GUILTY Case# 2018-004 | Silvemau vs Tradesprime.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TradesPrime.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silvemau

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Tradesprime.com

My Case is: Everything is pretty much explained in the thread, where I thought I had to explain the whole thing. In a nutshell: They make me register, rush to create my account, make many promises about providing signals and such, but then after registering, they call less and less until they don't call at all. Customer service doesn't care to respond at all, except when I call their UK phone number, in which I always get a "I will ask your account manager to get in contact with you". They are also ignoring my withdraw requests.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Silvemau on 01/03/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/08/17 the last contact was on 12/19/17

Details: "I will ask your account manager to contact you"

Company representatives' emails: Mia Rivera <MiaRtp@tradesprime.com>
Amanda Gómez <AmandaGtp@tradesprime.com>
Enrique Ortegas <EnriqueOtp@tradesprime.com>
Support <support@tradesprime.com>

Attachments

• TradesPrimeIssue_0.jpg
    821.6 KB · Views: 9
  • TradesPrimeIssue_1.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 8
  • TradesPrimeIssue_2.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 8
  • TradesPrimeIssue_3.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 8
  • TradesPrimeIssue_4.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 8
Posting remaining evidence screencaps.

Attachments

• TradesPrimeIssue_5.jpg
    TradesPrimeIssue_5.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 8
  • TradesPrimeIssue_6.jpg
    TradesPrimeIssue_6.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 5
TradesPrime has been invited to read the thread I posted, as requested by FxMaster.

Attachments

• TradesPrime invitation.jpg
    TradesPrime invitation.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 5
I've just approved your review. Let's give TradesPrime until Thursday to respond to your invitation. Please post an update then to let me know if you've heard anything new from them or not.

As requested, I am posting here to inform TradesPrime hasn't replied yet, but it is Thursday already.

Thanks for the update. I've just emailed the formal FPA invitation. Please post another update on Thursday the 17th to let me know if they've contacted you or if there has been any other sign of progress. If not, then this can move to Open Cases.

Have you received any reply yet? It's past Thursday now, and I haven't been contacted yet by TradesPrime.

I think you can vote. This is typical scam behaviour, Tradesprime.com have got your money and will prevent you from getting it back - it's their business plan, the same business plan as all the other scamming so-called 'Brokers'. If you funded your account using a Credit or Debit card then contact your bank and file a chargeback claim stating "services promised were not provided", it's probably the only way you will get your money back. As to any 'profits' you thought you made, you probably will not get them either as they were most likely not real - just numbers entered in your account. Tradesprime.com ..... Guilty!

Back