my broker for refund.

Thanks
Dilip Kumar Gupta
Id.310959 another id 310958

Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 4:09 PM
To: Dilip Gupta <dilip.gupta@luminousindia.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re: My account with nexcellfx ID 310958

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Nov 13, 2017 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: My account with nexcellfx ID 310958
To: "Customer Support" <support@nexcellfx.com>
Cc:
Thanks
On Nov 12, 2017 10:56 AM, "Customer Support" <support@nexcellfx.com> wrote:
yes both id are with our company no issue
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 8:58:28 PM
To: Customer Support
Subject: My account with nexcellfx ID 310958

Hi,
I am member with my ID 310958 name DIlip Kumar Gupta another ID 310959 in same name please confirm this is correct or scam ID.
Please confirm as soon as possible.
Thanks
Dilip Kumar Gupta

Company representatives' emails: nexcellfx id. <support@nexcellfx.com>

Attachments

• NEXCELLFX-COMPLAINT.docx
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
  • convertatin.msg
    410.5 KB · Views: 5
  • icici dilip.pdf
    38.5 KB · Views: 9
Have you followed FxMaster's advice and invited the company to your Scam Alerts thread? Please post a followup as soon as you do that.

Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 11:07 AM
Cc: 'forum@forexpeacearmy.com' <forum@forexpeacearmy.com>
Subject: RE: HELP FOR REFUND INVESTED MONEY WITH PROFIT IN NEXCELLFX - New reply to watched thread
Dear Nexellfx Team,
Happy New Year-2018 to nexcellfx team and forex peace Army team.
I have not received any mail from Nexcellfx Team side, I have been registered my case in forex Peace Army . no one conversation with me from nexcellfx team for refund of my investment money with profit.
Please replay of my mail if any other mail id if you have please provide me also mobile No so that conversation start with team.
I hope forex peace army will help me for refund of my heard earn money so that I can refund Loan amount taken by me on intrest.
THANKS & regards
Dilip Kumar Gupta

New Delhi

Mob. 9810715223

Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 1:46 PM
Subject: RE: HELP FOR REFUND INVESTED MONEY WITH PROFIT IN NEXCELLFX - New reply to watched thread

Dear Nexcellfx team,

Can you provide me another mail ID so that communication will be fast and provide me whatsApp number because of nexcellfx staff not giving reply of my mail they have been operating my both the id’s illegal way.

I have been put mail on 20.11.2017 for stop the trading in my account and return my investment money than they have been put so many entries in my account till negative balance.

So I request to Director MR. MOHMAD MOIZ YUNUS LASHKARIA for refund of my investment amount with profit.

Thanks

Dilip Gupta

Delhi (India)

Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 2:44 PM

Dear NEXCELLFX TEAM,

We have been started conversation for refund of my investment money with profit taking in loop of FPA team. When you will refund my money my ID 310958 AMOUNT 9686 $ AND 310959 AMOUNT 6086 $

Please give me the program/plan how and when you will return this money. Please give me replay.

Regards

Dilip Gupta

From: Dilip Gupta Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 2:34 PM To: 'support@nexcellfx.com' <support@nexcellfx.com> Subject: Refund of my invest amount - New reply to watched thread-

Dear Team/Director MR. MOHMAD MOIZ YUNUS LASHKARIA
I have not received your replay of any mail done by me and I am waiting for refund of my investment amount with profit.
I have been file case also in FPA by following case no. I request to refund my money as soon as possible.
I have another option also to file case against the nexcellfx in India.
Also I request to company Director MR. MOHMAD MOIZ YUNUS LASHKARIA please refund my amount before 31st December.-2017

Thanks for your support

Dilip Kumar Gupta

From: Dilip Gupta Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 11:29 AM To: 'support@nexcellfx.com' <support@nexcellfx.com> Subject: Refund of my invest amount - New reply to watched thread-

They haven't replied to any messages I sent, including an invitation to join your discussion thread.

I'm moving this to Open Cases now. The vote will begin next week.

dear team, my account detail om metatrade5 is following so that easy to understand what type of scam done by the nexcellfx with me.
upload_2018-1-7_20-58-8.png

upload_2018-1-7_20-58-32.png

upload_2018-1-7_20-58-59.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-7_20-56-31.png
    upload_2018-1-7_20-56-31.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 6
  • upload_2018-1-7_20-57-14.png
    upload_2018-1-7_20-57-14.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 6
my account they have been open wity cdfx capital but cdfxcapital confirm me this is scam broker please take back money after that cdfx capital block all the account than after they have been open with nexcellfx
mail detail from cdfx capital is following.
From: kalai mc [mailto:support@cdfxcapital.com] Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 4:48 PM To: Dilip Gupta <dilip.gupta@luminousindia.com> Subject: reg account

Hi

The account which you opened is thru scam agent .. I request you to contact that agent and collect the money

And this accounts are not our accounts the agent also is scam we have mentioned about this issue in website

Thank you

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The information contained in this electronic message and in any attachments to this message is confidential, legally privileged and intended only for use by the person or entity to which this electronic message is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify the sender and system manager by return email and delete the message and its attachments and also you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not represent those of the Company or bind the Company. Any commitments made over e-mail are not financially binding on the company unless accompanied or followed by a valid purchase order. This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by Mail Scanner, and is believed to be clean. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

--

-With Warm Regards

Cdfx Capital Support Team

From: Dilip Gupta Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 7:06 PM To: 'support@cdfxcapital.com' <support@cdfxcapital.com> Subject: please support me on my account position

Dear sir/mam,

I am your customer my customer ID is 2100101668 and another ID 2100101607 both ID LISTED ON CDFX CAPITAL- LIVE

Presently software in on UPDATING so I cannot see what is the position of both of the my account.

Can you support me this is ok and running account or not.

My mob no. 9810715223

Thanks & regards

Dilip Kumar Gupta

1000 time guilty no doubt ,take action against NexcellFX company plz

hi Dilip Kumar Guptha,

Nexcellfx broker is scam and no doubt abt it.
When you are having his moile no and and his details why don't you proceed to give complaint to police and take action against him. Based on his mobile no police will trace him and they will take action.

Back