GUILTY Case# 2018-006 | engnetworking vs 10brokers.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 10Brokers.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 75 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just read your thread. Since they've been ignoring your email, I went ahead and sent the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update on Tuesday the 16th to let me know if you've heard back from them or not.

Dear AsstModerator,

Sorry i didn't see your reply.
Last action from 10brokers was someone from their side finally called on Thursday 11.01.2018 as i remember, and listened to the issue, he said he will check with his technical department and he will return back to me.
After that i tried to call them many times on their number and, and someone called Alisha replied, she said your request is closed because you have opened trades, i told her these trades are opened from your side only and i am not responsible for it, she said they will check.

Till now still no any action.

Also i have recorded the part in whats app conversation between me and my account manager from their side and he said clearly that these trades are opened by him only.

This is typical scamming behaviour. If 10Brokers.com are unable to sort out such a simple enquiry regarding the admitted actions of one of their own account managers, and fail to provide prompt and meaningful communications, they obviously condone the actions of their account manager. This is a clear case of collusion to defraud a customer by deception and unauthorised account activity. 10Brokers.com could sort this out in less than 10 minutes but choose not to. The first withdrawal took 2 days but the second request suddenly needed to wait 7 banking days before any action could take place. This is historically the type of conduct we have seen many times from fraudulent scamming so-called trading platforms. Clearly this is another one, it's a GUILTY from me!

Can you post the WhatsApp conversation with the A/C Manager admitting opening the trades please.

Not that I doubt it for a second, it's just that is crucial evidence.

Back