GUILTY Case# 2018-006 | engnetworking vs 10brokers.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 10Brokers.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 75 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had '10Brokers' call me a few weeks ago to sell their services to me and I could tell straight away that they were a scam outfit and so had nothing to do with them. What's happened to Engnetworking is exactly what I've learned happens with this type of unregulated broker, I've been burned before too, I recognise the signs now too well. To anyone 'new' with finding a broker I totally recommend making sure they are FCA Regulated (or your own national regulator if not UK based). 95% of brokers calling you unsolicited (ie they got your phone number from Investing.com or somewhere like that) will not be FCA Regulated although they will make out that they are, or are regulated somewhere else. Ask them for their FCA Registration number and go look them up on the FCA website and make sure they have a clean bill of health, and if they are not listed avoid them. It's that simple. NOT REGULATED = DO NOT TOUCH!

I had '10Brokers' call me a few weeks ago to sell their services to me and I could tell straight away that they were a scam outfit and so had nothing to do with them. What's happened to Engnetworking is exactly what I've learned happens with this type of unregulated broker, I've been burned before too, I recognise the signs now too well. To anyone 'new' with finding a broker I totally recommend making sure they are FCA Regulated (or your own national regulator if not UK based). 95% of brokers calling you unsolicited (ie they got your phone number from Investing.com or somewhere like that) will not be FCA Regulated although they will make out that they are, or are regulated somewhere else. Ask them for their FCA Registration number and go look them up on the FCA website and make sure they have a clean bill of health, and if they are not listed avoid them. It's that simple. NOT REGULATED = DO NOT TOUCH!
Thanks for the advice.

1. When you opened your account with them, did you know they were in Estonia?
2. Did you consider, if you might have a dispute with them, how you would resolve that dispute with them in Estonia?
3. What do you expect Forex Peace Army to do for you?

How can a broker be so un-honest and do trades on behalf of his client? And how is this technically possible that the account manager has the outhorization to do something like that?

Dear AsstModerator/FxMaster,

Yesterday i received the attached file from 10brokers legal department threatening me, it seems that i caused a headache to them because i am fighting to get my rights.
For your information all i did is posting my issue here, raising a court through https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome and raising a report through www.actionfraudalert.co.uk
I didn't make any post in Facebook against them as they are saying.
All i wanted from the beginning is to refund my $845.
What's your advises to me and how i should reply to them??

Attachments

• Libel against 10BROKERS_Final letter before legal actions-copy.pdf
    37.3 KB · Views: 9
Tell them to come to this thread and explain where your money is. Also tell them to please post screenshots of the libelous FaceBook postings they allege you made.

You can tell them you also want to see how they calculated those excessive damage amounts they are claiming.

Back