GUILTY Case# 2018-005 | hugo. vs colmexpro.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ColmexPro.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say GUILTY How can i cote?

Probably a system glitch. Check your private messages (the little envelop in the upper-right corner) for some advice and message me back if it doesn't work.

And my vote? GUILTY!

have you received your deposit back? Congratulation if you have.
For the case, just from looking at the broker's name, i would say GUILTY :D
Ive received my deposit back, yes. But not the profits for which I risked losing my money. Thanks for the vote.

you are lucky to receive your amount back where these type of scam brokers will wind up with ur money.
always we need to select brokers after through research only.do not fall prey for Bonus where genuine brokers won't offer any bonus.

always withdraw profits to some extent atleast. keeping money with brokers always risky.

[QUOTE="hugo., post: 304775, member: 148700"]I ve received my deposit back, yes.[/QUOTE]

Kidding right?

We should create a list of brokers that gives trader´s money back now!

These brokers are demons. They love deposits and hate withdrawals. Most are donation bins where traders donate their hard earned cash to them. Especially brokers in Caribbean and Cyprus be wary always up to no good. All those 7 months you were trading you were wasting your time? It is just better to get a genuine job or set up an actual business.

I think this is a total scam, if I place a trade,whether its via info from a friend,ea or indicators why should I be penalized.
Its hard enough winning in this game and now they put regulations to steal your profits. Be careful of all Cysec regulated companies .GUILTY

Back